spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't believe in giving to the homeless he's said this countless of times he thinks it would be wasted on them
He's a piece of tit.

His potatoes look rank, wouldn't buy from his dirty disgusting trailer.

Reactions: 4
The fact nnot one of them have washed their hands while I've been watching.. And his son keeps wiping them on his grubby clothes.
---
Tbh, the trailor matches the state of the house. I've seen some of them dialysis videos.. His house looks just as bad.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The fact nnot one of them have washed their hands while I've been watching.. And his son keeps wiping them on his grubby clothes.
---
Tbh, the trailor matches the state of the house. I've seen some of them dialysis videos.. His house looks just as bad.
I always say this his house is boggin! Even that hamper video there is tit everywhere! Look I have kids they make a mess but their house has always been dirty and heaving with stuff!

Reactions: 6
I always say this his house is boggin! Even that hamper video there is tit everywhere! Look I have kids they make a mess but their house has always been dirty and heaving with stuff!
Did you notice how spud wife was ever so nice on that video when freebies were involved. 😂

Reactions: 2
I worked in a Wetherspoons in a busy city and we didn't even get close that amount of mess. Genuinely needless and a testament to what a grotty bastard he is 🥴 train your staff properly ya weirdo

Reactions: 7
Why don’t they stop serving for 5 minutes to clean up! Wouldn’t make that much difference to queue length.

Reactions: 6
Why don’t they stop serving for 5 minutes to clean up! Wouldn’t make that much difference to queue length.
They need at least one person doing a clean up! Yes the floor is dirty but the surfaces are a disgrace too! So much contamination, I bet all his staff haven't even gone through basic food hygiene
---
I dread the free day I bet it'll be even worse

Reactions: 3
shocking you wouldn't eat at someones house if the cooking area was that rotten so why is this any different !
---
also saw someone breakdown his earnings so far on TikTok 51k they said he made so far in January.. off TikTok alone Jesus Christ

shocking you wouldn't eat at someones house if the cooking area was that rotten so why is this any different !
---
also saw someone breakdown his earnings so far on TikTok 51k they said he made so far in January.. off TikTok alone Jesus Christ
I would walk straight back out 🤢
---
---
No wonder his girlfriend wants to marry him 😂

• Haha
---
nah there is no way that is true. Creators aren’t getting £1 per thousand views. It is more in the pennies. As a few creators have also shown their RPM I think it is called. And they are around 3p

Reactions: 3
nah there is no way that is true. Creators aren’t getting £1 per thousand views. It is more in the pennies. As a few creators have also shown their RPM I think it is called. And they are around 3p
Most creators with high followers are on £1+

Reactions: 1
Most creators with high followers are on £1+
I wouldn't say he's got a high enough following for that even if it was the case.

Quite a few with 800k+ followers have shown how much they get paid per views and it's all around 3-5p per 1000.

Yeah 1m sounds a lot, but not in Tiktok term

Reactions: 2
He has an open would from his fistula close to his hand when he’s serving food. Never covered with a simple dressing etc let alone lack of cleanliness/ hair/ hand washing facilities . How has the council not taken action on this is beyond me.
---
He has an open would from his fistula close to his hand when he’s serving food. Never covered with a simple dressing etc let alone lack of cleanliness/ hair/ hand washing facilities . How has the council not taken action on this is beyond me.
*wound

• Sick
---

*wound
This was my point when I said about it putting me off.
It has nothing to do with his actual illness or anything, that someone replied to me about, it's the open wounds around food. Regardless of reason for them.
That's what puts me off!

Reactions: 8