Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really tacky that she will accept a collab from a clothing or watch company and then 2mins later list the items on depop… surely the brands can see this?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I find it really tacky that she will accept a collab from a clothing or watch company and then 2mins later list the items on depop… surely the brands can see this?
Wow as if she's doing that. Brands deffo won't work with her in future after doing that she is proving to her followers that she will advertise anything just for a bit of content. Do you have screenshots?
Just shows how far from genuine she is and just how desperate she is for some pennies to pay for that boss witch car she can't afford!

Reactions: 2
Me and Sophie have mutual friends & she isn’t a nice person at all she makes out she the easy going kind person time for anyone ‘ a girls girl!! When in actual fact she’s not she’s nasty, looks at other people like trash when in actually she’s the trash! Back in the day when the winterseam at the Xscape was the scene and place to be she was a pretty girl, god knows what she pumped into her body other than spunk but she looks unrecognisable. It’s time she stop all this... selling her self short ballocks to look like a gangster wag wanna be it’s painful 😣 to see and watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg...this is a shock to me! I've only followed her since her rugby wife blog, that was real. This now is not real 😳 it's disappointing 😒 I liked her "own style" I enjoyed watching her original journey in Oz, I enjoyed the funny comments, pics & lifestyle with kallum, it was entertaining and admirable. It's such a shame it's all gone down hill 😞

She’s looking for a cleaner for a busy bar- why don’t you do it yourself Soph? Earn an honest days living for once!!!

I cant believe she actually lets that sniffed up mess Ste clarke have a go on her 🤢 hes revolting 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t even announce her own self employment without going on a foul mouthed rant. Absolute trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why have we made her hit rock bottom though? I thought she wasn't arsed as we were fat Karen's who need a shag? 😭🤷🏻‍♀️

Ps huns, have I been spiked or do you need £10 to open a limited company at companies house and £50 for a makeover photoshoot on wowcher 😫😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why have we made her hit rock bottom though? I thought she wasn't arsed as we were fat Karen's who need a shag? 😭🤷🏻‍♀️

Ps huns, have I been spiked or do you need £10 to open a limited company at companies house and £50 for a makeover photoshoot on wowcher 😫😭🤣
Exactly!

Is she self-employed or has she got at a LTD because it ain’t the same.

I didn’t think she bothered to read what was posted on here 🤔🤷‍♀️ I hope she doesn’t think we’re going to be impressed/ jealous when we see the new shoot- it’ll be the same as the rest- fake, pretentious & annoying! Unless she’s found her balls & wants to apologise to everyone she has bullied and upset over the years 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This is why people laugh at her 😂 it means duck all to open a LTD company yet she's going on like she's some big tycoon like Debra Meaden off Dragons Den or something.... And she wonders why people rip her 😂 if it was a post to say "I've had my first year of accounts and my business has made 100k profit" then fair enough I get the celebration but i don't really think the act of signing a form to have your business registered with a government agency to say your gonna make your accounts public is a big duck you to us trolls in itself is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I worked through a limited company when I worked as a PPI case handler at a bank 😭😭😭 I didn't realise I should have had a boss witch photoshoot to announce it over social media.

Has she fucked the flooring company off now she's "self employed" as well then? Seems sensible..You're gonna need 3 years books before a mortgage company will even consider lending to you to get your bad witch duck off house on Street Lane as well, FYI bbz.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow I'm so impressed, guys and gals we've been wrong, Sophie is so much more than a wannabe influencer, she's an innovator!

I had just never heard of the concept of being self-employed before, what is this? how did she conjure up this idea. I'm mind blown.

But seriously, well done Soph for doing what millions of others, including myself do, every single day. Working for yourself, only most of us have actual jobs, not taking pics on instagram for a few hundred quid to promote OTHER PEOPLE'S COMPANIES 😂 😂

Finally, so much for staying in your lane, you dedicated a whole post to us. Boss witch triggered bad.

• Heart
She has no work ethic whatsoever. Shes not interested in bettering herself at all as that would be a challenge and need some hard work. Shes exactly whats wrong with people today. Want shitloads of money but dont want to work for it.

Shes so money obsessed it’s vile but its learnt behaviour. Even when she tried to do a heartfelt recording about her real dad it was all about money and that he didn’t buy her a car 🤯 she cant help it cos thats the real her.

It appears that most people kind of liked her when she was a young quirky mum. But shes turned into a self absorbed chavvy slag whos hanging about with the biggest coke heads in leeds. I wouldn’t want my brand anywhere near her.

Obviously all mums need me-time but she takes the biscuit. Ive never known a single FT working mum have so much free time to go on the piss, eat out at fancy restaurants, get her Botox, have a facial, get her nails done, get her hair done and get her armpits, legs and fanny waxed. Cos dont forget “kal only has the kids 4 days a month” 🙈

Lastly, the bit where she says that she loves her house and loves where her boys go to school etc etc is brilliant and exactly what you wish for everyone. That was nice to read.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
so she’s self employed just to be an influencer? Sorry but no way is that replacing her full me job. She’s doesn’t get that many paid Ad’s she’s gets a lot gifted but that doesn’t pay the rent...

• Heart
so she’s self employed just to be an influencer? Sorry but no way is that replacing her full me job. She’s doesn’t get that many paid Ad’s she’s gets a lot gifted but that doesn’t pay the rent...
Well according to Laura Green "the balayage queen" she decided she wanted to be self employed yesterday morning and had done it by yesterday afternoon 😭 so given the fact she "now has time for a run" seems she has just quit her stable job at the flooring place with immediate effect 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.