Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 994320
S and G might want to shorten their stay in LA. What are they going to do if Shane gets Covid in LA and Hannah doesn't have her mom there to take care of all of the "scary" phone calls to advocate for Shane's health? We'll see what happens over the next 3 months of their stay. With the advent of modern technology in Zoom calls, power points, emails etc there's no reason either of them has to travel for work.

They're in complete denial over Shane's fragility and/or Hannah wants him dead. There's no other explanation for how reckless they are with his health. Constantly going on planes to Covid hotspots when even people with regular bodies and health don't feel safe doing that? It really boggles the mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree, there are so many ways for Shane to do his "work", zooms or even recording the whole thing because I'm sure it's the same lecture over and over. But to travel cross country, in storms and COVID surges seems silly. If they wanted warm weather they could have gone to a closer state, but they want fame, which is why they are going to LA

• Sick
Reactions: 13
If it is truly just the two of them traveling, then Hannah is going to be very tired by the time they get to their destination. She alone has to do the driving, pack everything into the Airbnbs, pack everything out, do that 5 different times after driving 10 hours, AND change his diaper multiple times a day? Plus getting herself ready? I mean I know she doesn’t shower everyday and it doesn’t take long to throw on a pair of leggings and a brami, but still. I would lose my damn mind. How does she not smack his big head when he sings the helping song?! She must be counting the days. Maybe taking him to Covid-land is part of her plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The packing and unpacking alone is exhausting. Not to mention all the cooking and she has to feed and water him. It's like having a newborn and a dog and traveling cross country. Except a newborn would be better company.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This trip of theirs is reminding of the movie Leaving Las Vegas. If covid doesn't kill Shane, he might get left to drink himself to death with his own saliva.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Agreed. I think it's quite silly and the fans are defending them saying it's for "work"...yeah, okay, sure Jan.

• Haha
Jeez the amount of nappies they will go through if they ever do have kids

What about when they do the hedgehog thing with the cheese and onion sticks hahha and sausage rolls and a sausage on a stick oh btw I feel for hannah having to drive with nothing but Shane for company how she’s not thrown him out the van I don’t know
Is a diaper genie the special bin you put them in and twist? 🤣 I had that for my kids! God I can’t imagine having to do that for my partner..just no.

Reactions: 9
They should do paid endorsements for the diaper genie. So unlike Hannah to have Shane use disposable diapers that are harmful for the environment instead of cloth re-washable ones.

• Sick
They should do paid endorsements for the diaper genie. So unlike Hannah to have Shane use disposable diapers that are harmful for the environment instead of cloth re-washable ones.
Excellent point. The SJW herself ought to be flushing and rinsing. She already has an endorsement from Snuggle fabric softener so it would be perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he's "consulting" for Ordinary Joe, why does he have to be in LA? The few episodes I have watched of the show didn't have the kid in all the scenes, just bits and pieces but isn't that something he can do on Zoom?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember when Shane said that he can’t reach the joystick on his current wheelchair? He has to have someone place his hand on it to operate it. The joystick isn’t right on this new chair, either. That’s a big part of what little independence he has. Now he won’t have any resolve until at least April. It seems like he just said duck it. I think he’s in the final stretch now and there’s a part of him that knows it.

• Sad
Remember when Shane said that he can’t reach the joystick on his current wheelchair? He has to have someone place his hand on it to operate it. The joystick isn’t right on this new chair, either. That’s a big part of what little independence he has. Now he won’t have any resolve until at least April. It seems like he just said duck it. I think he’s in the final stretch now and there’s a part of him that knows it.
I think he has a lot left in him based on Mike Phillips Who had SMA. He can still hold his head up and sit forward really well .. watch this video it’s so cool

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't imagine there is anything left to consult for that horrid tv show. Honestly can't the boy who has SMA consult? He has more of a role. It was quite obvious that ordinary Joe was using S&G to promote the show because they have a YouTube following. It's like the writers googled SMA and found S&G and we're like we will call him a "consultant" and he will promote us.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't imagine there is anything left to consult for that horrid tv show. Honestly can't the boy who has SMA consult? He has more of a role. It was quite obvious that ordinary Joe was using S&G to promote the show because they have a YouTube following. It's like the writers googled SMA and found S&G and we're like we will call him a "consultant" and he will promote us.
I bet that's exactly what happened.

I can't believe I used to like this couple. I used to follow them now and then but always had the feeling there's something off about their relationship. The 'pregnancy scare' video convinced me that they are just a couple of liars, because even if they did have a sexual relationship, there is no way he can penetrate her with his fragile body and his legs being like that.

I do think they are together, but both are in it for financial gain and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think he has a lot left in him based on Mike Phillips Who had SMA. He can still hold his head up and sit forward really well .. watch this video it’s so cool
That was really incredible to watch. I am curious if Mike was always bed ridden and hooked up to life sustaining equipment or if he was like Shane at first. His existence looks like Shane’s worst nightmare. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has an advanced directive that states he does not want all of that but who knows.

Mike Phillips has a normal BMI for his size whereas Shane is wasting away so they’re not comparable

Mike Phillips has a normal BMI for his size whereas Shane is wasting away so they’re not comparable
Ignore the comment I just made, lol. I was looking at the wrong person. Shane would never agree to be hooked up to a breathing tube IMO. I think he would rather die than get to that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wow, this is crazy. Love that Depp narrates his words!!

Also the way she describes caregiving is so much more accurate.

Also, just got to the part about his girlfriend. Who probably has some sort of complex, but whatever works I guess.

Okay, sorry, getting more into it, he is already a better writer lol

And honestly Shane is one aspiration pneumonia away from being like Mike. I wonder if they get funding living with her parents or if Hannah gets funding which is why they got married?

Last edited:
  • Wow
At least Mike's girlfriend was honest with being worried about the ways she could be perceived by being in a relationship with him, even asking herself introspective questions about her attraction to him. Then there's Hannah who acts like her friends and family didn't bat an eyelash when introduced to puny and severely disabled - I mean, strong, independant, regular alpha bro - Shane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.