Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww thats actually made me feel sorry for her. Not nice to have to go through that 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I do feel sorry for her, it’s not nice at all for anyone.....
BUT
She said she was coming off social media for a few days because of it.... yet hasn’t stopped posting since 🙈🙈

Shazza whoever you are....you are a ledge! 😂. I’m so upset 😭 boohoo...let me cry into my free wine and pop some free skincare on my tears! Now who’s the bleep!

• Haha
Shazza whoever you are....you are a ledge! 😂. I’m so upset 😭 boohoo...let me cry into my free wine and pop some free skincare on my tears! Now who’s the bleep!
Was it me or was her reaction a bit extreme to that, I would literally only respond in that way if someone was messaging me death threats or being mean about my children? Thought it was 24/7 positivity for Sophie 😂😂😂

• Haha
What have I missed?!?
Nothing much a vicious, nasty, horrible troll 😂called Sharon messaged Sophie to say she couldn't understand why she was on Instagram Stories promoting a free makeup box she'd been given when she was so upset cos her dog had just died a day or two before.

Poor old soph then went on a rampage calling this Sharon woman a few swear words, the usual...I think she was saying she must be ugly and have no life etc etc

I could hardly tell which one was the troll tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing much a vicious, nasty, horrible troll 😂called Sharon messaged Sophie to say she couldn't understand why she was on Instagram Stories promoting a free makeup box she'd been given when she was so upset cos her dog had just died a day or two before.

Poor old soph then went on a rampage calling this Sharon woman a few swear words, the usual...I think she was saying she must be ugly and have no life etc etc

I could hardly tell which one was the troll tbh 🤣
Ohhhhh wooowww Soph! Funny how when someone speaks the truth she doesn’t like it! Seems like she’s showing her true colors like all the other comments in this thread have said!

Stay strong Sharon! If Sophie is any example, once you’ve had people make comments on what you do...podcasts are on the horizon!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always remember this post from years ago because it shocked me she actually wrote that caption, I can’t believe it’s still on her Instagram! It’s no wonder Kal got sick of her, like him and her son are some sort of accessory to her because they have black in them. NOT cute and I’m sure his family wouldn’t appreciate that comment. She seems like a nasty person.View attachment 354872

Also the way she’s pissed up on her current IG story talking to the kid🥴
Anyone noticed she’s deleted this since it was posted on here? Thought you don’t delete any of your previous posts or care about anyone’s opinions Soph?

how cringe is that most recent vid where she’s “working out” in jeans ahhhh I swear she’s having some sort of early mid life crisis

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly don’t know who these brands are that contact her but that last reel is absolute cringe. None of these products she’s advertises make me want to buy them at all, also another one she hasn’t declared 🙄

Anyone noticed she’s deleted this since it was posted on here? Thought you don’t delete any of your previous posts or care about anyone’s opinions Soph?

how cringe is that most recent vid where she’s “working out” in jeans ahhhh I swear she’s having some sort of early mid life crisis
You think this post is bad, my jaw was on the floor when not long after George Floyd died they had a party for her step dad I don't think there was one person of colour in attendance...Charlotte Taylor was there, her brother, Lauren etc , they were playing the Kanye West song gold digger and all singing along at the top of their voices including the dreaded N word 😳🤮.....

I mean would you even if you had a black mother in law and mixed raced husband and children? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can't even say it was a mistake because they didn't know how bad it was, when there's been so much stuff on this topic circulating due to BLM

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why is she working out in JEANS? And what’s with the bundle of £20 notes? Is she asking to get to get robbed? She’s so crass.

• Haha
Why is she working out in JEANS? And what’s with the bundle of £20 notes? Is she asking to get to get robbed? She’s so crass.
Oh my god! I nearly cringed to death! 🤣
Look at me flexing my twiglet arms in my jeans and my free Nike Jordan’s! Got a bit of a sweat on so I had a rose in a restaurant that’s meant to be closed but...we move!

• Haha
Oh my god! I nearly cringed to death! 🤣
Look at me flexing my twiglet arms in my jeans and my free Nike Jordan’s! Got a bit of a sweat on so I had a rose in a restaurant that’s meant to be closed but...we move!
That’s the thing isn’t it? I don’t give a tit if it’s for an AD, these things are CLOSED and the restaurant she sat at outside should be reported. I know exactly where she is and I’m in a good mind to do it. You don’t see actual influencers doing that. It’s breaking the LAW.

Reactions: 5
This "independent females are so overrated" bullshit she's pedalling today is jarring ngl.....

Why does she think she's some sort of queen of the independent females when up until last year she did everything she could to make sure Kal had her as a kept SAHM wag 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

This "independent females are so overrated" bullshit she's pedalling today is jarring ngl.....

Why does she think she's some sort of queen of the independent females when up until last year she did everything she could to make sure Kal had her as a kept SAHM wag 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️
Like you said, having to actually work for a living is all so new to her.

That reel where shes "working out" 😲😳🤯🤢🙈😂😂😂😂😂 WTF has she been sniffing?

her last podcast when she was talking about the spiritualist (AKA f**king fraud) that she had her reading with. if you remember he was completley fully booked for months and months and months but he squeezed her in. He musta had loads and loads of cancellations as now all of her listeners have been and had readings with him cos hes told her all the lovely things they have said about her. 🤥😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.