Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just listened to her last podcast & she mentioned something about a pic of a guy who was ‘dark skinned, dark hair, dark eyes’ who ‘looked like he probably came from a prison cell’ did that just not sit right with anyone else? Guessing if he was white he wouldn’t look like he come from prison? That is not the one
I got 10 seconds in and thought I CBA listening to more boss witch drivel 😭 so I didn't hear it but wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️ what context was she saying that in?! Manifesting herself a new boyf? Who looks like a convict?

I got 10 seconds in and thought I CBA listening to more boss witch drivel 😭 so I didn't hear it but wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️ what context was she saying that in?! Manifesting herself a new boyf? Who looks like a convict?
About halfway through and tbh I had to stop listening after that as it made me feel a bit yuck. She was talking about it in the context of having a pic of this guy on her vision board (who she obviously didn’t know) and describing him as dark Skinned, dark eyes, and dark hair “looks like he had a dark past and probably sat in a prison cell” honestly made me feel gross!! It’s conversations and assumptions like that which are why we still live in the world we do today

Reactions: 3
About halfway through and tbh I had to stop listening after that as it made me feel a bit yuck. She was talking about it in the context of having a pic of this guy on her vision board (who she obviously didn’t know) and describing him as dark Skinned, dark eyes, and dark hair “looks like he had a dark past and probably sat in a prison cell” honestly made me feel gross!! It’s conversations and assumptions like that which are why we still live in the world we do today
I highly doubt she meant it in a racist way, and we know she definitely prefers mixed race guys anyway. I really wouldn’t read too much into that aspect of it.
But someone who looks like they’ve spent time in prison...great role model / step daddy material Sophie!
I haven’t listened to this week’s yet but have to say I’m finding these drunken, rambling “podcasts” hilarious. She really has a gift for talking a whole lot about a tit load of nothing 😂

Edit: I think we all just want to know the ins and outs of the spilt because we’re nosey bastards, and she probably knows this but is dragging it out and making us listen to all this BS about manifesting and “trolling” 🙄 (aka gossiping!) but she’ll definitely spill the beans at some point cos she can’t help but over share.

Reactions: 1
Not listened to a single second of her podcast but just had a look on Apple podcasts for it. Took one look at some of the titles of the episode and had to bath my eyes in bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've come across this thread purely from listening to Sophie's podcast, I'm nosey, we all are, she will be too.

I don't care how she makes her money, what she spends it on, I'm not arsed about any of that, it's the hypocrisy for me.

Sophie was not a nice girl as a teenager, neither were any of her friends. It's no coincidence that she is bff's with the biggest mean girls from the schools in five towns.

People can change absolutely, but you can't ignore the things you have done, the girls you and your friends have bullied, then cry about women talking about the version of yourself that you put out there on social media, and then in the next breath say you do the same, just behind closed doors.

I think she just needs to think about the words coming out of her mouth and remember her own behaviour before she criticises others.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s the fact that she has all the people calling her out for past behaviour and she won’t acknowledge it - even if she said “I wasn’t very kind to people when I was a bit younger but I’ve grown and I’ve realised how I was - in sorry” - there’s no smoke without fire, and there’s some seriously specific stories about her. Her lack of self awareness is astonishing.
So no, Sophie, you’re not back with a brand new track, you’re back with the same boring broken record. Bore off and manifest some dignity and some decorum.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder would she have walked away from her marriage if Kallum had gone to a big club 🤔
And who is that ‘man’ she hangs about with?? He is vile- the teeth, the clothes 🤦‍♀️ They just come across as superficial, attention seeking dickheads!!

• Haha
It’s the fact that she has all the people calling her out for past behaviour and she won’t acknowledge it - even if she said “I wasn’t very kind to people when I was a bit younger but I’ve grown and I’ve realised how I was - in sorry” - there’s no smoke without fire, and there’s some seriously specific stories about her. Her lack of self awareness is astonishing.
So no, Sophie, you’re not back with a brand new track, you’re back with the same boring broken record. Bore off and manifest some dignity and some decorum.
Yea but, why respond like an adult when you can just say "mic drop" Or "we move" and at the same time show all those black men who've just came out of jail how ghetto and cool your five towns self is 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know she thinks she’s some kind of trend forecaster/stylist but this ain’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LOL at the reel about trolling mums on social media, I thought she said if it doesn't affect you stay in your lane? Yet she's keeping tabs on anything anyone says about her. Good luck with getting to the number 1 spot with 33 min rants about the power of manifesting baby gurlll

• Haha
LOL at the reel about trolling mums on social media, I thought she said if it doesn't affect you stay in your lane? Yet she's keeping tabs on anything anyone says about her. Good luck with getting to the number 1 spot with 33 min rants about the power of manifesting baby gurlll
33 minutes of contradictions, she sounds like a very immature 15 year old!! Grow up, make your children your priority, stop knocking around with these pretentious horrible twats & stop chasing a life that doesn’t exist!! You are not happy in your own skin, all this screams insecurity!!

She just massively contradicts herself all the time, not materialistic but wants a Rolex and a lambo for her next car? 🤔

All this “manifesting” tit sounds like a load of nonsense, isn’t it just a case of having goals and working hard to achieve them? I don’t understand how you can “manifest” a husband out of thin air, and what the hell are “vibrations” I just don’t get it 😆 also if she really wants to see herself up the podcast chart then she really needs to add a bit of production to it instead of literally sounding like a rambling voice note.

• Haha
She just massively contradicts herself all the time, not materialistic but wants a Rolex and a lambo for her next car? 🤔

All this “manifesting” tit sounds like a load of nonsense, isn’t it just a case of having goals and working hard to achieve them? I don’t understand how you can “manifest” a husband out of thin air, and what the hell are “vibrations” I just don’t get it 😆 also if she really wants to see herself up the podcast chart then she really needs to add a bit of production to it instead of literally sounding like a rambling voice note.
Aw jesus christ she didnt say she wants a lambo for her next car did she 🤦‍♀️ i'm all for people being ambitious but boss babe pod casts where half the audience are there cos they want the deets on who kallum cheated with and a "concierge" business that doesn't seem to have any customers of it's own aren't going to equal lamborghini money.

Reactions: 4
33 minutes of contradictions, she sounds like a very immature 15 year old!! Grow up, make your children your priority, stop knocking around with these pretentious horrible twats & stop chasing a life that doesn’t exist!! You are not happy in your own skin, all this screams insecurity!!
Exactly this! I love a good podcast, but each one is the same, with those cringey boss witch quotes she uses. Each one is a ramble about making money, there's never any actual point to them. I think if she spoke about insecurities or had an actual purpose or talent that interested people, other than a bit of gossip about her social life and the law of attraction bxllxcks then it might stand a chance at hitting the proper charts.

I bet her podcast is full of buzz words for idiots. What’s she gained popularity for? What’s her ACTUAL skill or talent apart from being a self-confessed ‘Boss witch’?!

She’s fortunate that she has the kids to fall back on. Solid life insurance policy there. If it wasn’t for getting knocked up by a rugby player she’d probably be on her knees round the back of Pontefract bus station with some chav’s cock in her ear.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
good mate of mine says they slept with Kal after a night out in Ireland about 3 years ago... no doubt she wasn’t the first or the last...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.