Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doingajez

Just had some odds created by SkyBet:

Boss Bish post 1/100
Crying Insta post 3/1
Pregnant with drug dealers baby 4/1
Arrested 5/1
Car repossessed 7/1
OnlyFans 10/1
Custody battle 25/1

• Haha
Reactions: 9

doingajez

If my Mrs was hanging around with a tranwreck like ‘We Move Watkins’ I’d be having words. She’s in self destruct mode. She’s most likely binned off her ‘real’ mates for this new gang of idiots. She’ll be coked up, pissed up and shacked up with some dodgy drug dealing prick by the end of the summer.

In all seriousness, she really needs some sort of intervention. Switch off your social media accounts, spend some time with your friends and family and get your house in order.

We all do daft stuff when we go through a messy breakup but she seems lost. She clings to anything that gives her a meaning in life because let’s face it, she’s a bit thick and has had everything provided for her. She’s never had to work to earn a living. She’s relied on her ‘Rugby WAG’ status but that cushy lifestyle is over. The real world has hit her like the 410 bus from Pontefract.

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
"It seems to be young attractive successful females they go after on there"

😴

Sophie hun 🤣, I'm only a year older than you and probably earn more than you do from the flooring company and the imaginary "Dubai concierge" put together. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ and people could say the same for you but WEEEE MOOOVVVVEEE 🤣

So, if it makes you feel better to think that were all 25 stone, 60 year old hags claiming Universal Credit though, crack on. Truth hurts🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I used to really like Sophie and she was one of my favourite people to follow on Instagram but this past years just shown how much of a fraud her Instagram life is 🤭

• Haha

Danmills

A married man?! 😳 I'm sorry but if that's true with all this law of attraction shite she bleats it's no wonder Kal cheated on her, you attract what you put out as the saying goes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Please tell me you didnt believe all this law of attraction bollocks? I have never heard so much bullshit in my life. Law of attraction but sleeps with a married man. Makes my skin crawl. I mean seriously why would encourage sitting having a sunday dinner with a women who sleeps with your ex husband! she is just strange.

Your my new fave person 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Thank you, I just cant take much more of her bullshit. This new look PODCAST wont change how shit the content is

Also may i add, shes already asked Kallum who i am haha so that just shows she watches this thread. It wouldnt surprise me if shes not someone on here writing her own shit lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
im not being funny or nasty but i've followed her for years and i've only ever seen her going to Dubai once for an overnight stay with her kids in tow earlier this year to break up the flight back to Australia.....surely to be successful running a concierge business related to travel to dubai you need to have knowledge and experience of the area?

Edit to add - Hi Sophie babes, 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ I'm absolutely not mad 🤭 I just hope this 'business' lasts longer for you than the fitness family did lol...and doesn't get in the way of the 6 months rehab you need to do for your 'scary diagnosis' :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Can’t even announce her own self employment without going on a foul mouthed rant. Absolute trash.

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
What have I missed?!?
Nothing much a vicious, nasty, horrible troll 😂called Sharon messaged Sophie to say she couldn't understand why she was on Instagram Stories promoting a free makeup box she'd been given when she was so upset cos her dog had just died a day or two before.

Poor old soph then went on a rampage calling this Sharon woman a few swear words, the usual...I think she was saying she must be ugly and have no life etc etc

I could hardly tell which one was the troll tbh 🤣

• Haha

thisisme20

Chatty Member
She’ll never be happy... she’s constantly seeking MORE... more money, more validation. When actually she’s got 3 gorgeous kids at home that she could enjoy spending all her time with. She doesn’t want the 9-5 job that pays an average wage she wants to do bare minimum for the highest wage so she can drive her Range Rover (don’t we all) but it’s so unrealistic. Like she said, she wants to be a millionaire. A family member whose husband is now a retired rugby player once said rugby wives are constantly in a “rat race”... always wanting the nicest car, nicest lifestyle, biggest house, most designer clothes and it’s just constant competition. It’s only now she’s older she realises how easy it is to get sucked in. Sadly, Sophie has. She can’t see anything through because she hasn’t got the drive or determination. She wants money quick time with no effort.

• Heart

thisisme20

Chatty Member
What I genuinely don’t understand about her is ... how does a mum with three kids go out so much?! Hats off to her, I couldn’t do it even if I wanted to. I enjoy spending time with my babies too much. Not saying she shouldn’t have a life but she NEVER seems to be with them.
She also has a very high opinion of herself - “someone made a website about me”.... did they though hun?!

• Heart

HMS1910

She has 100% broke with Kallum because he’s dating my friend. He has a ex wife who he is civil with for the sake of his kids because she will use them has a weapon (his words).
He wants a quiet normal life and my friend is just that for him. He has gone on the family
Holiday with every other idiot that belongs to her for the simple fact of seeing his kids on Christmas Day.
She is a a control freak who uses her children to keep track on Kallum. She doesn’t know he’s moved on but because she’s obsessed with this thread she will read this and I hope it ruined her tacky holiday.

• Wow

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
I’ve actually unfollowed her, she’s not the same person she was 2 years ago, and while that’s fine after a break up, as the poster above said she seems really lost and pretending to be something she isn’t. I loved her account when I first found it, but all this money moves/we move/boss bitch that isn’t materialistic anymore but actually is that’s why she bought a blacked out 4x4 while still renting just screams identity crisis

Cba with her anymore ..actually boring 🙄

• Heart

eeeee1

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but you can’t be taken seriously as an “influencer” and call a haul a “hall”. Get it together, Sophie.

• Haha

RobinsHood

Just shows how desperate she is for (any) attention that she’s making out she’s a hot Tattle topic, and now doing a podcast cos she thinks people are interested in hearing a mother of 3 chat absolute shit 😆 It makes me laugh cos the blogs were so badly written but I read them cos I’m a nosey git and couldn’t believe how open she was about basically trapping Kal. I’m all for ambition but I think she needs to get real instead of all this “I wanna be a millionaire with 7 streams of income” bollocks, just knuckle down with a normal job and do that properly. She really thinks she’s something special, but without the WAG status and hanging off Kal’s coat tails she’s really not. Bit classless really as well to be airing all your dirty laundry (and that of others) as she seems to be indicating she will...but suppose she’s f**k all else to say 🤷🏼‍♀️😆

Last edited:
  • Heart

Betsy85

The ‘how fit is my friend’ post 🙄 it’s as if you’ve got to be a perfect 10 to be in her gang!! All fake, superficial & self obsessed!! I’ve notice there aren’t any posts with Kirby or Nicola 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Has she binned them off because they seem happy in their relationships?? It must really grate on her to see Kirby with a Leeds star after Sophie was the “main wag” for so long

• Haha

00lkj99

I've come across this thread purely from listening to Sophie's podcast, I'm nosey, we all are, she will be too.

I don't care how she makes her money, what she spends it on, I'm not arsed about any of that, it's the hypocrisy for me.

Sophie was not a nice girl as a teenager, neither were any of her friends. It's no coincidence that she is bff's with the biggest mean girls from the schools in five towns.

People can change absolutely, but you can't ignore the things you have done, the girls you and your friends have bullied, then cry about women talking about the version of yourself that you put out there on social media, and then in the next breath say you do the same, just behind closed doors.

I think she just needs to think about the words coming out of her mouth and remember her own behaviour before she criticises others.

• Heart