Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can't believe she has a podcast. what is she going to say every week like? its going to be all slap dash and rushed like everything of hers no doubt. Is it just her each week talking about herself or will she have "celeb guests" hahahahahahaha

Hilarious that she's directing people to tattle. Watch us get loads of new members now all joining in. She is deffo thriving off this. you ain't nobody until you got some haters...
It made me laugh when she was like “I thought about it a week ago”... as if it was like a long time in the making. She starts things and can never finish them. It won’t last cos she’s got zero content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of the bigger influencers I follow make digs at here but don't actually name it cos they know if they do, people might just come over and have their eyes opened 🤣

Just shows how desperate she is for (any) attention that she’s making out she’s a hot Tattle topic, and now doing a podcast cos she thinks people are interested in hearing a mother of 3 chat absolute tit 😆 It makes me laugh cos the blogs were so badly written but I read them cos I’m a nosey git and couldn’t believe how open she was about basically trapping Kal. I’m all for ambition but I think she needs to get real instead of all this “I wanna be a millionaire with 7 streams of income” bollocks, just knuckle down with a normal job and do that properly. She really thinks she’s something special, but without the WAG status and hanging off Kal’s coat tails she’s really not. Bit classless really as well to be airing all your dirty laundry (and that of others) as she seems to be indicating she will...but suppose she’s f**k all else to say 🤷🏼‍♀️😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s only had 1 tattle thread since September why is banging on about a leader of it?! Lol hun needs to get over herself

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been thinking about this ‘millionaires have 7 streams of income’ bollocks that she prob got from some dodgy self help pyramid scheme seminar. Now I’m all for people earning a few quid but I’m sick to bleeping death of all this influencer culture and people poncing off it because they’re scared of any form of hard honest work and consider it boring. This is what I reckon her income streams are:

1. Child benefit. Her £48.95 a week is safe for a good few years yet.
2. maintanence off Kal – lets be generous and say £20k per year?
3. salary from her job at the flooring company, say £25k? the weird little manchild she worked for in that scruffy bar was either paying her cash in hand or hes not been arsed to furlough her

This is where it gets a bit more fluid

4. fitness family. The cook book and fitness plan that about 40 people bought. Surely if this is bringing anything in its pennies.
5. Podcast. what income could this bring in? has anyone been arsed to listen to it yet? Her voice goes through me so theres no way I could do it.
6. the dubai thing. I still find this hilarious and ridiculous in equal measure. If I was going to dubai why would I ask a single mother off a leeds council estate whos only been there twice to book me a table at a restaurant or at a beach club. Ffs :LOL:
7. ???????????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been thinking about this ‘millionaires have 7 streams of income’ bollocks that she prob got from some dodgy self help pyramid scheme seminar. Now I’m all for people earning a few quid but I’m sick to bleeping death of all this influencer culture and people poncing off it because they’re scared of any form of hard honest work and consider it boring. This is what I reckon her income streams are:

1. Child benefit. Her £48.95 a week is safe for a good few years yet.
2. maintanence off Kal – lets be generous and say £20k per year?
3. salary from her job at the flooring company, say £25k? the weird little manchild she worked for in that scruffy bar was either paying her cash in hand or hes not been arsed to furlough her

This is where it gets a bit more fluid

4. fitness family. The cook book and fitness plan that about 40 people bought. Surely if this is bringing anything in its pennies.
5. Podcast. what income could this bring in? has anyone been arsed to listen to it yet? Her voice goes through me so theres no way I could do it.
6. the dubai thing. I still find this hilarious and ridiculous in equal measure. If I was going to dubai why would I ask a single mother off a leeds council estate whos only been there twice to book me a table at a restaurant or at a beach club. Ffs :LOL:
7. ???????????
Hahhahhahhahhahaahaahaa.

It IS all the pyramid huns who quote 7 streams of income BS. If you’re an actual millionaire some of those streams are from investments not flogging tit through Instagram 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahhahhahhahhahaahaahaa.

It IS all the pyramid huns who quote 7 streams of income BS. If you’re an actual millionaire some of those streams are from investments not flogging tit through Instagram 🤣
Exactly! Why can't she just get her head down, do a good job at the flooring place, increase her salary by advancing through the career ladder, try and put some money aside to invest in property or an established business 🤷🏻‍♀️ etc. etc.

Reactions: 2
I forget to say. my mate was in playa blanca at the same time as her and the fam and her words were 'they were like a gang of travellers' 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Exactly! Why can't she just get her head down, do a good job at the flooring place, increase her salary by advancing through the career ladder, try and put some money aside to invest in property or an established business 🤷🏻‍♀️ etc. etc.
Too normal for her and too much like hard work

Reactions: 3
She’d probably do fairly well too if she did that. Work hard at the actual job, go back a couple of years with the decent style posts (Air Jordan’s for work are only cute if you work in a sneaker shop hun x), stop trying to be a local celebrity etc.

She’s got ambition but wants it all to come easy / with a profile.

• Heart
Posting about compassion and how it will make a good episode on the shitcast.
how about bullying? And explain to your listeners about how you’ve bullied people whilst growing up? That would make a “good ep”

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.