Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauurz

VIP Member
Oh stop he's a hard working bloke with health issues and still providing for his family
Scroll away and fat lawrence doesn't work just sits getting fatter and fatter and has no content at all and pure on begging and battling
Spud man is hard working good on him 👏
---

He sold his other vans because of illness
Go pick on CLA
Lawrence
That green woman too that sit and beg
Spudman work for a living
He may have an illness and work hard but that doesn't stop him from being a cocky, arrogant twat!
He's happy enough to give away free spuds to people who were willing to buy them because of TikTok likes but won't give to those really in need. The leftovers that he'd have never made any money from anyway!

Reactions: 17

mumaof2boys

I know I'm defeating the point of tattle here but I'm so so so pleased for all the staff for all the hard work and effort.
As a dialysis/renal patient myself I'm proud they raised over 4.5k for kidney care uk 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14

account70032

VIP Member
I can’t believe there’s people travelling all the way down to see him to get a free potato😂 fair enough I guess their choice but crazy queuing up from around 6am maybe from even earlier than that when he doesn’t even open until 10! just to get a free potato covered in tinned curry wtf is happening to the world. Someone is in the queue in the cold holding a baby it’s crazy. The hygiene in that van does be terrible most of the time so I’ve no idea how more people don’t feel sick seeing that.

Darlingbaby

My tiktok fyp is literally spudtok at present.

In a nutshell, don't like spudman... arrogant and rude, who'd want tinned friggin curry!?

I do however like spudbros, genuine fellas with a bit of personality and don't take themselves seriously at all.

• Heart
I was watching him live before and the woman who works for him with glasses (not sure if her name) was spraying the sides down cleaning wifh the lid off the cheese and it went all over the cheese just before they opened all comments were telling him and it was ignored and they served that cheese to customers

• Wow
  • Sick

SforShortbread

VIP Member
The fact nnot one of them have washed their hands while I've been watching.. And his son keeps wiping them on his grubby clothes.
---
Tbh, the trailor matches the state of the house. I've seen some of them dialysis videos.. His house looks just as bad.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

DRLW

Chatty Member
I've just seen someone has done a tiktok on their food from spudman it's meant to be promoting him I think but these look awful they had pulled pork and beans too they don't look as bad
Screenshot_20240116_095733_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_095810_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
Just caught a bit of the live and one family has just spent £42 on an order. There’s no way my mum would’ve ever driven us to stand in a queue for hours and spend £40 on spuds, that was a weeks food shop back in the day (and half of one now!) I just don’t get it

• Haha

DRLW

Chatty Member
Does he not realise the amount of videos he posts himself showing cross contamination. I've seen plenty of screen recordings from lives too. How he has a 5 food hygiene rating is beyond me. There is always spilled food on the counters it looks filthy. His poor attitude towards being called out for poor hygiene is disgusting. Only last week he mocked a homeless person asking for £1 this week its Muslims for calling out his cross contamination

• Angry

Fruitshoot

Omg omg omg!
I've just ran here .... spudwifes name has changed to formerspudwife... they haven't have they? Have they split?
😲 😯

• Wow
  • Haha

primplepog1923

I mean this “it’s a spud van, the hygiene isn’t going to be good” is a little silly. The hygiene is awful, it’s dangerous and it should be called out. I’ve seen that the little Tory has made his live sub only - money money money, must be funny, in a rich mans world!

Reactions: 12

Opinionated

VIP Member
I’m sorry but why hasn’t he been shut down? I’ve seen food outlets with a rating of 1 cleaner 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Fifi91

Seriously though how many videos can he do of cutting up some jackets and putting toppings on. I can't see the account being massive as it's just a spud van?
Don't get the selling merch either I know he wants a deposit for a house but who is buying this stuff, who is walking around with spud army hoodies and now his Mrs is doing merch too, who the heck wants a spudwife mug 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Smayy

I feel bad for his staff who are obviously going to lose their jobs once it dies down again

82anonymous.

sorry to drag this thred up again but can anybody actually hold there hands up and say they would love to eat ANY of his food. him and his Mrs always look dirty, van looks dirty, never wears gloves, drippy grease everywhere when not on his spud van, all the fillings come out of a Tin (people say its the best spud ever as well even through anybody could make them, nothing special) and just examine the hair in the food also they both have a massive attitude problem especially when confronted. Just gross in my opinion

• Heart