Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG. I just watched them on StyleLikeU.

The video starts with him shading straight able-bodied men's sex moves and calls them "limited" and then it ends with us looking at his tiny contorted body - Please. It seems he can't even support his own head properly so how?!?!?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

The video starts with him shading straight able-bodied men's sex moves and calls them "limited" and then it ends with us looking at his tiny contorted body - Please. It seems he can't even support his own head properly so how?!?!?
He’s just protecting his insecurities on straight abled bodied men now because he’s jealous

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Well according to Shane both you and I have limited imagination!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The points's already been made, but poor guy's head control seems to have quite a bit worse since he was first in the public eye, right? Also, his speech seems more laboured - or is it just that long, detailed utterances have never been his thing? And it's just sad to see him naked.

Regarding his comments about AB men - I'll happily admit to having always been thoroughly mediocre 'in the sack', but even my miserable repertoire benefits greatly from my ability to undress & wash myself beforehand, and, once I've disappointed the not-so lucky lady, make us both a cup of tea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He could wear much smaller shoes and simply not lace them up, its all about appearance. His speech has declined significantly. In his interviews from when he was young, he was able to speak more clearly with less effort.
The sex talk is just ridiculous. It would be extremely difficult and dangerous for him even if his structure didnt make it completely impossible.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The points's already been made, but poor guy's head control seems to have quite a bit worse since he was first in the public eye, right? Also, his speech seems more laboured - or is it just that long, detailed utterances have never been his thing? And it's just sad to see him naked.

Regarding his comments about AB men - I'll happily admit to having always been thoroughly mediocre 'in the sack', but even my miserable repertoire benefits greatly from my ability to undress & wash myself beforehand, and, once I've disappointed the not-so lucky lady, make us both a cup of tea.
A nice hot cup of tea is way better and more thoughtful than a room temperature glass of water on a man's nightstand! 😄 Maybe even put a small plate of Godiva or See's Candies chocolate truffles next to that tea for the lucky ladies!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re so boring!! And there’s no fun, no real joy between them. They seem strained and heavy in their energy.
This is so accurate. From their complaining to their ideations of a suicide pact to their "blah"/defensive tones and expressions, their energy is definitely heavy and dark. Hannah's psychotic, gaping laughter and crazed googly eyed staring at Shane is so inauthentic. If you want to see her truly joyous, look at any video/photo with her with Chloe, and with Meredith. Her smile is genuine with those two and her eyes are lit up, unlike when she is with Shane. The energy is completely different.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The “Man fucks woman” comment was particularly outrageous. Does he think people are buying the notion that he’s a masterful lover in his own special way? That due to his disability, other senses and functions are magnified making him some Casanova? Meanwhile, all of those poor able bodied dudes aren’t actually pleasing anyone with their feeble minded “ME MAN. ME duck WOMAN!” mentality. Sorry to break it to you, Shane, but there’s a whole lot of hot passionate satisfying sex happening everyday out there.

• Haha
Yeah, there's really no way he's doing anything so sexually creative that we can't dare imagine it. This pose does them no favors to convince us of their wild sexapades. Absolutely absurd. My wrists are bigger than his upper thigh.
Shane's quotes on this pic so off putting and jarring to read..
🙈🙊🙉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
That photo is weird. The thing is, nothing against his disability, it sucks and I can't imagine he would rather be this way than able bodied, but be honest about it, don't try to play it off as if you are BETTER this way, you are not doing the disability community any favors by dragging out this narrative. We all know sex isn't possible, so tell us the truth! That rib cage alone would stop her from jumping on!!!

• Heart
He’s also specifically said they do have penetrative sex, so they’re kind of guilty themselves of contributing to the narrative they have “regular” sex. The interviewers were like “that’s so sweet” when they said they’re on speakerphone when Hannah walks the dog. I don’t see it as sweet, it’s more like co -dependent and long held trauma that Shane hasn’t and doesn’t want to work through. Also, I’ve said this before but it’s such a contradiction to me when they’re like people are “so ableist” they assume Hannah is my caregiver, and then in the next sentence say how Hannah does 100% of Shane’s care, it’s no trouble or extra work for her at all (and she never ever tires of it) and they’d never DREAM of hiring outside help. So ok she’s not just your caregiver, but she IS your caregiver. Kinda ableist of them to pretend Shane doesn’t need constant around the clock help to survive.
The “Man fucks woman” comment was particularly outrageous. Does he think people are buying the notion that he’s a masterful lover in his own special way? That due to his disability, other senses and functions are magnified making him some Casanova? Meanwhile, all of those poor able bodied dudes aren’t actually pleasing anyone with their feeble minded “ME MAN. ME duck WOMAN!” mentality. Sorry to break it to you, Shane, but there’s a whole lot of hot passionate satisfying sex happening everyday out there.

• Heart
Yeah, there's really no way he's doing anything so sexually creative that we can't dare imagine it. This pose does them no favors to convince us of their wild sexapades. Absolutely absurd. My wrists are bigger than his upper thigh.
Shane's quotes on this pic so off putting and jarring to read..
🙈🙊🙉
Perhaps we are too judgmental. Maybe they have some sort of hoist that flies Shane on top of Hannah and she controls the motion of the hoist. He gets dressed up in a cape and they play Superman and Lois Lane 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They didn't say WHAT penetrates though. And she IS his nurse/caregiver, since she you know takes care of him

Perhaps we are too judgmental. Maybe they have some sort of hoist that flies Shane on top of Hannah and she controls the motion of the hoist. He gets dressed up in a cape and they play Superman and Lois Lane 😂 😂 😂 😂
This is hilarious but the Mental imagery behind this one 🤢 golden post true hilarity

• Haha
They just need to stop this obsession with sex and actually be advocates for their community. There are so many other important things to talk about and so many other channels to partner with to raise awareness about disability but they are sex-crazed and determined to drag us all along in their delusions.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They just need to stop this obsession with sex and actually be advocates for their community. There are so many other important things to talk about and so many other channels to partner with to raise awareness about disability but they are sex-crazed and determined to drag us all along in their delusions.
Love this^
I feel like Shane lives in a dysfunctional reality they are both such babies who have been cared for by YouTube

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.