spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not quite sure if anybody knows but spudwife has started work..
I'm sure she's only mentioned it a few times this live.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People are moaning in the comments about the Portion sizes.. 'they come for the portions they see on tiktok, not these small portions.' no pleasing people
I was watching it this morning and they were literally filling the boxes? You couldn't get any more in.

Reactions: 1
I was watching it this morning and they were literally filling the boxes? You couldn't get any more in.
They've probably reduced the portions as they was going on. But it's only a scoop, usually it's scoops and more. But they're getting a free meal. So I'm still unsure why theyr complaining 😂

Reactions: 2
I feel like it would be a bit easier if ben went out and took 20 people's orders.. Wrote them down, the guys in this trailor could smash them all out quicker.

Was hardly worth Mr Tee being there! Didn't arrive til 11, opened at 11.30 and sold out by 1? 🙄🤣

I'm genuinely surprised they've not sold out yet with the size of that queue earlier 😳

Reactions: 1
So do you think the hype will die down after today's free day? Surely this is the day everyone was waiting to travel for..

Surely he’d have raised more money charging everyone a pound for a potato, the majority of them in the crowd won’t have donated to his go fund me

Reactions: 3
All the credit for this day needs to go to the staff working on the van... All spudman has done is walk around taking photos and chatting. They did all the graft

Reactions: 6
I don’t live far from Tamworth, I haven’t been there for a long time. The hype will die down cos it’s mainly people travelling quite a long way to get the potatoes to get on tik tok or to say they’ve been there, once they’ve been once they aren’t likely to go again are they for a jacket spud fresh out of bookers, floury cheese and some tinned curry. Someone said to him it’ll die down and he reckoned he’s busy all the time. Complete lie, he has never been busy like this at all.

Reactions: 4
I know I'm defeating the point of tattle here but I'm so so so pleased for all the staff for all the hard work and effort.
As a dialysis/renal patient myself I'm proud they raised over 4.5k for kidney care uk 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14