Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
Sorry but the high top trainers and shorts give me the ick
His hunched, wide stance posture, those clumpy shoes covered in dirty grated cheese, the aprons covered in dried bean juice. If the sloppy potatoes aren’t enough to put you off, the cook is.

The shorts are always constantly falling down and showing his undercrackers as well. He’s always pulling at them and adjusting them.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Yeah tbh I don’t understand why people aren’t talking about how grim and unhygienic he and his trailer is. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 12

AH_

Just opened tiktok and his live is on there prepping for the day..... its the first thing on my feed and I see a woman wipe her hand all over her snotty nose then straight back onto the food she's chopping.

They are all absolutely vile how do the general public not see this!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11

owen2110

I wondered if there would be a thread for this guy. Struggling to understand the hype behind it all. I get this weird vibe from him that he's not hygienic at all. His finger nails always look grubby :sick:

Lauurz

VIP Member
This is a really petty hate but I don't like how he has to try and do things at mega speed. Even cutting a potato open and the way he scoops the beans 🤣🤣 (but to be fair, alot of things annoy me and is probably why I'm here on Tattle🤣)

• Haha

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Him and daddy may cooks are straaaange men who are obsessed with TikTok and a teenage following. Glad I have a normal dad

Amyb94

The fact spudwife thinks it’s funny spudbrothers have had their TikTok banned because of their trolls is horrendous. Horrible cow. Karma! Disgusting behaviour

• Wow

givemethegossx

don't know if it's just me but a jacket potato is what i make as a last resort when i'm running out of food 😂 I've never really enjoyed them that much! wouldn't even pay 50p for one let alone que up for hours for a £6 spud

Smayy

Chatty Member
I actually can't believe he is now doing ads for Mccains microwave jacket potatoes... Like really?
Not only are they expensive for what they are (and shit) but I'm sure I've heard him go on about not cooking jackets in a microwave before. Major sell out move. Why not show people how to make them nice from fresh potatoes that cost half the price and taste much nicer!

princessqueen96

What a bunch of scruffs. So much mess already. Not a hair net in sight, that girl’s long hair is going everywhere, handling money and food 🤢 don’t even get me started on his beard! Wouldn’t eat from there that’s for sure.

Fruitshoot

Oh stop he's a hard working bloke with health issues and still providing for his family
Scroll away and fat lawrence doesn't work just sits getting fatter and fatter and has no content at all and pure on begging and battling
Spud man is hard working good on him 👏
---
He used to have the van at weekends where he'd do burgers, bacon rolls etc. I used to think he could have fried up the left over jackets and chopped up with some onion, bacon and cheese.
I hate food waste too!!
He sold his other vans because of illness
Go pick on CLA
Lawrence
That green woman too that sit and beg
Spudman work for a living

• Haha

Tryger88

VIP Member
And I really don't understand the hype around the coleslaw, it's literally only shredded veg and mayo... Nothing else...
But he has special ingredients that he adds, kinda like that chef who went viral by sprinkling salt on to his arm then onto a steak r something, but spudman adds it from under his finger nails apparently 💅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I am howling at how he bigged himself up being in the advert.. And the amount of time he was actually in it. Was not worth mentioning.

Reminds me of the scene from gavin and Stacey where mick finds a body and bigs himself to be up on the news. And pam is like 'IS THAT IT, IS THAT IT?!'

Attachments

• Haha

Smayy

Chatty Member
You know what really irks me. People in the comments saying spudman deserves a break when he literally doesn't even give his team a break and they do most of the work these days!

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
it wasnt dirty, it was a bit messy but hes a very busy man with a thriving business
Nah that’s not mess it’s grim. You wouldn’t accept that at any other place, food cross contamination, slop all over the counter nah it’s disgusting soz and he doesn’t even wash his hands properly let alone heating the food etc