spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was anyone on Jake from spudbros live on his personal tik tok? Sarah came on asking for a chat and was rude to him and his followers

Reactions: 1
Was anyone on Jake from spudbros live on his personal tik tok? Sarah came on asking for a chat and was rude to him and his followers
Sarah is rude full stop she can't help herself, she gets outta bed in morning and chooses rage every day, it must suck to be a patient of hers sarcastic, narcissistic smiling assassin woman

Reactions: 10
Rebecca Goodwin is at the van, spud wife will be well jel. Especially cos Ben said he is star struck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seen this man pop up on my fyp a few times, saw there was a thread here so just went for a nose on his page, how the duck does someone giving away a free spud get 60million views ??? 🥴

Reactions: 3
His live popped up when I was scrolling through tiktok. All I could think was how messy and dirty his van was. Bits of food everywhere. Yuck

Reactions: 9
His live popped up when I was scrolling through tiktok. All I could think was how messy and dirty his van was. Bits of food everywhere. Yuck
It'll be interesting to see how he treats his new trailer

Reactions: 2
it wasnt dirty, it was a bit messy but hes a very busy man with a thriving business

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it wasnt dirty, it was a bit messy but hes a very busy man with a thriving business
Nah that’s not mess it’s grim. You wouldn’t accept that at any other place, food cross contamination, slop all over the counter nah it’s disgusting soz and he doesn’t even wash his hands properly let alone heating the food etc

Reactions: 11
Nah that’s not mess it’s grim. You wouldn’t accept that at any other place, food cross contamination, slop all over the counter nah it’s disgusting soz and he doesn’t even wash his hands properly let alone heating the food etc
Don't, he touched his shoe at one point and splashed his hands In water for approx 5 seconds to sound like he was "washing" them🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My tiktok fyp is literally spudtok at present.

In a nutshell, don't like spudman... arrogant and rude, who'd want tinned friggin curry!?

I do however like spudbros, genuine fellas with a bit of personality and don't take themselves seriously at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
His followers are absolutely awful and are the true meaning of trolls online. I've just come across a small business spud man only has just over 3k followers on tiktok so a lot less than others looked at comments first comment I see someone saying spudman is better.
I can't even bare to watch him as he is so disgusting. Spud bros I can watch and have also watched jake on his account too lovely genuine family

This man is so cringe, the way he brings up tiktok when I'm sure most customers are just passing and thinking a potato would be nice. The older people he tells about tiktok too look absolutely baffled 🤣. And the super fast way he does everything sets me on edge. Take your time buddy there is no queue!

• Haha
This man is so cringe, the way he brings up tiktok when I'm sure most customers are just passing and thinking a potato would be nice. The older people he tells about tiktok too look absolutely baffled 🤣. And the super fast way he does everything sets me on edge. Take your time buddy there is no queue!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets frustrated with the speed he tries doing everything! That's why it looks a mess in there!

Reactions: 3
The state of it 🤮🤮
Sorry but nah any respectable person in catering/chefing would never work like that its vile!!! Totally unnecessary how he even has a food hygiene rating??. I watched only one vid of his earlier came up randomly and he had everything touching everything proper cross contamination central 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why are people traveling so far and queuing for a spud with tinned muck?? I can't understand at all. The trailor is filthy too 😫🤮

Reactions: 9
No one seems like they really want a conversation with him either but he's desperate to act friendly and when he says this one's on me I got a video out of it...wtf? Mate you are serving people potato's...sigh I can't stop watching tho🤣

• Haha