Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eeeee1

Chatty Member
What is she going on about on her podcast?

Going on about an “internet trolls” (which she had to look up because she STILL doesn’t know what it means).

Firstly “to get a reaction” - unless she’s posting on here undercover (which I think she is). She’s literally gone on about trolls for a whole podcast - a reaction.
Secondly “fat Karen’s getting cheated on by their husbands” - her husband cheated on her, so like you Sophie then?

Then she’s going on about people trying to bring her down and mentally scar her - which she did to me and countless other girls at school and in various nightclubs, bars, football events. The biggest bully and hypocrite I’ve ever known. Vile girl.

Also, she made a bebo website called “we all hate so and so” about this girl back in the day, went round taking pictures of this girl without her knowing and made a hate website inviting other people to write disgusting people about this. She practically invented being an internet troll, so she should know what it means. But, we move.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Danmills

So, I wasn't going to do this but I feel I need to after listening to the "dreadful" podcasts, Seeing the shit on her Instagram and also the bullshit story of "Me and Kal"

First of all she is full of shit i think we all know that already. The reason her and "Kal" have fallen out this time is because he wasn't happy about her breaking the "covid rules" and plastering it all over social media now he's back at rugby. He is under very strict rules at rugby and cant be seen to be breaking them. She was asked not to flaunt her bullshit with regards to Kallum and she just couldn't help herself. If he is seen breaking the rules he gets fined at rugby. She mixes at house parties, as people at her house when the kids are at Kallums and is looking for "husband number 2" with money. Dont be fooled by this "Im not looking for a blue tick" bullshit because she's messaging 2 rugby players from 2 different teams and a married man woopppsss

Some people can live a life in false lies and bullshit but its getting to a stage its cringe now. The story about a girl contacting her with regards to wanting to kill herself? so tell me why hasnt she plugged the "girl" why hasnt she kept people up to date with her progress and why hasnt she helped with groups etc.. let me tell you because it didnt happen. Thats how low she is to get her name out there. PATHETIC. Her car is on lease and her home is private rented which Kallum pays towards aswell as child maintence. SHE OWNS NOTHING she borrows of peter to pay paul. Her life is a mess and she hides it to make people think she is rolling in it. She cried over her dog but hadnt seen it for weeks because she couldnt be arsed walking it so Bradley had him. Its all fake and for show.

Kallum is dating a lovely girl who is hard working and she doesnt like it. His new girlfriend doesnt want to be around her because she bullied her in her younger years and Sophie doesnt like that Kallum wont make her meet her. I am friends with someonein her friendship group and Sophie has been nasty towards my friend. When she found out about my friend she put a video on her instagram claiming Kallum was on Tinder then happenedto release the single mum pod casts. SHES A BEG!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

EM0015

Imagine not liking me when I don’t know who you are. I can guarantee you know several people on here love.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

em0156

It’s all just ridiculous now. Saying things like what am I going to say about people who bully me online by calling me a bully. You ARE a bully. You’ve bullied me on several occasions. In bars, in pubs, outside of school gates. You look down your nose at everyone. You say nasty arsed stuff about everyone. We all know it.

and I ain’t a big fat Karen either. I’ve got two bad bitch cars on my drive in my bad bitch house with my two bad bitch businesses. We’re normal hard working people Sophie, you’ve brought people down and now people have something to say about you because you’re putting your life out there, you don’t like it. It comes with it. There’ll be more people who won’t like you the more god damn famous you get whilst you do your pissed up car podcasts and they get more exposure.

Sincerely,

karen (needs a shag)

• Heart

Hereforthecomments1

So i’ve bit the bullet and listened to her podcasts and wow, doesn’t she talk utter shit. Ive never heard someone ramble and talk so much crap in all my life. Sophie you are one of the most self-absorbed people ever. You are the gift that keeps on giving. Please carry on with these podcasts and please please please consider doing one when you’ve drank 3 bottles of your free wine. Obviously the palest rosé only coz its classy init 😂

Contradiction one. I already have one property and now want a second one.

Later in the podcast. I want a mortgage to be approved and I want to own a property in north Leeds but I cant afford it at the moment. Also sophie if you have no credit cards, loans, finance you have no credit score you fucking clown.

Contradiction two. I need all this income as i am on my own with 3 kids.

Podcast earlier. Kallum and me co-parent so well its amazing. Surely that covers some financial agreement too sophie so no you are not on your own. Your children have two parents.

Contradiction three. I have no interest in material things anymore.

In all podcasts. Her ramblings always cover money and material things in great detail.

Contradiction four. Be careful what you wish for. I often used to wish that I lived alone and now look at me.

