Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s defo split from Kallum and is just absolutely desperate for attention, it’s so embarrassing.
You’re so right @Clarity456 How does she expect us to all take this new venture seriously when she’s only been to Dubai once on a layover 🤣 can imagine the only people using concierge services are the thirsty instagrammers wanting to be seen in the right places, don’t see how there’s much money in it tbh?
Oh yeah absolutely, I mean what's wrong in just taking the loss that your marriage has ended and getting a proper job? Happens to people all the time! She just can't accept she's just a normal person who had kids to a man with a slightly above average wage can she? instead she's always gotta be living her best Instagram life 😂😂😂

I see none of the other Leeds or ex Leeds Rhinos wives and gfs going on with themselves on social media the way she does, thinking they're Annie Kilner 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️...

I'm sure a few years back kal paid for her to train in spmu, dunno why it never got off the ground then or why she doesn't pursue it now

No shade to anyone trying to start a business but I literally don't believe that even Instagram wannabes are gonna book a bed at zero gravity for let's just say £200 and are then just gonna effectively give £50 away for example to Sophie and her "business partners" for booking it for them, when they could just do it themselves via the internet 😄 even if I was a millionaire I wouldn't waste money like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Say what you like about Kirby but apparently she's invested in some houses that she rents.

Investing in property may not be as "glam" as flexing for the gram in Dubai but it is clearly a solid investment that's gonna make her money for years to come when Sophie will be back from Dubai having made no more than £650 profit from her concierge "business" taking pics in inappropriate outfits with captions like "baby mama loves to get her Thailand tits out but weeeee moooovvee" And sharing cryptic quotes about "there are no rules to life buying a house at 50 is still an achievement" Cos she's still renting 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Forgive me if im wrong but has anyone on this thread ever used a "concierge" service? or know anyone that has?

I'm sure that sort of thing was useful back in the 90s maybe, before the internet took off, but if I was going to Dubai now, I'd simply google "best restaurants in dubai" look at menus, look at pictures of the places, read a few reviews, decide where I wanted to go and book online for the date I wanted? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I absolutely do not need to pay someone to do that for me??!?!

I actually used to really like her, it's a shame how she's turned out!
I thought posh hotels offered a concierge service for free 🤔 I’d never pay someone else to sort my holiday plans, half the fun is doing the research. Plus if it’s tit you’ve only got yourself to blame and it’s cost you nothing.

Another day another career change. Wonder if it’s a front for something else..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought posh hotels offered a concierge service for free 🤔 I’d never pay someone else to sort my holiday plans, half the fun is doing the research. Plus if it’s tit you’ve only got yourself to blame and it’s cost you nothing.

Another day another career change. Wonder if it’s a front for something else..
Exactly even when I stayed in a mid range hotel in Paris years back I went to the reception, asked them where they recommended for food and they rang up and booked us a table without a penny leaving my pocket 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Ya know what the thought did cross my mind as well....She's stupid if she's doing something illegal when she's got 3 kids at home.

Reactions: 2
Agree.. least Kirby isn’t off swanning all over place with different people and she’s actually working hard and with her children!
I wouldn’t ever invest in that business or use that business when it makes 0 sense. It’s like me starting up my own gym when I never go 😂😂 pointless.

• Heart
Agree.. least Kirby isn’t off swanning all over place with different people and she’s actually working hard and with her children!
I wouldn’t ever invest in that business or use that business when it makes 0 sense. It’s like me starting up my own gym when I never go 😂😂 pointless.
Yeah it's like me setting up a business where i go and do peoples weekly shop in sainsburys for them cos they cba traipsing round the supermarket. There's no reason for anyone to use it when they can click and collect for free 🤷🏻‍♀️

"The opportunitys 😄 keep coming" Have you been offered an extra 2 grand to bring 15 keys back through customs instead of 10, soph? Let us know won't you 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yeah absolutely, I mean what's wrong in just taking the loss that your marriage has ended and getting a proper job? Happens to people all the time! She just can't accept she's just a normal person who had kids to a man with a slightly above average wage can she? instead she's always gotta be living her best Instagram life 😂😂😂

I see none of the other Leeds or ex Leeds Rhinos wives and gfs going on with themselves on social media the way she does, thinking they're Annie Kilner 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️...

