spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still manages to abuse him even when he’s away from her, how does he cope with this? She’s absolutely relentless! Do we think they are going to last at this point???

Reactions: 6
I’ve wanted to comment it for ages but the mods are as ferocious as Sarah with blocking so it wouldn’t get very far. Plus when I was pregnant I was craving jacket potatoes like crazy so I just couldn’t risk being blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like a jacket spud. When dealing with food do you not need to wear a hair net and beard net.

I like a jacket spud. When dealing with food do you not need to wear a hair net and beard net.
He did a video recently where someone said about his hair in food and he said his hair doesn't fall out 🙄

• Haha
sorry to drag this thred up again but can anybody actually hold there hands up and say they would love to eat ANY of his food. him and his Mrs always look dirty, van looks dirty, never wears gloves, drippy grease everywhere when not on his spud van, all the fillings come out of a Tin (people say its the best spud ever as well even through anybody could make them, nothing special) and just examine the hair in the food also they both have a massive attitude problem especially when confronted. Just gross in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 12
sorry to drag this thred up again but can anybody actually hold there hands up and say they would love to eat ANY of his food. him and his Mrs always look dirty, van looks dirty, never wears gloves, drippy grease everywhere when not on his spud van, all the fillings come out of a Tin (people say its the best spud ever as well even through anybody could make them, nothing special) and just examine the hair in the food also they both have a massive attitude problem especially when confronted. Just gross in my opinion
I’m local so I’ve tried his spuds… and the other spud van in town… they’re all the same. It’s a jacket potato it’s not exactly hard to make is it 😅 I don’t understand the massive hype around him personally.
It’s got quite a few of us locals walking the long way round town too, just incase we end up on a TikTok live in the background. It’s feels quite intimidating really.

Reactions: 6
Hands up
Hands up
Hands up
❤ 💙 💜
🥔 ❤ 🥔

Reactions: 1
Why is his mrs always commenting bitchy stuff to his posts? She seems like a right cow

Reactions: 5