Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine who is an artist purchased a lot of bots for a new art gallery Instagram as his art piece - so stupid he ended up getting my friend fired from his job over the act but yea it goes to show

Wow. Find a niche and fill it, I guess. Who knew?

Reactions: 5
I can imagine scammy and grabs complained toy the hotel calling them ableist because they wouldn’t let poor shane in the pool incase she shat eveywhere they are so entitled

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A friend of mine who is an artist purchased a lot of bots for a new art gallery Instagram as his art piece - so stupid he ended up getting my friend fired from his job over the act but yea it goes to show

This reminds me of when I was in the running to be the top nominee to win Prom Queen and the class president rigged the votes and bribed classmates to make her friend win instead. I will NEVER forgive that meddling skank :LOL:!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This reminds me of when I was in the running to be the top nominee to win Prom Queen and the class president rigged the votes and bribed classmates to make her friend win instead. I will NEVER forgive that meddling skank :LOL:!
Oh wow Prom Queen.. I can’t even imagine how ripped off you must feel! Imagine if you hadve won!! I love Prom Queen American culture - not in the states so no first hand experience only in movies!! I feel so mad 😡 for that class president denying you of your crowned glory grrrr 😖!!!

• Heart
I don’t know what’s funnier. Shane thinking that normal people experience diarrhea every couple of weeks or that despite being almost 30 years old, he still can’t stop himself from using bathroom humor. Quite the intellectual, he is!

My guess for the next video: “We’re in Florida!” With that will come a barrage of pool side ass cheeks, take out food galore and tours of little towns that aren’t very disability friendly.

If you are a shop owner on a quaint street in Florida and you have a step leading to your door, lockup shop now or else you’ll be put on blast.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh wow Prom Queen.. I can’t even imagine how ripped off you must feel! Imagine if you hadve won!! I love Prom Queen American culture - not in the states so no first hand experience only in movies!! I feel so mad 😡 for that class president denying you of your crowned glory grrrr 😖!!!
Thank you, Jolleee 😊! I was pissed! It's been 16 years and I'm still pissed when I think of it :LOL:! I remember I was so sure of winning that I bought a tiara and wore it to prom. I wasn't super popular and had genuinely won the school over during the campaign period by being the class clown- it was big that I was up there on the stage. There was absolute chaos when the "winner" was announced- people were throwing cups and screaming for a recount that I should have won. I tried to keep it together and smile through the tears on stage and I remember my date took me to a local playground to cheer me up and pushed me on the swing set that night as I cried in my tiara and prom dress. I woke up the next day and knew that I had to confront the class president. I found her in the school library and in a whispered, forceful voice said "Your class treasurer ran after me last night and said that the votes were rigged in your friend's favor. You are a liar- I know what you did. This win would've done miracles for my self-esteem, and you took that away from me- you witch. I hope you're happy". The look of shock on her face was priceless! Anyways, winning that title would've been too good for me in the scheme of things- losing taught me about betrayal and loss at a young age and how sometimes dreams really don't come true! Plus, it made my humor even darker and more jaded and I'm grateful for that chip on my shoulder 😄!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Not to derail the discussion of S&G too much, but all this talk about prom queens, etc. reminds me of the annual (American) football homecoming game every fall in Texas high schools and colleges. There was always a homecoming queen and king, i.e. a popularity contest for the "cool kids" Shane so desperately wanted to be one of but wasn't. His behavior is still like that... it's all about his "image" as a "cool kid." Someone who claimed to have attended college with him said he was unfriendly and aloof, very different from the image he's created with the series of "hot" blonde girlfriends.

The girls always competed to see who could wear the biggest homecoming mum... "corsages" of huge chrysanthemums of gargantuan proportions with a cascade of ribbons (in the school colors) and other decorations that almost reached the floor. And now with the advent of miniature LED light strings, no doubt they're even wilder. These memes aren't that much of an exaggeration!

Homecoming Mums in Texas.jpg
Homecoming Mum Contest.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not to derail the discussion of S&G too much, but all this talk about prom queens, etc. reminds me of the annual (American) football homecoming game every fall in Texas high schools and colleges. There was always a homecoming queen and king, i.e. a popularity contest for the "cool kids" Shane so desperately wanted to be one of but wasn't. His behavior is still like that... it's all about his "image" as a "cool kid." Someone who claimed to have attended college with him said he was unfriendly and aloof, very different from the image he's created with the series of "hot" blonde girlfriends.

The girls always competed to see who could wear the biggest homecoming mum... "corsages" of huge chrysanthemums of gargantuan proportions with a cascade of ribbons (in the school colors) and other decorations that almost reached the floor. And now with the advent of miniature LED light strings, no doubt they're even wilder. These memes aren't that much of an exaggeration!

View attachment 977421View attachment 977474
Hahaha those photos are great :LOL:! Everything is bigger and better in Texas as they say! Traditional floral corsages are a lot of fun and so pretty- I wish that I could wear them as an adult for a nice date or something. Shane definitely wanted to be the class hunk/jock and I feel that he's mainly attracted to Hannah because of the fact that she's the blonde haired/ blue eyed girl that he idolized growing up. I bet Shane was aloof and cocky in high school and college- it's his defense mechanism since he's self-conscious about his appearance. I wonder if Hannah went to prom or dated at all before latching onto Shane- she's so secretive about her past.