I'm sure a few years back kal paid for her to train in spmu, dunno why it never got off the ground then or why she doesn't pursue it now

No shade to anyone trying to start a business but I literally don't believe that even Instagram wannabes are gonna book a bed at zero gravity for let's just say £200 and are then just gonna effectively give £50 away for example to Sophie and her "business partners" for booking it for them, when they could just do it themselves via the internet 😄 even if I was a millionaire I wouldn't waste money like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Say what you like about Kirby but apparently she's invested in some houses that she rents.

Investing in property may not be as "glam" as flexing for the gram in Dubai but it is clearly a solid investment that's gonna make her money for years to come when Sophie will be back from Dubai having made no more than £650 profit from her concierge "business" taking pics in inappropriate outfits with captions like "baby mama loves to get her Thailand tits out but weeeee moooovvee" And sharing cryptic quotes about "there are no rules to life buying a house at 50 is still an achievement" Cos she's still renting 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This really cracked me up 😂
And every time she says “we move” I literally cringe inside 😆
She’d love to be as high profile as Annie Kilner! So instead of just focusing on her kids and getting a normal job - which she clearly thinks she’s too good for - she’s trying to re-invent herself as some sort of insta influencer/ Insta glam lifestyler. (Think I just made that up but you get me😂) she’s desperate for attention, validation and a sugar daddy to come along and pay her Rangey lease!
I doubt this trip is free as well, and she’s had to pay for flights etc, so instead of being sensible she’s just blowing her money on posing in Dubai wearing fancy outfits...whilst dumping her 3 kids on her mum who’s just lost her husband 🤔 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’ll never be happy... she’s constantly seeking MORE... more money, more validation. When actually she’s got 3 gorgeous kids at home that she could enjoy spending all her time with. She doesn’t want the 9-5 job that pays an average wage she wants to do bare minimum for the highest wage so she can drive her Range Rover (don’t we all) but it’s so unrealistic. Like she said, she wants to be a millionaire. A family member whose husband is now a retired rugby player once said rugby wives are constantly in a “rat race”... always wanting the nicest car, nicest lifestyle, biggest house, most designer clothes and it’s just constant competition. It’s only now she’s older she realises how easy it is to get sucked in. Sadly, Sophie has. She can’t see anything through because she hasn’t got the drive or determination. She wants money quick time with no effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does any one else feel awful when she posts about having a favourite child? Like how could you even suggest you have a favourite?

Imagine not liking me when I don’t know who you are. I can guarantee you know several people on here love.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine pretending that people not liking you doesn’t bother you...LOL
Also the fake tits in that pink dress?! Urghhhh 🤮

• Haha
I’m sure the complimentary questions she’s getting on insta she’s sent to herself 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I literally don't get why she's so triggered by this thread and people not liking her 🤷🏻‍♀️ as I said in my earlier post, when she was married to Kallum she wanted to be queen wag of Leeds and thought Kal being a super league rugby player put her on the same level as being a premiership footballers wag 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

If you choose to be in the public eye as she so clearly did, there will inevitably be people who don't worship the ground u walk on?

A nearly 30 year old mum of 3 is surely mature enough to recognise this, yet the way she goes on about this thread she's like a 15 year old schoolgirl who's been told her friends friend doesn't like her 🥴

0A8D6825-FE5C-4197-A034-80C1769E30EA.png

So are you allowed to go from a teir 3 (Leeds) to a tier 2 (Harrogate) just for a boozy lunch??

• Angry
Reactions: 4
View attachment 336058
So are you allowed to go from a teir 3 (Leeds) to a tier 2 (Harrogate) just for a boozy lunch??
I love how she specifically just had to get Kallum in the shot for this pic 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ proper sticking 2 fingers up to "maxine and crew" isn't she, hahaaaaa!!!

It's ok Soph, we know you've probably just talked him into getting the kids joint xmas presents as you're skint from taking yourself off to Dubai! :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.