Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm .. she’s posted something about not wanting to discuss her life on her story as well today.
Also, he nipples in that body suit knocked me sick 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
she said happy birthday to him on her stories the other day but not sure if they are still together now they back in the UK

I’d been wondering about whether they’re still together. I’d guess they were off, but saw she’s quite ill in hospital & has mentioned him so I wonder if they’re now back on.

Reactions: 2
I’d been wondering about whether they’re still together. I’d guess they were off, but saw she’s quite ill in hospital & has mentioned him so I wonder if they’re now back on.
I think it’s weird she used to constantly post about him and now barely mentions him. Hope she feels better soon, sounds awful, she must be worried sick.

I think there may have been some issues but maybe her getting poorly has made them come back together (fingers crossed). I hope she gets better soon, must be a scary time

I wondered this too?! Seems to be no sign of him on her social media
They are most definitely OFF and seem to have been since the last few weeks of Australia... He's been living in Manchester and her in Leeds....on their wedding anniversary (their middle sons birthday) she didn't wish him a happy anniversary and on fathers day only wished him a happy fathers day in the same picture along with her mate Connor and brother because "you all got my back and the babies like that"

Would love to know the reason behind it all as she seemed proper in to him and obviously didn't work herself so heavily depended on him financially for her designer gear. He always seemed proper distant so I would guess whatever has happened is all his doing.

I used to really like her just before they left for Australia, but since they came back something about her that I can't put my finger on is really annoying me. Probably because she's abit lost without Kallum and being a bit of a tryhard to prove she's fine with her nipples unnecessarily out at every opportunity.

She's said before on her blog she's a drama queen so i hope to god im wrong but wouldn't surprise me if this illness is being exaggerated as a cry for help and to try and get kal to take her back....not saying she's not ill but i reckon she'll have milked it for all it was worth.

Reactions: 5
They are most definitely OFF and seem to have been since the last few weeks of Australia... He's been living in Manchester and her in Leeds....on their wedding anniversary (their middle sons birthday) she didn't wish him a happy anniversary and on fathers day only wished him a happy fathers day in the same picture along with her mate Connor and brother because "you all got my back and the babies like that"

Would love to know the reason behind it all as she seemed proper in to him and obviously didn't work herself so heavily depended on him financially for her designer gear. He always seemed proper distant so I would guess whatever has happened is all his doing.

I used to really like her just before they left for Australia, but since they came back something about her that I can't put my finger on is really annoying me. Probably because she's abit lost without Kallum and being a bit of a tryhard to prove she's fine with her nipples unnecessarily out at every opportunity.

She's said before on her blog she's a drama queen so i hope to god im wrong but wouldn't surprise me if this illness is being exaggerated as a cry for help and to try and get kal to take her back....not saying she's not ill but i reckon she'll have milked it for all it was worth.
Ooh that’s some good goss! She’s put on a good front for someone who must be heartbroken at facing divorce. She leads a very good (ie expensive) lifestyle.
I hope she is fine health wise & if it is a ploy to get him back she gives up that game quick sharp. No good can come from that.

Fab goss.

Must be draining having to keep up appearances on social media. Always thought she seemed more in to him than he was in to her. And those who shout loudest about being happy are usually not as content as they make out

• Heart
Ooh that’s some good goss! She’s put on a good front for someone who must be heartbroken at facing divorce. She leads a very good (ie expensive) lifestyle.
I hope she is fine health wise & if it is a ploy to get him back she gives up that game quick sharp. No good can come from that.
Me too but idk..... If you read between the lines between her blog and her social media you would be forgiven for coming to the conclusion she trapped Kal with their eldest son and he just ended up sticking around in order to 'do the right thing' 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ so it doesn't seem entirely impossible she would do something similar now.

Kallum seems a dick anyways though and personality wise I think she could do alot better. I know his dad had coronavirus (which he seems to have recovered from now thank god) but leaving her in Australia to empty their house and do over 24 hours of travelling back to the UK with 3 kids including 2 under 3s? 🙄

This isn't anything evidence based and aparrently he's got quite the history with the ladies but it wouldn't surprise me if hes gay tbh! Just his mannerisms and how he comes across in interviews etc.

I’m the same I used to really like sophie but now shes almost unrecognisable. She seems to care more about that sh*t hole bar/cafe she works in and the weird little Pakistani man child owner who always has his tongue out and trainers with wedges to make him look taller. He proper knocks me sick. :sick: She just seem to be running round leeds with a load of teenagers at the moment.

I much prefer trendy cool mum/wife soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I always notice Kallum liking girls I know pics, I know it’s just pics but wouldn’t be happy if it was my hubby doing that all the time so I defo think they off

Reactions: 3
Must be then. She went from splashing him all over to barely (if ever) mentioning him. Would love to know the ins and outs 😅

• Heart
I think it all went pear shaped with them when she came back to England back in January for a few weeks and looked to spend the whole time on the piss with her mates and then when she got back to australia she left the kids with him to go and have her tits realigned in thailand.

Good on her for getting a job but I am shocked that shes working in such a low rent place if i'm honest. It just looks really grubby and the brunch they advertise looks absolutely awful with drinks served in red plastic cups :oops: I think i'd rather sit in a Wetherspoons than in there. at least you know what your getting.

Good on her for getting a job but I am shocked that shes working in such a low rent place if i'm honest. It just looks really grubby and the brunch they advertise looks absolutely awful with drinks served in red plastic cups :oops: I think i'd rather sit in a Wetherspoons than in there. at least you know what your getting.
I’ve been to the brunch, it’s actually really good & it’s not grubby at all. Don’t knock a place or it’s owner without actually going. These people are struggling as it is in the events industry. It might not be your thing & that’s fair enough but it’s good & very popular. & the reason for plastic is covid regulations so they can chuck everything away rather than wash, it’s safer.

I think good on her for getting a job to support her family if her circumstances have changed & also good on her for getting her boobs done if it was something she was insecure about. They look fab.

mmmmmm, the tripadvisor reviews would disagree :unsure: and I don't mean the ones that her mates have wrote or the one wrote by the bar manager.
That’s fair enough if you take the reviews rather than having your own experience but I’m talking from my own personal experiences visiting there. I’ve been more than once & I never had any issues 🤷🏽‍♀️

I aren’t a friend of hers either (not saying that some of the reviews haven’t been written by people close like you suggested just saying that I aren’t one of those people) I don’t know her. All I’m saying is that I don’t think it’s fair to mock the business or its owner without having been yourself.
Now more than ever, businesses are finding it really hard to make money. Especially in hospitality. Not saying the place is perfect, but it is actually a really good brunch.
So guess we’ll agree to disagree 🤷🏽‍♀️😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.