Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I think she’s defo split from Kallum and is just absolutely desperate for attention, it’s so embarrassing.
You’re so right @Clarity456 How does she expect us to all take this new venture seriously when she’s only been to Dubai once on a layover 🤣 can imagine the only people using concierge services are the thirsty instagrammers wanting to be seen in the right places, don’t see how there’s much money in it tbh?
Oh yeah absolutely, I mean what's wrong in just taking the loss that your marriage has ended and getting a proper job? Happens to people all the time! She just can't accept she's just a normal person who had kids to a man with a slightly above average wage can she? instead she's always gotta be living her best Instagram life 😂😂😂

I see none of the other Leeds or ex Leeds Rhinos wives and gfs going on with themselves on social media the way she does, thinking they're Annie Kilner 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️...

I'm sure a few years back kal paid for her to train in spmu, dunno why it never got off the ground then or why she doesn't pursue it now

No shade to anyone trying to start a business but I literally don't believe that even Instagram wannabes are gonna book a bed at zero gravity for let's just say £200 and are then just gonna effectively give £50 away for example to Sophie and her "business partners" for booking it for them, when they could just do it themselves via the internet 😄 even if I was a millionaire I wouldn't waste money like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Say what you like about Kirby but apparently she's invested in some houses that she rents.

Investing in property may not be as "glam" as flexing for the gram in Dubai but it is clearly a solid investment that's gonna make her money for years to come when Sophie will be back from Dubai having made no more than £650 profit from her concierge "business" taking pics in inappropriate outfits with captions like "baby mama loves to get her Thailand tits out but weeeee moooovvee" And sharing cryptic quotes about "there are no rules to life buying a house at 50 is still an achievement" Cos she's still renting 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

doingajez

Is it Stephen Clark?? Surprised he was out to be honest, had a massive session at his flat on Friday night apparently and everyone was off their faces till 8am 😂
What do you do when you fall off a horse? You get coked up to the gills, put on your best Gucci T-shirt and go again. These people are literally the skip rats of society.

• Haha
I always remember this post from years ago because it shocked me she actually wrote that caption, I can’t believe it’s still on her Instagram! It’s no wonder Kal got sick of her, like him and her son are some sort of accessory to her because they have black in them. NOT cute and I’m sure his family wouldn’t appreciate that comment. She seems like a nasty person.View attachment 354872

Also the way she’s pissed up on her current IG story talking to the kid🥴
Anyone noticed she’s deleted this since it was posted on here? Thought you don’t delete any of your previous posts or care about anyone’s opinions Soph?

how cringe is that most recent vid where she’s “working out” in jeans ahhhh I swear she’s having some sort of early mid life crisis

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Anyone wanna ring West Yorkshire Police and report a breach of the covid laws... Didn't she get back from Lanzarote on the 27th...were now only on the 2nd Jan and she's out and about getting the boys haircuts and shopping in Asda....

Thought you had to isolate for 14 days?

How's the barber shop even open?

Hereforthecomments1

She has no work ethic whatsoever. Shes not interested in bettering herself at all as that would be a challenge and need some hard work. Shes exactly whats wrong with people today. Want shitloads of money but dont want to work for it.

Shes so money obsessed it’s vile but its learnt behaviour. Even when she tried to do a heartfelt recording about her real dad it was all about money and that he didn’t buy her a car 🤯 she cant help it cos thats the real her.

It appears that most people kind of liked her when she was a young quirky mum. But shes turned into a self absorbed chavvy slag whos hanging about with the biggest coke heads in leeds. I wouldn’t want my brand anywhere near her.

Obviously all mums need me-time but she takes the biscuit. Ive never known a single FT working mum have so much free time to go on the piss, eat out at fancy restaurants, get her Botox, have a facial, get her nails done, get her hair done and get her armpits, legs and fanny waxed. Cos dont forget “kal only has the kids 4 days a month” 🙈

Lastly, the bit where she says that she loves her house and loves where her boys go to school etc etc is brilliant and exactly what you wish for everyone. That was nice to read.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HMS1910

Kallum is still seeing my friend and she is so annoyed and angry with him 🤣 she posted the video asking if he was on tinder because she tried to follow my friend and she declined it so she was pissed off 🤣🤣 She is full of shit don’t believe a word she says on her podcasts she’s a liar!!!!! She is messaging loads of lads and trying to meet another rugby lad 🤣🙋🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
And here comes the mutton dressed as lamb. Bet she thinks she’s a cougar but the truth is she’s a leathery old tart with a minge like a pork scratching.

Get in the sea.
God plz plz plz tell me col ain't going out dancing on tables with the Geordie shore crew 🤦🏻‍♀️

The story directly after sophs for me was Kal taking the three little boys to Legoland 😩💔 it's going like the summer where Katie Price ended up getting all her kids took off her 😳😳😳

• Haha
Nothing much a vicious, nasty, horrible troll 😂called Sharon messaged Sophie to say she couldn't understand why she was on Instagram Stories promoting a free makeup box she'd been given when she was so upset cos her dog had just died a day or two before.

Poor old soph then went on a rampage calling this Sharon woman a few swear words, the usual...I think she was saying she must be ugly and have no life etc etc

I could hardly tell which one was the troll tbh 🤣
Ohhhhh wooowww Soph! Funny how when someone speaks the truth she doesn’t like it! Seems like she’s showing her true colors like all the other comments in this thread have said!

Stay strong Sharon! If Sophie is any example, once you’ve had people make comments on what you do...podcasts are on the horizon!

• Haha

00lkj99

I've known Sophie and her friends since high school and she wasn't a nice girl, neither were her friends, but, I will admit that Kirby and Nic have grown up massively, whereas Sophie remains self-obsessed and cold, she flits from friend to friend. Everyone is her best friend, and when they no longer serve a purpose she moves on, same with Kal. You've got a decent following Soph, you could really take advantage of that and show everyone the mum side of life, a softer side, because honestly no one is interested n fancy cars, designer bags, trips to Dubai.