Podcast earlier. I was the one who walked away from my marriage.

So im now off to find a cleaner so I can scroll through Asos and work on my projects. Also I wonder who’s she’s cut from hanging off her coat tails? Ha ha ha ‘we moooooveeee’ 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Danmills

He is seeing my friend who is lovely but is also currently getting trolled by a unknown account hmmm ok then Sophie.

I hate to do this but SOPHIE WATKINS is on this thread. My friend is also friends with Kirby and she was pissed and let it slip that she is on here and when it gets abit dull she writes something to start the convo again to get more views. Hi Soph, Hi Kirby, Hi Lauren, Hi BOSS BITCH CREW hahahaha

Anyone notice she stays away from the conversation of her and Kallum because she knows that's what everyone wants. Well you wont need to listen because .... He cheated on her in Australia he was texting someone else and ended up sleeping with her, Sophie found out and it wasnt the first time one of them had cheated so it put strain on the relationship and she left. Left the bedroom not the house, the money or the marriage. I dont believe in cheating but, He was forced into a marriage, forced into having baby after baby, broadcasting their life all over social media and it was shit for him. She didn't work and just spent his money. I mean who wants there wife grinding against them when they have just lost a rugby final like she did. He was shown up by her. She is texting Liam Sutcliffe from Leeds Rhinos and she was also sniffing around a wigan man of steal hahah she is a dirty money chasing slag but guess what she stays in her lane hun

• Heart
  • Haha
So this morning we have a her car reg and a clear view of her house. She’s a fucking muppet. She might think she’s too much of a bad bitch to get robbed or that cos of the people she knows she’s untouchable. Silly girl when she has children in the house.
I can just imagine her neighbours looking out at 8am watching her have a full on photoshoot with a car just thinking what a twat

• Haha
Reactions: 11

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Nicest comment in months liked by the person who started this thread in the first place but hasn’t said a word. Summat smells fishier than the Taag toilets.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

doingajez

Looks like she’s had a ‘Boss Bitch’ night. Once the dickhead saxophonist and bongo player pissed off home, she probably ended up back at her rented house with a two bit drug dealer from Harrhills getting her Thailand tits smashed to bits and her guts rearranged.

• Haha

thisisme20

Chatty Member
It’s so cute she is making out tattle makes her rich... hun, seriously? You’re making yourself look a right twat. Kallum makes you rich.
Tattle is not trolling. It is a gossip site. The way she gossips with her pals on WhatsApp. Don’t like it? Don’t look.
SECONDLY, HAS ANYONE SEEN DEATH THREATS? Have I missed something? Does she realise when she directs people here they will see that she’s a liar? 😂
THIRDLY, can one of her friends please get her to actually check here? Because she isn’t trending, she isn’t number 1, she has ONE thread that is dead most days and you’re making her look a total idiot. Stop lying to her and telling her we comment after 3 seconds of her posting shit. Her content is as dead as this threat.
I have never known someone SO obsessed with tattle as Sophie is. It’s really weird.
So, my conclusion is that people must be messaging her directly which is bang out of order. I highly doubt it’s anyway here but hey we moveeeeeeee

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Quick fact check here -

Tattle listen to my podcasts and make me rich - How? https://www.quora.com/Do-Spotify-an... your podcast gets more,not then pay you more. "Apple Podcasts (Apple Music is for music), to my knowledge**, doesn’t pay any podcasters" and "Spotify has started paying podcasts to be exclusive to their platform" (sophie tells us she's on all the different platforms so no money from Spotify 😂 🤦‍♀️) and "Podcasts in general, are typically not funded by some platform. They are freely available and funded by ads, sponsorships, and/or the listeners." Even as someone with fuck all knowledge of podcasts I know the only way to monetise it is to have a sponsor who pays for advertising and even then with a following of 16k she must get what, about 3000 streams per episode if she's lucky? Again, according to the article, "The standard rate for a 60 second midroll (in the middle of the podcast) ad spot is $25 per 1000 downloads/streams. You simply work out an average from your last quarter's worth of episodes and charge a fee based on that average." so $25 is £17.74, so even if she does implement sponsorship by industry standards she could make the grand total of £53.22 for a 60 second ad 😭😭😭😭 God I'm so jealous of how rich were making her.

Social media platforms have started asking for ID - funny that, I set up an instagram account for a side business i'm trying out in addition to my day job - haven't done a post on social media announcing what a boss bitch I am but WE MOVE - and I wasn't asked for one piece of ID.

