spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a stupid beast why not donate to local homeless people or even take some home for his family? I know they probably get sick of the sight of spuds but most days he sells out? Or let his staff take some or his wider family/friends. I hate wasting food πŸ˜’
He used to have the van at weekends where he'd do burgers, bacon rolls etc. I used to think he could have fried up the left over jackets and chopped up with some onion, bacon and cheese.
I hate food waste too!!

Reactions: 5
It's pig ignorant this day and age to waste that many... he could donate . Re use for wedges. Potato skins. Insides for soup. Its selfishness

Reactions: 5
Surely there must be a local food place for the homeless so he'd know its going to homeless or even hand out to struggling families in the area. I've seen takeaway places in my local town post on Facebook and given hot meals to a family who may not have eaten that night. He's wasted so much and yet he still plans to try do 1000 so then there will be even more waste.

Glad to see he has finally addressed his troll fans who constantly put other jacket potato sellers down saying spudman is better.

Reactions: 4
I just came across his video showing his stuff from the butchers. I didn't realise the brisket and pulled pork is raw and he cooks it in the bain Marie!! I thought it was at least like pre cooked stuff 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought it was that Steph working with him today then I put me glasses on and realised it’s his gf😳can’t stand her either cocky cow

Reactions: 3
Oh stop he's a hard working bloke with health issues and still providing for his family
Scroll away and fat lawrence doesn't work just sits getting fatter and fatter and has no content at all and pure on begging and battling
Spud man is hard working good on him πŸ‘
---
He used to have the van at weekends where he'd do burgers, bacon rolls etc. I used to think he could have fried up the left over jackets and chopped up with some onion, bacon and cheese.
I hate food waste too!!
He sold his other vans because of illness
Go pick on CLA
Lawrence
That green woman too that sit and beg
Spudman work for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh stop he's a hard working bloke with health issues and still providing for his family
Scroll away and fat lawrence doesn't work just sits getting fatter and fatter and has no content at all and pure on begging and battling
---

Go pick on CLA
Lawrence
He may have an illness and work hard but that doesn't stop him from being a cocky, arrogant twit!
He's happy enough to give away free spuds to people who were willing to buy them because of TikTok likes but won't give to those really in need. The leftovers that he'd have never made any money from anyway!

Reactions: 17
---

Go pick on CLA
Lawrence
Working and having an illness doesn't stop you from being criticised. Especially if you're a cocky t**t πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 10
---

Go pick on CLA
Lawrence
Hello Spudwife

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---

Go pick on CLA
Lawrence
Oh duck off to his rave thread..if there is one..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don't understand how he's hit 1m and gained about 8-9k followers today alone 😳 he was on like 300k in October. I really think his minions have bought him followers πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He'll be catering his own wedding with the spud van. Then she'll get all pissy that he's working on their big day. It'll be like a normal day for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7