Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she has posted this purposely to get us talking as it’s a pretty unattractive pic and she’s stood in a bit of a tit hole bar in a thong & birkenstocks next to a bin ffs. It’s hardly ocean beach is it.
It’s the teeth poking through for me 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I mean🤣 it's one thing getting ur arse out if it's just u and ur man on a romantic break or a girls hol where everyone's doing it...but is the time and the place really in a deserted resort with ur brother, his wife to be, his mates, your baby sisters, your kids and your ex husband 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Very concerning ... drunken or not. I wouldn’t be happy going away with my ex wife looking and acting like that either.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 drunken post? Lol
Jesus I actually can’t cope with this entire tit show. I don’t get why she can’t just be honest and admit she’s struggling with it all. It’s clearly been a hard year for her. Splitting up with Kallum in another country away from her family, having to move home during a pandemic and then loosing her step dad. It’s like she forcing herself to make it look like she’s still got her tit together on insta.

She’s so deluded and obsessed with keeping up this appearance, it’s worrying. She needs help. She’s only kidding herself.

P.s she deffo loves the fact she has this thread it makes her feel like she’s made it as an influencer but question is how many people does she actually influence? All her collabs actually make me cringe she’s so bad at them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 359691Who the actual duck stands in a grotty cafe bar on Xmas day in a thong??? What is wrong with her????? Glad I’ve had my turkey or I’d have been put right off 🤢
She looks like her friend Jade from Oz in this pic. However, Jade is much prettier, tanned dimples etc - she does have buck teeth. Can’t help but think she’s posing like her 🙈

Reactions: 1
She looks like her friend Jade from Oz in this pic. However, Jade is much prettier, tanned dimples etc - she does have buck teeth. Can’t help but think she’s posing like her 🙈
I did think when they were in Oz she massively started to tone herself down (to fit in I assume) - the girls she was hanging out with were all very naturally pretty, casual clothes, minimal make up and all of a sudden Sophie started to wear less make up, declared she was quitting the lip filler, got her boobs reduced etc etc.

Probs all for her “husband” who’s always liked a natural woman! That worked well.

Reactions: 1
We know you read here Soph.
stop letting your kid play GTA. Sorry but that’s just tit parenting. How old is he?? 7???
I’m not super mum but I think that’s out of order.
And I had to check with my hubby it was GTA as he plays it.
C80CB283-C744-484C-A0EC-261E517F7721.jpeg

• Haha
Anyone wanna ring West Yorkshire Police and report a breach of the covid laws... Didn't she get back from Lanzarote on the 27th...were now only on the 2nd Jan and she's out and about getting the boys haircuts and shopping in Asda....

Thought you had to isolate for 14 days?

How's the barber shop even open?

Reactions: 7
Anyone wanna ring West Yorkshire Police and report a breach of the covid laws... Didn't she get back from Lanzarote on the 27th...were now only on the 2nd Jan and she's out and about getting the boys haircuts and shopping in Asda....

Thought you had to isolate for 14 days?

How's the barber shop even open?
barber shops open because west yorkshire is in tier 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.