Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisisme20

Chatty Member
This is how it'll go

I'm one of the "influencers" that gets trolled the most on tattle life, with page 31 of my one thread in nearly a year 😅 > they're all just jealous of me cos I'm such a boss ass bitch with my business that posts pic of other people's holidays in Dubai > tattle bitches should just back yo self babygirls and be a bad bitch babymama like me with my Thailand tits and law of attraction manifestation journey > Did I mention all this monehhh and my bad bitch car is cos I'm a bad bitch and I'm doing a law of attraction manifestation journey not kals child support
Hahahahahaha! Can you imagine being so up your own arse you think people are jealous of you? We just cringe for you Soph babes, NO ONE wants your bad bitch life you dickhead 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

NormaBates

Chatty Member
I felt like this podcast was a bit less boss bitch and more real this time? Yeah somethings she said were abit cringe, but I feel like she was honest with the things she were saying about never judging and nobody’s perfect and learn from your own mistakes. I don’t know her personally to know what she was like years ago but maybe that was her way of admitting she’s also made mistakes? I liked her account pre Australia with her quirky looks and content. I actually hope this boss bitch vibe is toned down and we hear more about co parenting and real life struggles etc. I like to see people do well even when I don’t know them but I feel like her page and content at the moment is very forced.
Hi Sophie 😙

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
This is how it'll go

I'm one of the "influencers" that gets trolled the most on tattle life, with page 31 of my one thread in nearly a year 😅 > they're all just jealous of me cos I'm such a boss ass bitch with my business that posts pic of other people's holidays in Dubai > tattle bitches should just back yo self babygirls and be a bad bitch babymama like me with my Thailand tits and law of attraction manifestation journey > Did I mention all this monehhh and my bad bitch car is cos I'm a bad bitch and I'm doing a law of attraction manifestation journey not kals child support

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why is she working out in JEANS? And what’s with the bundle of £20 notes? Is she asking to get to get robbed? She’s so crass.
Oh my god! I nearly cringed to death! 🤣
Look at me flexing my twiglet arms in my jeans and my free Nike Jordan’s! Got a bit of a sweat on so I had a rose in a restaurant that’s meant to be closed but...we move!

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Why have we made her hit rock bottom though? I thought she wasn't arsed as we were fat Karen's who need a shag? 😭🤷🏻‍♀️

Ps huns, have I been spiked or do you need £10 to open a limited company at companies house and £50 for a makeover photoshoot on wowcher 😫😭🤣

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
What did I tell youuuuu 🤣🤣😝😝😝

Also, she "gets trolled beyond belief" 🙄 bitch please...

1. Look up the meaning of trolling, and I'm sure you will see it's got fuck all to do with people questioning if you've finished with your husband who you plastered every where for years before he suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth and also people recounting factual stories where you've been vile to them.

And 2. Your 20 pages into one thread...Mrs Hinch gets about 5 threads in a day to compare...

GET A GRIP 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
So is organising club nights another one of her 58 streams of income to be a millionaire now?

If there was ever a phrase coined for Sophie - Jack of all trades master of NONE 😂

• Haha

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Aw Jesus she's doing a podcast about cyber bullying 🥱 with that girl who runs St Moriz 🙄

Does she not just think that it's a bit of a slap in the face for people who've been subject to actual bullying, for her - I mean shukri abdis killers have never been brought to justice - to claim hardship cos a few people on a forum were wondering if shed split up from the fella she splashed everywhere for years lol or voiced our opinion that her hair brained del boy businesses dont stand a very good chance of succeeding 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

If that's "bullying" then fuck knows how I'm still here cos going by Sophie's definition I've been bullied (aka had people give their opinion which they are very entitled to) all my life 😭😭😭😭😭

I'm not sure how this podcast is "chart topping" cos it only covers 3 topics week in week out...how to be a bad bitch 😅, law of attraction manifestation and "being bullied online."
A lot of the “bullying” on here is just people telling stories of past experiences with Sophie - where she was a bully. The worst kind of bully.