Why didn't people just message me direct and ask if my marriage had ended - Last summer when she was going out every night god sent, I seen a lady who looked like she was a Leeds fan probably in her 60's :cry:innocently commented on one of Sophies pics asking "where is Kallum these days", Sophie fired back very aggressively "at home on the sofa, WHY?!!!" Not forgetting she tried until Xmas to make it look like they were sill together, and only admitted when Kal's new birds mate outed her on here...so obviously if people aren't going to get a civilised answer, forums will spring up and people will start wondering...If she hadn't wanted people talking about her marriage, she should have made sure her profile was private as soon as she got with Kal, rather than build up a following from being known as "Kallum Watkins wife" and writing a blog about their relationship called the secret life of a RUGBY WIFE.

These people don't think how trolling affects mental health - And doesnt Sophie think that maybe the fake lifestyle she's created (which she admitted finally 😭) and put out there affects mental health...I can only imagine if any mums split up from their partners and are worrying about finances, or losing their home, or having a job that works around childcare, hearing that they're not starting all these businesses (although fake) would maybe make them feel like a bit of a failure at first glance without knowing the truth.... I know when I started following her me and my ex were in the process of splitting up and her "perfect marriage" made ME feel like a failure, it's not really until this past year I realised it was all a sham anyways and anyone can be "happily married for the gram" if they trap a guy of their choosing, guilt him into marrying you and financing you to be a kept woman.

"I'm just a normal person" - fucking start acting like it then., rather than "i want to break away from average and show my boys that their Mom is a boss asssss bissshhh"

"I nearly died and the trolls were saying I wasn't as ill as I made out" - Well maybe your next boss bitch business can be to write a guide called how to get from ICU to pole grinding in 2 weeks!!

Also, that Jordan talking about getting "trolled". What happened is, she put a post on insta bragging about "I am chuffed because I'm using a MAC NC55 foundation for women of colour", then she started hanging about with Warren Phillips, got featured on the shade borough, then people from there started coming for her....I'm sorry but I can't see how anyone would think that that's not blackfacing...

The worst that's been said on here about Kirby is that you can see her teeth from Space, so yet again more lies. Sophie's shown herself to be full of shit so I'm not buying that people are messaging her death threats either, she's probably realised she sounds a bit pathetic saying people are laughing at her only fools and horses existence so had to make something up cos she had a guest so she didn't sound so ridiculous.

AND THAT IS THE TRUF OF THE MATTA.....
EEsNMvmWsAUL5Oe.jpg

• Heart

doingajez

And here comes the mutton dressed as lamb. Bet she thinks she’s a cougar but the truth is she’s a leathery old tart with a minge like a pork scratching.

Get in the sea.

• Haha
  • Sick

Betsy85

Just a few points I’d like to make on the recent podcast- & Sophie this is not trolling, this is feedback.... Maybe you could answer these during a podcast
You are constantly talking about how Kal suffers from mental illness- how does everything you share & talk about effect him & his mental state? I can only imagine he experiences extreme anxiety just from wondering what you are gonna to post or talk about next!
You once said that what other people think of you is none of your business- so why does this thread bother you so much?
There have been many new members on here since your podcast started- does this not tell you what people actually think about the podcasts?
“Why are people concerned about my relationship” could this be that you promoted this perfect marriage & invited people to read your story?? You can’t pick & choose when you want people to show an interest when you live your life on social media!!

☝🏽this is not trolling!!!
This is people calling you out on the things you do & say!!

• Heart
Thanks for clearing up that you telling us about the vaccine isn’t an ad Sophie. Many of us were actually under the impression the UK government had paid you to promote the vaccine to your fanbase so it’s good to know the truth!!
#ad #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hereforthecomments1

I’ve been thinking about this ‘millionaires have 7 streams of income’ bollocks that she prob got from some dodgy self help pyramid scheme seminar. Now I’m all for people earning a few quid but I’m sick to fucking death of all this influencer culture and people poncing off it because they’re scared of any form of hard honest work and consider it boring. This is what I reckon her income streams are:

1. Child benefit. Her £48.95 a week is safe for a good few years yet.
2. maintanence off Kal – lets be generous and say £20k per year?
3. salary from her job at the flooring company, say £25k? the weird little manchild she worked for in that scruffy bar was either paying her cash in hand or hes not been arsed to furlough her

This is where it gets a bit more fluid

4. fitness family. The cook book and fitness plan that about 40 people bought. Surely if this is bringing anything in its pennies.
5. Podcast. what income could this bring in? has anyone been arsed to listen to it yet? Her voice goes through me so theres no way I could do it.
6. the dubai thing. I still find this hilarious and ridiculous in equal measure. If I was going to dubai why would I ask a single mother off a leeds council estate whos only been there twice to book me a table at a restaurant or at a beach club. Ffs :LOL:
7. ???????????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9