Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's shared another post about trolling. She forgets she's repeatedly justified bitching about people behind their back, as if people don't talk and someone wouldn't find out about the hurtful things you might say in a room with just your friends. Bitching is bitching, pot calling the kettle black Soph.

Reactions: 2
I see she's shared another post about trolling. She forgets she's repeatedly justified bitching about people behind their back, as if people don't talk and someone wouldn't find out about the hurtful things you might say in a room with just your friends. Bitching is bitching, pot calling the kettle black Soph.
And of course all the others on this thread who have known Sophie in years gone by who know exactly about her so called bullying etc, only it wasn't called trolling back then 🙁 x

Sophie watkins talk club- she’s going to charge to listen to a podcast! I bet she doesn’t mention her and Kal splitting up on the free podcast. She’s obv gonna charge people for it!

Reactions: 1
She won't mention her and Kallum's issues on the podcast people pay for either, because listeners will lose interest, whether they pay or not 🤷‍♀️

. She is texting Liam Sutcliffe from Leeds Rhinos and she was also sniffing around a wigan man of steal hahah she is a dirty money chasing slag but guess what she stays in her lane hun
I like Liam, I hope he stays away from her.

I'm not surprised by the mean girl stuff people have said - she deffo gives off those vibes (ViBrAtIoNs)

Reactions: 2
The ‘how fit is my friend’ post 🙄 it’s as if you’ve got to be a perfect 10 to be in her gang!! All fake, superficial & self obsessed!! I’ve notice there aren’t any posts with Kirby or Nicola 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Has she binned them off because they seem happy in their relationships?? It must really grate on her to see Kirby with a Leeds star after Sophie was the “main wag” for so long

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ‘how fit is my friend’ post 🙄 it’s as if you’ve got to be a perfect 10 to be in her gang!! All fake, superficial & self obsessed!! I’ve notice there aren’t any posts with Kirby or Nicola 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Has she binned them off because they seem happy in their relationships?? It must really grate on her to see Kirby with a Leeds star after Sophie was the “main wag” for so long
I wondered if the likes of Luke Gale and Daryl Clarke and Ritchie myler have asked the wives to keep well away from her and the company she’s now keeping. They not going to want there wives seen out in Leeds with a load of sniff heads

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wondered if the likes of Luke Gale and Daryl Clarke and Ritchie myler have asked the wives to keep well away from her and the company she’s now keeping. They not going to want there wives seen out in Leeds with a load of sniff heads
Well yeah, maybe they’ve binned her

If my Mrs was hanging around with a tranwreck like ‘We Move Watkins’ I’d be having words. She’s in self destruct mode. She’s most likely binned off her ‘real’ mates for this new gang of idiots. She’ll be coked up, pissed up and shacked up with some dodgy drug dealing prick by the end of the summer.

In all seriousness, she really needs some sort of intervention. Switch off your social media accounts, spend some time with your friends and family and get your house in order.

We all do daft stuff when we go through a messy breakup but she seems lost. She clings to anything that gives her a meaning in life because let’s face it, she’s a bit thick and has had everything provided for her. She’s never had to work to earn a living. She’s relied on her ‘Rugby WAG’ status but that cushy lifestyle is over. The real world has hit her like the 410 bus from Pontefract.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve actually unfollowed her, she’s not the same person she was 2 years ago, and while that’s fine after a break up, as the poster above said she seems really lost and pretending to be something she isn’t. I loved her account when I first found it, but all this money moves/we move/boss witch that isn’t materialistic anymore but actually is that’s why she bought a blacked out 4x4 while still renting just screams identity crisis

Cba with her anymore ..actually boring 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've known Sophie and her friends since high school and she wasn't a nice girl, neither were her friends, but, I will admit that Kirby and Nic have grown up massively, whereas Sophie remains self-obsessed and cold, she flits from friend to friend. Everyone is her best friend, and when they no longer serve a purpose she moves on, same with Kal. You've got a decent following Soph, you could really take advantage of that and show everyone the mum side of life, a softer side, because honestly no one is interested n fancy cars, designer bags, trips to Dubai.

Reactions: 7
Just seen another post with the Thailand tits on full display. Those babies are absolute bolt ons. They point in different directions.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen another post with the Thailand tits on full display. Those babies are absolute bolt ons. They point in different directions.
No bra & prison pants- bang on the trend there Soph 🤣 bleeping scruff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.