spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have bad anxiety when it comes to food hygiene standards and couldn’t eat from him due to the state of the floors alone.
he doesn’t wash his hands 🙌🏼
Gives me the ICK…
However the hype did make me want a spud so I made some at home!
With crispy skins, fluffy potato inside, proper butter & I didn’t need to queue in the cold 🥶

Infact my family request my spuds on bonfire night with homemade Chilli.(family tradition) I make a great spud
Might sell them from my kitchen window 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact in his most recent video he blatantly shows he does not wash his hands properly (swilling them in a bowl of stagnant water is not good hygiene!!) says it all. I'm pretty sure he uses that same water all day too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
With crispy skins, fluffy potato inside, proper butter & I didn’t need to queue in the cold 🥶

Infact my family request my spuds on bonfire night with homemade Chilli.(family tradition) I make a great spud
Might sell them from my kitchen window 🤣🤣
You can't beat crispy skin on a spud! I like to spray mine with oil and sprinkle with salt... delicious!!

Reactions: 5
there's someone else on TikTok who makes burgers and I was watching and the raw burger he put on next to the almost cooked one touched it maybe im just anxious but does anyone else find that gross and using the same tool to touch the raw patty with the cooked one

The fact in his most recent video he blatantly shows he does not wash his hands properly (swilling them in a bowl of stagnant water is not good hygiene!!) says it all. I'm pretty sure he uses that same water all day too 🤢
No soap in sight that I could see either!

Reactions: 1
His son is a disaster, watched a few minutes of his live, hands wiping his mouth and then back to serving food and not closing the lids on the tubs just pushing it down and wrapping in foil. His customers are going to love the slop when its all leaked out. Why so much hype around them??

Reactions: 10
His son is a disaster, watched a few minutes of his live, hands wiping his mouth and then back to serving food and not closing the lids on the tubs just pushing it down and wrapping in foil. His customers are going to love the slop when its all leaked out. Why so much hype around them??
The state of his sons area already 🙈

Reactions: 2
What a bunch of scruffs. So much mess already. Not a hair net in sight, that girl’s long hair is going everywhere, handling money and food 🤢 don’t even get me started on his beard! Wouldn’t eat from there that’s for sure.

Reactions: 11
Watched a bit, the son kept getting the blue roll to clean but taking loads of the stuff for a drip of food then chucking it. Just wipe up the whole area for duck sake.
---
Ive just turned his live on.. His new trailor is disgusting!!!!
I thought it was his old one, didn’t even realise until I seen his recent videos. Shocking!

Reactions: 2
The absolute pig sty! There are lovely cafes in Tamworth that I’d pay to eat in that are clean for a starter including one over the square he’s parked up. Clarty van and enjoy the tik tok bank rolling just now as the queues won’t be there once it’s summer, 30 degrees and food poisoning with dirty and unsafe food handling practice

Reactions: 1
I get they are busy but they have FIVE people working, surely 1 can have a tidy up? 40k for an already dirty trailer :/

Reactions: 4
Why do people want a picture of this mug on their phone. I can't wait for the hype to die down.
---
How old is his son.. He keeps wiping his snot on his sleeve. My 8 year old knows to use tissue.