spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love watching him, he’s completely down to earth and shows real life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Seriously though how many videos can he do of cutting up some jackets and putting toppings on. I can't see the account being massive as it's just a spud van?
Don't get the selling merch either I know he wants a deposit for a house but who is buying this stuff, who is walking around with spud army hoodies and now his Mrs is doing merch too, who the heck wants a spudwife mug 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Seriously though how many videos can he do of cutting up some jackets and putting toppings on. I can't see the account being massive as it's just a spud van?
Don't get the selling merch either I know he wants a deposit for a house but who is buying this stuff, who is walking around with spud army hoodies and now his Mrs is doing merch too, who the heck wants a spudwife mug 😂😂😂😂
Totally this
But he does get the views and follows
A nicely cooked jacket potato has be my fave food takeaway
But I couldn’t watch him enough to follow

Ahh I do love Ben and his easy watching lives helped me through long lockdown days but I wouldn’t buy merch. Come across as Nice family though

Reactions: 3
I enjoy his lives sometimes but omg he never washes his hands! He will touch his phone, the charger, the camera etc. And still doesn’t wash them before going back to serve customers 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I enjoy his lives sometimes but omg he never washes his hands! He will touch his phone, the charger, the camera etc. And still doesn’t wash them before going back to serve customers 🤮
I noticed that. And he touches that beard too and the cash must be germy as well

• Sick
I noticed that. And he touches that beard too and the cash must be germy as well
I watch a baker who is always washing her hands she’s so hygienic so it just stands out to me how grubby he is!

can’t stand spudwife, dislike her negative energy! Everyone seems to love her

Reactions: 10
Cant believe I've just seen a thread for spudman. I really enjoyed him at first, then he did the subscription thing on tiktok. Then all the merch, I mean people travel down to his spuds, but all the filling is princes tinned shite. Wap a spud in your air fryer and grab a tin of your choice. Its all gone to his head. Spudwife comes across that she's better and greater than everyone else, I think she's horrible.

Cant believe I've just seen a thread for spudman. I really enjoyed him at first, then he did the subscription thing on tiktok. Then all the merch, I mean people travel down to his spuds, but all the filling is princes tinned shite. Wap a spud in your air fryer and grab a tin of your choice. Its all gone to his head. Spudwife comes across that she's better and greater than everyone else, I think she's horrible.
He done the subscription thing what!! lol these people on Tictok make me laugh out loud.

Reactions: 2
I watch a baker who is always washing her hands she’s so hygienic so it just stands out to me how grubby he is!

can’t stand spudwife, dislike her negative energy! Everyone seems to love her
I'm with you both, I am not a fan of Spudwife at all. Just comes across as rude, and rude to Ben at times too that I really feel for him.

I do like having his live on in the background when I'm doing something.

Reactions: 4
I'm with you both, I am not a fan of Spudwife at all. Just comes across as rude, and rude to Ben at times too that I really feel for him.

I do like having his live on in the background when I'm doing something.
I stumbled across her live about a week ago. I persume her and Ben had a tiff.. she was slagging him off to the whole of TT...

From what I recall he wanted to take the younger children to soft play, and bring the older ones. I think spud wife said no to him, cos there's nothing for them to do. She went you only want to take them so they can watch the kids while you sit on your phone.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg spudwife has been absolutely vile on the live this morning. She kept shouting that Ben had an itchy arse 😵‍ over and over again! And anyone who told her to be kinder to him got called a bleep and blocked!
You could tell Ben was getting pissed with her, he works better and faster without her there.

• Sick
  • Wow
Does this guy ever work a full week? Whenever he pops up he is saying he can't work

Also spudwife gives off huge witch vibes I wouldn't want to work with her

Does this guy ever work a full week? Whenever he pops up he is saying he can't work

Also spudwife gives off huge witch vibes I wouldn't want to work with her
Its always something every week on why he can't work. And yes spud wife does give off witch vibes. I think she's that person who tries to belittle Ben (is belittle a word?)
Ben says somert she has to correct him, I certainly wouldn't went a spud off her.

You're right, she does belittle him alot! I caught some of the live and he was quiet and not his usual self. Almost afraid to say something wrong for her to correct him or take the Mick. Then you seem to get a few in the chat that find it funny and it just encourages her behaviour.

Reactions: 4
You're right, she does belittle him alot! I caught some of the live and he was quiet and not his usual self. Almost afraid to say something wrong for her to correct him or take the Mick. Then you seem to get a few in the chat that find it funny and it just encourages her behaviour.
That's abusive behaviour my ex did that all the time but made it out to be a joke it's called gaslighting

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I like Ben, but I’ve always felt spudwife puts him down. I get banter but there’s just a nasty edge to it with her. And it’s always her towards him. I get the feeling If he acted like that with her she’d go mad

Reactions: 3