Reactions: 11
I agree, he really tried so hard to be an image. The beer chugging, I eat all the time, I have a sexy wife, I'm a "writer" who is just so busy, busier than you...and I own a charity, so I'm a good person, probably better than you is his whole vibe. But his success is mostly pity or contrived. Too bad, because he could have actually been a good human. And I bet they went to Florida, that way they can get more out of the channel with booty shots and Shane's pool side gurgling.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you, Jolleee 😊! I was pissed! It's been 16 years and I'm still pissed when I think of it :LOL:! I remember I was so sure of winning that I bought a tiara and wore it to prom. I wasn't super popular and had genuinely won the school over during the campaign period by being the class clown- it was big that I was up there on the stage. There was absolute chaos when the "winner" was announced- people were throwing cups and screaming for a recount that I should have won. I tried to keep it together and smile through the tears on stage and I remember my date took me to a local playground to cheer me up and pushed me on the swing set that night as I cried in my tiara and prom dress. I woke up the next day and knew that I had to confront the class president. I found her in the school library and in a whispered, forceful voice said "Your class treasurer ran after me last night and said that the votes were rigged in your friend's favor. You are a liar- I know what you did. This win would've done miracles for my self-esteem, and you took that away from me- you witch. I hope you're happy". The look of shock on her face was priceless! Anyways, winning that title would've been too good for me in the scheme of things- losing taught me about betrayal and loss at a young age and how sometimes dreams really don't come true! Plus, it made my humor even darker and more jaded and I'm grateful for that chip on my shoulder 😄!
Well done for confronting her!! That took some guts 😊👌

• Heart
Looks like they posted and are going on a road trip to LA in the middle of a pandemic with Shane's health the way it is. Real smart. Guess they want to be actors now? Like C&C? And it sounds like it is just them and the dog, so Hannah will have to do all the caregiving AND take care of the dog AND drive? Sounds like a lot to me.

Reactions: 10
Looks like they posted and are going on a road trip to LA in the middle of a pandemic with Shane's health the way it is. Real smart. Guess they want to be actors now? Like C&C? And it sounds like it is just them and the dog, so Hannah will have to do all the caregiving AND take care of the dog AND drive? Sounds like a lot to me.
I have no doubt that a carefully edited out support wagon will be trailing her, containing her mother and father to deal with all the tiresome carer tasks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Are you kidding? Shane is a Normal Manly Dude! The only difference between Shane and Tom Brady is that Shane is sometimes sitting down!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would think so too, because I don't think she does it on her own. Plus, why LA and not just Florida, which is closer? They also talk about editing their videos and how they are just so busy...and yet the video is a still camera just set up and focused on them...what editing?

Also the. We intro cartoon really shows off Hannah's butt and makes it look like Shane is more able bodied than he actually is.

Reactions: 10
I truly hope that they're not in LA for three months to do a reality show pilot or film some type of documentary- otherwise I will lose all faith in television! Hannah desperately needs a round brush, blow dryer and volumizing mousse or shorter layers cut into her hair- that crappy Function of Beauty shampoo they promote isn't cutting it.

• Haha
Someone made a comment about Shane signing autographs and then there was a reply of how that's not possible. The fans are just eating it all up and speculating some big Hollywood announcements front them. Also Hella people pointing out that they should do a collab with C&C while they are out there

Reactions: 7
Hey all. I'm new here and I just wanted to say, a someone who USED to be a Squirmy and Grubs fan, I've noticed over that last six months especially that it seems like these two are both far too good to be true. I like to think I just thought a 'normal' girl could love a man bound to wheelchair, but honestly, after only a couple visits to this site, I've realized I've not only been lied to, but utterly embarrassed for thinking they were ever even actually a real thing. There's NO WAY they both 'work' a 90+ hour week just posting videos and doing online tasks, and also no way something isn't seriously up with Shane's health, despite his manly assertion otherwise.
It's sad to realized I was deceived, but also, now that I've noticed they both lie/manipulate their audience, I wonder just hwo man other of their (former) subscribers they must have tricked into thinking their the real deal. It sickens me to see them lie and deceive people who truly care about them to think Shane is doing great, when, OBVIOUSLY, he is isn't.
As someone said earlier, it's NOT NORMAL AT ALL for a human to have constant diarrhea every two weeks. Its not normal for your partner to be almost constantly declining medically while you describe the effects to the internet and yet do nothing about it. And it's definitely not normal for your wife to be posting random ass shots in your Youtube vids or naked-from-the-waist-up pics to Twitter when we all know you can't even take her shirt off.
I'm honestly just over them now ,and I hope their little show fails, and they move back to crappy Minnesota in shame.

LIKE REALLY IF YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A WHOLE YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT LEAST *TRY* TO BE PROFESSIONAL ABOUT TRICKING YOUR FANS INTO LIKING YOU.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I truly hope that they're not in LA for three months to do a reality show pilot or film some type of documentary- otherwise I will lose all faith in television! Hannah desperately needs a round brush, blow dryer and volumizing mousse or shorter layers cut into her hair- that crappy Function of Beauty shampoo they promote isn't cutting it.
It’s just Ordinary Joe isn’t it? They are making their acting debut, I wonder if Shane is playing the grown up child Star of the show ? Future cut..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.