Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What is she going on about on her podcast?

Going on about an “internet trolls” (which she had to look up because she STILL doesn’t know what it means).

Firstly “to get a reaction” - unless she’s posting on here undercover (which I think she is). She’s literally gone on about trolls for a whole podcast - a reaction.
Secondly “fat Karen’s getting cheated on by their husbands” - her husband cheated on her, so like you Sophie then?

Then she’s going on about people trying to bring her down and mentally scar her - which she did to me and countless other girls at school and in various nightclubs, bars, football events. The biggest bully and hypocrite I’ve ever known. Vile girl.

Also, she made a bebo website called “we all hate so and so” about this girl back in the day, went round taking pictures of this girl without her knowing and made a hate website inviting other people to write disgusting people about this. She practically invented being an internet troll, so she should know what it means. But, we move.
This has really shocked me x

Betsy85

She used to tag Kirby and Nicola all the time and never does now so yeah deffo distanced themselves again... Notice all the story shares of her becoming a Ltd but they didn’t share anything too. They are probs finally sick of her bull shit and fed up of supporting each little project she does and then gives up on after week if she’s not instant rich. If I were her friends I would be sitting her down and checking she’s okay cos I really think this boss bisssss needs help 😂
But let’s not forget money doesn’t mean everything and she’s not bothered about materialistic things anymore....
I don’t even think this desire to be rich is to ensure her boys have everything they need- I think it’s more about her having everything she wants with the status to go with it! She needs to realise that this will not make her happy because it’s all false!! Ffs wake up & be grateful that you have 3 healthy sons & your family!! You won’t be remembered for the designer handbags you have or the car you drive!!

Clarity456

VIP Member
Fair enough. If we all liked the same stuff we’d be dead boring wouldn’t we! For all I think she’s a dick she has a good body for a mum of 3 (I’m a mum of 3 and don’t look like that 😭) I just wish she’d wear a bra tho. I’m sure she does this cos she’s now “single” as any married woman surely wouldn’t go out in town with their boobs on show 😳 my hubby would def have something to say 😂
And when she wore a lovely basque type corset top then teamed it with joggers 🤯🤯 that was it for me ✋🏼 😂
Oh totally agree I liked her style best around the time she got married 😂 I've not been so much of a fan since she got back from Australia as it just seems to be tits out constantly 🙄 but imo she's probably doing it to show kallum how 'sexy' she is 😂😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Maxine1974

Haha I’m dying at these comments. Just looked at those reviews. Dead. So true.
Funny none of them were tagged in Sophie’s many stories at this best night out ever. I’ve had better nights knitting. Saddos.

they are all so pathetic. Pining after rugby players like its best thing in world. Remember where you’re from. lol.

also that Jen was with some wannabe rugby player I think he was naff anyway. Had a kid with him (shockkkkk) and then he got rid of her cos she’s an utter psychopath. Dunno about drug dealer thought she was with a 70 year old or something.
She’s come a long a way from her stripper days 🙄

So annoyed I

So her podcasts have a set format like what she does each week etc or are they just all one extra long rambling voice note? She’s so unprofessional this has to

Another undeclared Ad...

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Her latest podcast is the same old drivel as all the other ones? It’s almost identical as the first one about law of attraction and being a boss bitch. That’s why you’ve gone down the charts Sophie love. It’s boring drivel

I see she's shared another post about trolling. She forgets she's repeatedly justified bitching about people behind their back, as if people don't talk and someone wouldn't find out about the hurtful things you might say in a room with just your friends. Bitching is bitching, pot calling the kettle black Soph.
And of course all the others on this thread who have known Sophie in years gone by who know exactly about her so called bullying etc, only it wasn't called trolling back then 🙁 x

EM0015

Hahahaha saving it for my new thing.
Clearly writing a book of her car crash of a life...... and not answering questions if they’ve split or not. When we all know they have.
but she’ll write it in a book, make £ and the answer will be there folks.
Wow

Ilthetes no normal content tonherself
Couldn’t agree more with some of the comments today - shes wasting her platform with all this boss bitch manifesting gangsters wife shite. She built up a following when she was more normal/relatable and that’s what people want to see - single working mum juggling life, not running around leeds acting like a teenager.

Its not bullying or trolling when people are saying you’ve changed and it’s for the worse, or calling you out for your past shitty behaviour and that is basically the summary of this dry thread that is absolutely not trending 🥴

(also NightFeeds is not Sophie. She’s here but she’s not NightFeeds)
I agree with all of this 👍🙌

EM0015

She never met her sons dad in a strip club. Wow.
Yeah Sophie used to strip abroad. Sure she did it over here too. Gross.

HMS1910

Exactly. The dread I used to feel when they walked in. Knew I’d get shit just for breathing. That’s such a shit feeling, targeted for no reason. Bullied just because. I agree with what you said, look at my life now and I’ve everything going for me! Wish I’d stood up for myself then...!!!!
At the time though it’s just easier to let it happen because at one point I think a lot of us thought she was abit too powerful. She used to upset my friend a lot but how funny my friend is now sleeping with her husband 🤣🤣🤣 KARMA

Clarity456

VIP Member
She wished she had a premiership footballer as a hubby. That’s the life she wants. But a rugby played made an alright second choice. Also I know a lot of the people she runs with are into some less than legal stuff therefore have quite a bit of money and I think she wants a bit of that life hence the job in the dodgy bar. Whilst she was married she obviously had a decent income from Kal and could afford the finer things in life but now she’s having to fend for herself a bit. Although I’m sure Kal will pay well for the kids
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: oh id love to know which of her mates are criminals lol

Maxine1974

I've always found Zak H's Mrs cocky as fuck. She looks you up and down like you've had the audacity to ask her to lend you a grand "calm your tits love your just someone whos shacked up with a scroate whos always off his nut on sniff just like some other council estate princesses!"

They are def all over this thread as Clarke;s Mrs has now deleted her fake tripadvisor review. wonder if best mate Nicola and Jen will do the same? :unsure:

I agree the way she pursued Kallum was creepy and vile. I just hope nobody treats her sons like that. I;ve always wondered what Kallums family make of her
I don’t like Jen at all. She is a bitch.