spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I've seen him was a video of him making coleslaw...

I honestly wanted to die. He seems to have some sort of skin condition with large cysts or boils on his arms and he's making coleslaw with no gloves and my brain couldn't cope. I've never seen or heard of him before but the van looks absolutely disgusting inside.

I love a baked potato as much as the next person - but are food hygiene standards not a thing? Boke.
He is on dialysis which is what causes those.

I mentioned it before that it puts me off.
And it isn't anything to do with his condition or anything. I would feel the same with open wounds/cuts anything around food. But that's just my personal opinion.

Reactions: 11
Just caught a bit of the live and one family has just spent £42 on an order. There’s no way my mum would’ve ever driven us to stand in a queue for hours and spend £40 on spuds, that was a weeks food shop back in the day (and half of one now!) I just don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The worlds gone bleeping mad. I just don’t understand the hype of spud man’s spuds :cautious:

Reactions: 13
I wondered if there would be a thread for this guy. Struggling to understand the hype behind it all. I get this weird vibe from him that he's not hygienic at all. His finger nails always look grubby :sick:

People eating curry on a spud at 10:30am is so strange. 😂 I understand people have been awake early cos of work etc, so I do understand that it probably feels like dinner time to them. But so many people have probably not been at work and made a trip for a curry spud at 10am.🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The thumbs up, open mouth pose he does for photos gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just opened tiktok and his live is on there prepping for the day..... its the first thing on my feed and I see a woman wipe her hand all over her snotty nose then straight back onto the food she's chopping.

They are all absolutely vile how do the general public not see this!!!!!!

• Sick