Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tattle asking for thread names. She’ll love this! All the attention.
Going into biz with a drug dealer all in the hopes a footballer will nail her

• Haha
Reactions: 7

littleman123

this thread is on the verge of being shut down by Tattle for being so DEAD. Imagine saying you were trending on tattle when youve had 23 pages since Sepetmber last year and half of them are about your sexy ex husband

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Hasn’t he had a vasectomy? That was my impression? I thought it had been mentioned and that he has been explicit in not wanting any more kids?
If he's any sense he will have had 😂 oh well any more than 3 kids limits you abit in what car you can have, good luck to her thinking she's the dogs bollocks getting about Leeds in something like this bad boy 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

00lkj99

I gave the podcast a listen last night, I remember the first one saying it was supposed to be about raising three boys and her pregnancy experiences, yet she's never talked about parenthood or pregnancy once.

It's literally another 30+ minutes of Sophie rambling delusional nonsense about being a bigger influencer than she is and will ever be.

I'm guessing Sophie is manifesting Tattle making her rich, because it definitely doesn't, and the only reason she found herself on tattle, is becasue she put herself on here.

She fuels her own drama and fans her own flame because if she didn't, no one would give a fxck.

P.S for someone who doesn't read tattle, you sure do talk about it ALOT.

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Look at her bio “message me for it” it’s not hard to find sophiewatkinsprivate 😂😂😂 she genuinely believes she’s some sort of celeb

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
don’t know where this whole separation or cheating thing came from, they left Oz at different times for a reason and literally live in the same house?
Can't speak for the cheating thing.... but he has been tagging himself at places in manchester - not the Salford ground - at regular enough intervals to make it looks like he lives there.... when she clearly lives in Leeds... If you go from posting soppy quotes and pics about someone 24/7 to never even mentioning someone or at the very least catching them in the back of a pic or a story then I think that's 'where this separation thing came from' 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Hamburglar

VIP Member
Because she wants to look like a “bad bitch” so she can’t have any standard boring bitch alloys it’s got to be bad bitch alloys obvs 🙄 I certainly wouldn’t be advertising my new car all over Instagram with the amount of cars being stolen at the moment......
I thought this. It’s probably pretty easy to work out where she lives if you really wanted to and even easier now she’s got that whopping thing on the drive.

Also who gives a fuck whether her alloys are 19 or 20 inches. All boy racers in xscape car park with their tape measures out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hamburglar

VIP Member
Absolute idiot. Great you’ve got your dream car but keep it to the friends and family whatsapp. Just bothered about showing off with zero concern for hers or the kids safety and security.

Before I’m accused of being jealous or a hater 😴 Ive got MY dream car and along with its 20 inch alloys it has never, and will never, be seen on social media.

• Heart

em0156

Hahaha who is Sophie on here. Sophie or Keith mcteef is on here 😅
Our kallum is on dating sites now. Thought he had a new girlfriend? ..... he’s just popped up on mine... have I to swipe right? I joke. Don’t want to be murdered by happy healthy nice kind never bullied anyone in her life soph in my sleep.

• Haha

Hereforthecomments1

How the fuck can tattle make her rich? she gets gifted a pair of dungarees, gets her mate to take a pic of her wearing them in roundhay park and then tries to sell them on depop for a tenner 😂 ffs just put them in a charity bag if your not gona wear them you scruff 🙄😂

• Haha

thisisme20

Chatty Member
So I’ve caught up... this suicide story is fucking unbareable!! She is so fucking self-absorbed!! It is NOT her story to tell nor is it about YOU Sophie Watkins. You’re not a fucking hero, get your head out of your arse. You can help people in private and not tell the world you know? You can be a kind person and not reap the rewards. Makes such uncomfortable listening.

Also, let’s clear two things up.
1) you’re not being trolled babes. Unless people are messaging her and we don’t know about it. But this certainly isn’t trolling. Put your life on social media, people will gossip.
2) PTWM (husband a police office) claimed that they had everyone’s IP address and threatened to find everyone.... wait a minute? 2 years later, nobody has had a knock on the door? 😂😂😂😂 I laughed out fucking loud. Don’t make claims that aren’t true, you look stupid!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

eeeee1

Chatty Member
In the nicest possible way, does anyone else think sophie contradicts herself yet again in her pods? I love listening to her life stories but every statement is contradictory to previous ones she said ? I know she's trying so hard but maybe she should listen to her previous pods first then let herself go.

I can get a mortgage. ..I cant get a mortgage or its not the right time?
I've got loads of sources of income but cant get a mortgage?
I'm not materialistic...ill get a boss bitch car?
I can live on my own...kal won't let us go without?
I'm not an overthinker, I dont give a shit what people think...I take everything to heart?

So strange 🤔
Because she has no idea what she wants or who she is.

You can tell that by the shite she comes out and the weird, fashion victim shite she wears that she can’t quite pull off. Everything is copied or heavily influenced by her friends or Instagram.

Shes spent her entire adult wife being a “rugby wife”, a mother and keeping up with the Jones’ that she’s never really had chance to grow up and work out who she is, what she’s actually good at, what she wants to do and what she stands for.

I wish her well and now she’s on her own, I’m sure she will find herself in the next few years, but for now, it’s really glaringly obvious that’s she’s a sad, lost woman without an original thought in her head.

Maxine1974

So this morning we have a her car reg and a clear view of her house. She’s a fucking muppet. She might think she’s too much of a bad bitch to get robbed or that cos of the people she knows she’s untouchable. Silly girl when she has children in the house.

Okay so this girl is a complete hypocrite, probably bullied People throughout most of her childhood at school etc especially high school. The truth is she cheated on Kallum Watkins with Zak Hardaker, I’m not sure when but I know this is gospel as it came directly from a source in there ‘circle’ she was an absolute slag, also yes also a stripper shes worked in silks, she confirmed that by flaunting herself around the pole on somebody’s hen do, the performance was extremely embarrassing and basic, I think it was Nicolas hen do, again spotlight always has to be on Sophie because if it’s not the green eyed monster comes out, the worst thing is, she had to have EVERYBODY at her wedding as again spotlight on Sophie urrrrgh, she couldn’t even be arsed attending Nicolas wedding, poor lass. She’s awful. Kallum hasn’t really ever been that interested in her, he’s messaged one of my friends a couple of times when they’d been on nights out at the same time, one time ended up on a night out just after they’d got married and he was whining up with some blondey in a club in Leeds, with all the rugby lads stood watching, I think her brother was even there, I mean you couldn’t write it. But yes well done Sophie for flaunting your life on social media, trying to keep up with the life you’ve constantly been trying to cover up which you thought you left behind...unfortunately the can of worms were going to be opened at some point hun. Maybe you should have been just what you promote so selflessly ‘kind’.

• Wow

Hereforthecomments1

Whenever she posts a photo of her with Andre as a baby why does she always put stuff like - a baby with a baby or 2 babys.

wasn’t she 21 when she had him? Hardly a gym slip mum the fucking clown

• Haha

EM0015

But then having a “family” shoot with no “husband”’or rings. Give it up Robinson.

• Haha
Reactions: 6