• Heart

00lkj99

Trending on tattle, with one thread that the same people comment on. Oh the delusion of this girl.

She always was full of herself, not the shy apparently bullied girl she likes to pretend on her podcasts.

No one wants her dead, no one wants her friends dead, no one said they were happy her step dad died. She needs attention to stay mildly relevant and it is mild because anyone who doesn't follow Rhinos, know Kal, or went to school with her or her friends, does not know who the hell she is.

Hereforthecomments1

One of her boss bitch squad or her sister whos marrying her brother needs to stage an intervention. Shes a vulgar money obsessed cringe fest.

This company shes working with to level up was launched 2 weeks ago and so far has managed to get 328 followers 🙈 Absolutely smashing it🥴

• Haha

doingajez

She’s going to be getting absolutely rattled to death in Portugal. What she thinks is gonna happen is that this little expedition is going to be the catalyst for her ‘self employed’ Boss Bitch entrepreneur lifestyle. The reality is that she’s going to get coked up to her eyeballs and wake up in a Portuguese phonebox with some truckers cock in her ear.

• Haha

So annoyed I

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 drunken post? Lol
Jesus I actually can’t cope with this entire shit show. I don’t get why she can’t just be honest and admit she’s struggling with it all. It’s clearly been a hard year for her. Splitting up with Kallum in another country away from her family, having to move home during a pandemic and then loosing her step dad. It’s like she forcing herself to make it look like she’s still got her shit together on insta.

She’s so deluded and obsessed with keeping up this appearance, it’s worrying. She needs help. She’s only kidding herself.

P.s she deffo loves the fact she has this thread it makes her feel like she’s made it as an influencer but question is how many people does she actually influence? All her collabs actually make me cringe she’s so bad at them 😂

• Haha
Another thread suggestion:

I’m a on a PR trip with the geordie shore girls, they’re very canny. But put the camera on me so you can get a flash of my tits and fanny!

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
This is why people laugh at her 😂 it means fuck all to open a LTD company yet she's going on like she's some big tycoon like Debra Meaden off Dragons Den or something.... And she wonders why people rip her 😂 if it was a post to say "I've had my first year of accounts and my business has made 100k profit" then fair enough I get the celebration but i don't really think the act of signing a form to have your business registered with a government agency to say your gonna make your accounts public is a big fuck you to us trolls in itself is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I worked through a limited company when I worked as a PPI case handler at a bank 😭😭😭 I didn't realise I should have had a boss bitch photoshoot to announce it over social media.

Has she fucked the flooring company off now she's "self employed" as well then? Seems sensible..You're gonna need 3 years books before a mortgage company will even consider lending to you to get your bad bitch fuck off house on Street Lane as well, FYI bbz.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
She’s acting like she’s the only person in the world to have a half decent car 🙄
She’s so crass.
Exactly!! Without knowing what plate it is I'd say my own is nearly on a par with it from just working a normal job 😭 😭 😭 not swanning around with all these hair brained "bad bitch" businesses....

Like its a really nice car don't get me wrong and if it's her dream car then great, well done to her, but the way she was going on I expected her to get a G Wagon or a Lamborghini Urus or something. She's said before her mate has an X6 so she must know its not a highly exclusive car, totally out of reach to "normal girls" that she's only got due to being such a boss with all her 'businesses'?

I'm now going to troll poor old Sophie horrifically :ROFLMAO: so much so ,you're going to be shocked at my levels of bullying and nastiness and say I cant understand why if you were a single mum of 3, if you had found your "dream car" but it had slightly different alloys, you would spend money you didnt need to, just to make the wheels an inch bigger? Seems like something a 19 year old boy racer would do to me. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

So annoyed I

Maybe I can report the covid breech along with letting her 7 year old play an 18+ game. My hubby plays GTA and i sometimes can’t believe what I see!! Hookers, strippers, weed farms, murders etc. Still shocked she’s cool with this. Maybe I’m getting old 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe it’s just her way of explaining her past to him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stripping, drugs etc...

• Haha