Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think this story is basically 'asking for a friend' why would you not tag the 'friend' involved and be like message kirby for prices or whatever.

Less than 24 hours earlier when her head was romantically superglued to kallums 😂🤮 she'd said she was 'clean as duck' so seems like she's had a brainwave..... Literally the utmost respect to her if she is trying to set up a cleaning business but again either she thinks she's too good for it that she won't publicly admit it's her 😂 or doesn't want to admit that 'maxine and crew' were right that there's ways to make better money than her weekly night out/'job' at taag 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think this story is basically 'asking for a friend' why would you not tag the 'friend' involved and be like message kirby for prices or whatever.

Less than 24 hours earlier when her head was romantically superglued to kallums 😂🤮 she'd said she was 'clean as duck' so seems like she's had a brainwave..... Literally the utmost respect to her if she is trying to set up a cleaning business but again either she thinks she's too good for it that she won't publicly admit it's her 😂 or doesn't want to admit that 'maxine and crew' were right that there's ways to make better money than her weekly night out/'job' at taag 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Personally i dont think she’d ever be a cleaner, she far too stuck up for that. She’d rather bleep herself out at the dodgy Irianian bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anybody seen the recent wine drinking posts to cure her illness, like red wine isn’t going to cure you if you’re in ‘rehab’ hun 🤔 and a post of you showing you’re ironing doesn’t convince us your modest. Absolute attention seeker. Did you notice she didn’t applaud her bfffl Kirby this weekend when her fiancé won the Leeds rhinos cup at Wembley? Sour bitter witch ha. Bet she felt like she’d lost her title of being queen slag, give it 6 month Sophie’s marriage is going to be over and Kallum won’t regret having children but will to such a wanna be but never will be social media influencer😂😂😂

Has anybody seen the recent wine drinking posts to cure her illness, like red wine isn’t going to cure you if you’re in ‘rehab’ hun 🤔 and a post of you showing you’re ironing doesn’t convince us your modest. Absolute attention seeker. Did you notice she didn’t applaud her bfffl Kirby this weekend when her fiancé won the Leeds rhinos cup at Wembley? Sour bitter witch ha. Bet she felt like she’d lost her title of being queen slag, give it 6 month Sophie’s marriage is going to be over and Kallum won’t regret having children but will to such a wanna be but never will be social media influencer😂😂😂
I thought this about the wine. I mean who drinks when they allegedly can’t bleeping see straight or hear??? Dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Kirby’s also got rental property’s she seems to be doing so well for herself, Sophie’s life is literally a car crash all these designer items but still rents no commodities or investments to show for her age. She always puts up quotes like there no specific timing for when things should be done to probably excuse the fact she’s lacking in that department massively. Also I’ve heard half of her stuff is actually being bought off these grade A replica sites loool

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Kirby’s also got rental property’s she seems to be doing so well for herself, Sophie’s life is literally a car crash all these designer items but still rents no commodities or investments to show for her age. She always puts up quotes like there no specific timing for when things should be done to probably excuse the fact she’s lacking in that department massively. Also I’ve heard half of her stuff is actually being bought off these grade A replica sites loool
Did wonder how the duck she can afford a £5 grand Cartier ring when a couple of months back she was letting us know Kallum hadn’t been payed by Toronto
But then again I’d probably do the same cause who’s gunna spend that cash on a ring 🤣 fake it till you make it right haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did wonder how the duck she can afford a £5 grand Cartier ring when a couple of months back she was letting us know Kallum hadn’t been payed by Toronto
But then again I’d probably do the same cause who’s gunna spend that cash on a ring 🤣 fake it till you make it right haha
bleeping brilliant!!! :LOL: 🤭

She never makes things make sense does she bless her

It did strike me as odd when I was watching one of her vlogs and she showed her wardrobe and her £6,500.00 "Chanel" bag was just thrown in the wardrobe with no dustbag or box or anything...I mean if you've got a bag that costs the same as some peoples car I would have thought you'd look after it better than something that you'd got for £59 off Aliexpress...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
don’t know where this whole separation or cheating thing came from, they left Oz at different times for a reason and literally live in the same house?

