Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
First time I've seen him was a video of him making coleslaw...

I honestly wanted to die. He seems to have some sort of skin condition with large cysts or boils on his arms and he's making coleslaw with no gloves and my brain couldn't cope. I've never seen or heard of him before but the van looks absolutely disgusting inside.

I love a baked potato as much as the next person - but are food hygiene standards not a thing? Boke.
He is on dialysis which is what causes those.

I mentioned it before that it puts me off.
And it isn't anything to do with his condition or anything. I would feel the same with open wounds/cuts anything around food. But that's just my personal opinion.

Reactions: 11

Tuesdaysdoll14

I’m not sure how on earth he can have a 5 star hygiene rating when you’ve got beard hair, long female hair, fistulas, sneezing, cash handling, lack of wiping floors down- mixing cheese in with the other things (what about allergens!)

Reactions: 10

AH_

The state of it 🤮🤮
Sorry but nah any respectable person in catering/chefing would never work like that its vile!!! Totally unnecessary how he even has a food hygiene rating??. I watched only one vid of his earlier came up randomly and he had everything touching everything proper cross contamination central 🤢

• Sick

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Believe me I’m someone who loves hype, anything limited edition and I’m there!

But I just don’t get this whole spudman thing, firstly he looks grubby and I wouldn’t want to buy anything I was eating from him. Where are the gloves?? The trailer is disgusting, and what annoys me is on places like This Morning they’ve never shown the inside of the trailer just this free potato thing. Someone should be constantly cleaning up all the mess left. Also, the fact they put food cold like beans into the silver pot things and you’re meant to put them in hot to keep them warm. So not adhering to food hygiene standards. Also it’s just tinned beans, chilli, cheapest potatoes butter and cheese. I can see how it’s worth it for a creator to go to his stand for content but not people queuing for hours, you can make it cheaper yourself!

It’s like Binley Mega Chippy with the sob story of his kidney transplants. It’ll last a few months and fizzle out.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Oh stop he's a hard working bloke with health issues and still providing for his family
Scroll away and fat lawrence doesn't work just sits getting fatter and fatter and has no content at all and pure on begging and battling
Spud man is hard working good on him 👏
---

He sold his other vans because of illness
Go pick on CLA
Lawrence
That green woman too that sit and beg
Spudman work for a living
Working and having an illness doesn't stop you from being criticised. Especially if you're a cocky t**t 🙃

Wavylines

Chatty Member
I noticed that. And he touches that beard too and the cash must be germy as well
I watch a baker who is always washing her hands she’s so hygienic so it just stands out to me how grubby he is!

can’t stand spudwife, hate her negative energy! Everyone seems to love her

Smayy

Chatty Member
so he cooked 850 potatoes sold 750 has 150 spare and throws them away what a waste couldn't he give them to homeless with some butter on or something
Of course he won't, he has said before he would give to homeless if they ask but the one time I saw someone ask he told them to come back at the end of the day (which was hours away) and then started slagging them off saying if they're legit they'll come back... Like come on if someone is asking for free food regardless of being homeless or not they are probably in a shit situation. He's very much one of those narrow minded, stuck up people who look down on all homeless people and presume they take drugs and/or drink.

• Sad

Fruitshoot

Was anyone on Jake from spudbros live on his personal tik tok? Sarah came on asking for a chat and was rude to him and his followers
Sarah is rude full stop she can't help herself, she gets outta bed in morning and chooses rage every day, it must suck to be a patient of hers sarcastic, narcissistic smiling assassin woman

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
Oh stop he's a hard working bloke with health issues and still providing for his family
Scroll away and fat lawrence doesn't work just sits getting fatter and fatter and has no content at all and pure on begging and battling
Spud man is hard working good on him 👏
---

He sold his other vans because of illness
Go pick on CLA
Lawrence
That green woman too that sit and beg
Spudman work for a living
Oh fuck off to his rave thread..if there is one..

• Haha

AH_

My tik tok keeps showing me spud related things now 🤦‍♀️🤣

These lot are banging out jacket spuds without spilling a drop and the lady is cleaning in-between customers

Screenshot_20240121-124614_TikTok.jpg

• Haha

Smayy

Chatty Member
Just when I thought I couldn't get the ick anymore, I scroll across his live and he's wearing yellow shorts (which make him look like he's shit his pants) a chefs tunic (think that's what it's called) and ODD SOCKS 😭🤮

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I don't get how people are traveling so far.. Getting a spud and saying it's worth it.
Just to let all spud fans know, every area within the UK sell tinned beans and tinned curry. Don't panic yaselfs.

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
I watch a family on YouTube who popped over to see Spudman the other day..these are the delights of the spuds they got..look absolutely disgusting..the father was saying ooo look at those chunks of chicken🤣yes there was one piece of tinned chicken curry, the tinned chilli one looks like cow pat and the beans and cheese utter mush, it’s a no from me🤮🤮🤮you eat with your eyes and they looks dire.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Really surprised if spudman will be here next week. Especially with the new Burton and Bennett shop opening selling spuds. 😂

• Haha
I cant watch the lives anymore just a few minutes watching them and I feel physically sick, last time the live came up on the fyp the girl who's hair looks like shes always been dragged through a few bushes before her shift was wiping her nose on her sleeves
there's no excuse for it its pure unhygienic and VILE

• Sick