Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smayy

Chatty Member
I'm genuinely surprised they've not sold out yet with the size of that queue earlier 😳

Reactions: 1

Fruitshoot

sorry to drag this thred up again but can anybody actually hold there hands up and say they would love to eat ANY of his food. him and his Mrs always look dirty, van looks dirty, never wears gloves, drippy grease everywhere when not on his spud van, all the fillings come out of a Tin (people say its the best spud ever as well even through anybody could make them, nothing special) and just examine the hair in the food also they both have a massive attitude problem especially when confronted. Just gross in my opinion
Hands up
Hands up
Hands up
❤ 💙 💜
🥔 ❤ 🥔

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Spudwife mentioned yesterday that she is 26. I'm still shocked 😳 9 years younger than me but idy have put her a couple years older than me 😬 must be the bitterness aging her.
She must have had her girls starting from the age of 14 then 😳

mochibean

VIP Member
don't know if it's just me but a jacket potato is what i make as a last resort when i'm running out of food 😂 I've never really enjoyed them that much! wouldn't even pay 50p for one let alone que up for hours for a £6 spud
I'm the same haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
People are moaning in the comments about the Portion sizes.. 'they come for the portions they see on tiktok, not these small portions.' no pleasing people
I was watching it this morning and they were literally filling the boxes? You couldn't get any more in.

mumz

VIP Member
I’ve just witnessed that Jordan blow his nose and then go on to touch all the food !! 🤢🤢🤢

then there’s spud not wife doing fucking all.

she’s one of them people you work with, that looks like she’s doing something but actually doing nothing and in the way of everyone
Wh u been? Miss u

spudmans gonna be there at some point

world’s gone crazy over a potato

mumz

VIP Member
Seriously though how many videos can he do of cutting up some jackets and putting toppings on. I can't see the account being massive as it's just a spud van?
Don't get the selling merch either I know he wants a deposit for a house but who is buying this stuff, who is walking around with spud army hoodies and now his Mrs is doing merch too, who the heck wants a spudwife mug 😂😂😂😂
Totally this
But he does get the views and follows
A nicely cooked jacket potato has be my fave food takeaway
But I couldn’t watch him enough to follow