Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God you make me laugh @SmallWonder 😂

And I already knew you were a person of refined taste, but you just won me over even more when you mentioned Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds. Fellow follicular aficionado 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Shane seems to have deteriorated a lot the last years, I recently checked in and was astounded how thin he is. Do they adress this? Is there some estimates on how his disease will progress?
I would say he is one infection away from disaster. Either that or his heart will just give out or if they continue to insist Shane can eat, aspiration pneumonia will get him. With his weight being so low and spending large amounts of time in the chair I would be concerned about his skin breaking down and pressure ulcers which can easily get infected due to easily being contaminated with faeces or urine finishing him off

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Shane doesn't look too healthy anymore. I think what we are not seeing is that they hook him up to breathing and feesing machines each night to keep him alive

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I would think he would have to be hooked up to something, because we know he doesn't eat, has bed sores, can barely talk and is getting weaker. But for whatever reason, they won't admit it. Also what's with that video on their IG? Isn't that super old?

Reactions: 8
That video is super old, but insta is paying for shorts. It’s all about the money

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I would think he would have to be hooked up to something, because we know he doesn't eat, has bed sores, can barely talk and is getting weaker. But for whatever reason, they won't admit it. Also what's with that video on their IG? Isn't that super old?
He's looking like Steven Hawkings now. I hope Hannah is getting him a talking computer for him when his voice is gone. He needs to start practicing now.

Reactions: 7
God you make me laugh @SmallWonder 😂

And I already knew you were a person of refined taste, but you just won me over even more when you mentioned Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds. Fellow follicular aficionado 🥰
Thank you so much, SnarkyTart 😚! Your posts make me laugh out loud too- I get a kick out of your hilarious Emmy Lou posts also! Yes indeed, I am a Follicular Aficionado! I'll proudly add that title to my Linkedin profile 🥰. I remember as a kid when my classmates were going apeshit over baby faced pop stars, I was scoping out my classmates' dads (from afar ;)). There's something to be said about men embracing masculine characteristics- I love chest hair, arm hair, leg hair, facial hair etc- and NOTHING tops Tom Selleck in Magnum PI and Burt Reynolds in Deliverance! Oh, and Tom Jones too- yowzah! What was I talking about again?! 🤣🔥💕

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't have anything to add today, I just wanted to share this nightmare fuel of a photo I came across.
Totally reminds me of that overly attached girlfriend meme that was around a few years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking at that photo, I'm glad that I have small eyes- they're green and mysterious and no one can really tell my emotions unless they're up close to my face. Hannah and her big eyes let it ALL hang out! 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
They must be transitioning from the normal video platform, like everyone else. I guess the masses like the tik tok quick and dirty. But we need content to riff on!!!!

• Haha
These are such fake and forced smiles 🤣! I can't stand these girls! Look at Charisma's Tik Tok name, "Happily Charisma"- matches her annoying "Stay Positive!" mantra she forces on everyone. No one is THAT happy all of the time and if someone has to constantly say that they're happy, then they're usually hiding untreated depression and trying to lie to themselves and others.

• Heart
S&G HATED Cole and Charisma until they realized there was money to be made

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't have anything to add today, I just wanted to share this nightmare fuel of a photo I came across.
this is art.
how is everyone doing here? are these swindlers still uploading on YT or have they discovered shorts and tiktok?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's usually the case, if there is money to be made, they will fake it for the camera. Both of them are so obviously pandering in those pics, look at us, aren't we amazing? And Shane has to do a stupid face in the background, because he needs attention constantly.

• Heart
  • Sick
The latest video is only 10 minutes, but it's super boring. They are leaving LA soon, but don't want to, so maybe this is just a ruse for them to get a house there? Idk why they bought the place in MN if they hate the winter?

Reactions: 12
In the latest video Hannah says, "There is no flowers in Minnesota, Shane". How in the world are S and G making a living as writers and public speakers with such horrible grammar on top of their stupidity?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New here! I remember the first time I saw a negative video about S&G, and I was absolutely shocked. I have never subscribed or watched their videos regularly, but the few I did see, it just seemed like Hannah was genuinely in love with Shane as a person. However, I get where everyone here is coming from. There are so many things that just don’t make sense! The whole “she’s not my caretaker, she’s my wife!” …. but how she actually is his caretaker is sort of frustrating. And also, how can you be a caretaker without any professional medical training? If they haven’t disclosed that, that’s a little concerning. Also, all the revealing shots of Hannah is getting pretty bad, plus Shane does not get to make tasteless jokes and get a pass just because he is disabled. Neither of them, in fact, should get a pass for typical shady influencer stuff, just because of the disability / caretaker thing.
Saw this comment on their recent video … just ew.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.