don’t know where this whole separation or cheating thing came from, they left Oz at different times for a reason and literally live in the same house?
Can't speak for the cheating thing.... but he has been tagging himself at places in manchester - not the Salford ground - at regular enough intervals to make it looks like he lives there.... when she clearly lives in Leeds... If you go from posting soppy quotes and pics about someone 24/7 to never even mentioning someone or at the very least catching them in the back of a pic or a story then I think that's 'where this separation thing came from' 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
hi Sophie, post your council tax award so we know it’s true what you just came here to say 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
hi Sophie, post your council tax award so we know it’s true what you just came here to say 😂😂😂😂

ive no idea what a council tax award is soz babes 😂 we pay rates in my country - not sophie unfortunately

Can't speak for the cheating thing.... but he has been tagging himself at places in manchester - not the Salford ground - at regular enough intervals to make it looks like he lives there.... when she clearly lives in Leeds... If you go from posting soppy quotes and pics about someone 24/7 to never even mentioning someone or at the very least catching them in the back of a pic or a story then I think that's 'where this separation thing came from' 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s a fair point re: the soppy quotes etc
but I remember them both posting about it before they left Oz stating they were privatising their relationship and him posting that Beyoncé jay z meme about private relationships or something of the likes.

Last edited:
ive no idea what a council tax award is soz babes 😂 we pay rates in my country - not sophie unfortunately

That’s a fair point re: the soppy quotes etc
but I remember them both posting about it before they left Oz stating they were privatising their relationship and him posting that Beyoncé jay z meme about private relationships or something of the likes.
Can't say I ever seen that.....Are you sure you've got the right person? Kallum didnt have any form of social media when living in Australia, he got insta but that was AFTER they'd been back in England a few weeks????

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I may be speaking out of turn but do you need to get your arse out after the announcement that your step dad died?

I may be speaking out of turn but do you need to get your arse out after the announcement that your step dad died?
I thought this too. Its too soon. Even to go out drinking? I know everyone deals with things differently & dont get me wrong i love a drink lol but what about her mum & siblings feelings?! Shouldnt they just be staying in together, supporting each other & reminiscing. Her sister doesn't look impressed either tbh even though shes smiling & she put about doing a house tour too? Really?! I Lost someone recently who i wasn't the closest to but i cared for deeply & the last thing on my mind was going out & house bloody tours?! Wheres the respect. Each to there own I guess just seems very me me me?!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She says about raising money bore off hun it’s about attention she needed a stunt like this for empathy and sympathy off people of how well she’s managing life when she got diagnosed with meningitis, duck me cheryl Cole nearly died of that this head can’t wait to find a next outfit where she’s showing either her tits arse or fanny to go out to tag of course and flaunt herself around like she’s something , before her veneers Botox lip fillers boob job tear duct fillers cheek fillers , she’s was oh god hideous. She actually thinks she’s a local superstar no wonder Kallum cheated on her before they ever got together I would have too🤢🤮 but yeh the whole step dad stunt of raising money for brain tumours, instead of Sophie actually doing something apart from looking in the mirror at herself, she’s got KALLUM to donate one of his well earned signed rugby shirts..she’s cheeeeeky. If he don’t get rid of that witch soon it’s cos he ain’t been smart enough to get a prenup 😰 money hungry fame hungry weird attention seeking loser.

So new prescription but she still can’t see but she’s sat in the drivers seat of her car. Ok Sophie 😂

• Haha
She's just full of tit isn't she 😂 about 10 years ago due to wearing contact lenses I got a cut to my eye and it got infected and I lost my sight in one eye temporarily, I could hardly move through my own home never mind be driving, out every night god sends and swinging round poles 🤦🏻‍♀️ she just wants sympathy to make herself feel better after she's split up from Kal

She says about raising money bore off hun it’s about attention she needed a stunt like this for empathy and sympathy off people of how well she’s managing life when she got diagnosed with meningitis, duck me cheryl Cole nearly died of that this head can’t wait to find a next outfit where she’s showing either her tits arse or fanny to go out to tag of course and flaunt herself around like she’s something , before her veneers Botox lip fillers boob job tear duct fillers cheek fillers , she’s was oh god hideous. She actually thinks she’s a local superstar no wonder Kallum cheated on her before they ever got together I would have too🤢🤮 but yeh the whole step dad stunt of raising money for brain tumours, instead of Sophie actually doing something apart from looking in the mirror at herself, she’s got KALLUM to donate one of his well earned signed rugby shirts..she’s cheeeeeky. If he don’t get rid of that witch soon it’s cos he ain’t been smart enough to get a prenup 😰 money hungry fame hungry weird attention seeking loser.
Did she actually get diagnosed with meningitis? If so she’s recovered pretty damn quick for such a life threatening illness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.