Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring boring going on about trolls constantly.

Last time I checked trolling was messaging people telling them to die and that their kids are ugly, that sorta thing??? Pretty confident that none of us here have ever.

Does she really think none of her mates discuss her behind her back?? Other rugby wags?? Wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel she has a real sense of I am with her like she thinks because she's a rugby players wife she's this famous celebrity.
I also have a very fulfilled life my friends just had no idea who you were Sophie that's why I came on here because your a walking contradiction.
she reminds me of me when I was younger trying to be 'cool' with my ex bfs. But seething inside haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahhhh I'm so fuc#ing angry!!!

So this wine that she has apparently "won" its a blatant fix!!!

If you look at the brand who ran the competition they chose 3 influencers (including our soph) as winners. How the F**k is that fair! I have reported the whole thing to ASA so if she if found to have advertised this falsely or has been paid and not made it public knowledge she will be in trouble as will with brand and other influencers.

Also it only got drawn today and our soph is guzzling the prize wine as we speak, if that isn't an obvious fix then I don't know what is.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

If you look at the brand who ran the competition they chose 3 influencers (including our soph) as winners. How the F**k is that fair! I have reported the whole thing to ASA so if she if found to have advertised this falsely or has been paid and not made it public knowledge she will be in trouble as will with brand and other influencers.

Also it only got drawn today and our soph is guzzling the prize wine as we speak, if that isn't an obvious fix then I don't know what is.
She’s such a bleeping beg.
I love wine and like to think I know a thing or two about it and honestly people only drink that whispering angel to look good. It’s a status symbol.
Silly cow usually sups the Aldi stuff when she’s buying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been tempted to report her to ASA myself, she claims she making money from the gram but marks NOTHING as an AD or gifted/collab

It does say it’s paid partnership at the top of the grid post - I’m fairly sure she needs to declare all stories with AD and it clearly marked in the post content too. I’m checking it out properly and reporting her.

I’ve been tempted to report her to ASA myself, she claims she making money from the gram but marks NOTHING as an AD or gifted/collab

It does say it’s paid partnership at the top of the grid post - I’m fairly sure she needs to declare all stories with AD and it clearly marked in the post content too. I’m checking it out properly and reporting her.

That has been added since I contacted the brand to inform them I had reported them to ASA and all those involved. They tried to put me in my place claiming all was by the book but I just said they had nothing to worry about then. I have all the evidence screen shotted and everything documented which I sent across as evidence to ASA so if something wasn't right they will investigate further.

• Haha
So i’ve bit the bullet and listened to her podcasts and wow, doesn’t she talk utter tit. Ive never heard someone ramble and talk so much crap in all my life. Sophie you are one of the most self-absorbed people ever. You are the gift that keeps on giving. Please carry on with these podcasts and please please please consider doing one when you’ve drank 3 bottles of your free wine. Obviously the palest rosé only coz its classy init 😂

Contradiction one. I already have one property and now want a second one.

Later in the podcast. I want a mortgage to be approved and I want to own a property in north Leeds but I cant afford it at the moment. Also sophie if you have no credit cards, loans, finance you have no credit score you bleeping clown.

Contradiction two. I need all this income as i am on my own with 3 kids.

Podcast earlier. Kallum and me co-parent so well its amazing. Surely that covers some financial agreement too sophie so no you are not on your own. Your children have two parents.

Contradiction three. I have no interest in material things anymore.

In all podcasts. Her ramblings always cover money and material things in great detail.

Contradiction four. Be careful what you wish for. I often used to wish that I lived alone and now look at me.

Podcast earlier. I was the one who walked away from my marriage.

So im now off to find a cleaner so I can scroll through Asos and work on my projects. Also I wonder who’s she’s cut from hanging off her coat tails? Ha ha ha ‘we moooooveeee’ 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She talks like a 16 year old chav, I’ve never heard anything like it. “Lesss go” “we moveeeee” “get ittt”
Soph, you’re a 30 year old mother of 3... act it.

Pure embarrassment anything for any attention now she’s not with Kallum what an absolute fraud. She has to expose her life to feel good from the attention she thinks she’s receiving. Reality check, 3 kids, broken down marriage, 9-5 Job no career but thinks that manifesting is going to get her where she wants to be. How about put the phone down and actually crack on with what you’re doing instead of talking tit! Kallum must cringe and dread to think what she’s going to come out with next the melt.

• Haha
So i’ve bit the bullet and listened to her podcasts and wow, doesn’t she talk utter tit. Ive never heard someone ramble and talk so much crap in all my life. Sophie you are one of the most self-absorbed people ever. You are the gift that keeps on giving. Please carry on with these podcasts and please please please consider doing one when you’ve drank 3 bottles of your free wine. Obviously the palest rosé only coz its classy init 😂

Contradiction one. I already have one property and now want a second one.

Later in the podcast. I want a mortgage to be approved and I want to own a property in north Leeds but I cant afford it at the moment. Also sophie if you have no credit cards, loans, finance you have no credit score you bleeping clown.

Contradiction two. I need all this income as i am on my own with 3 kids.

Podcast earlier. Kallum and me co-parent so well its amazing. Surely that covers some financial agreement too sophie so no you are not on your own. Your children have two parents.

Contradiction three. I have no interest in material things anymore.

In all podcasts. Her ramblings always cover money and material things in great detail.

Contradiction four. Be careful what you wish for. I often used to wish that I lived alone and now look at me.

Podcast earlier. I was the one who walked away from my marriage.

So im now off to find a cleaner so I can scroll through Asos and work on my projects. Also I wonder who’s she’s cut from hanging off her coat tails? Ha ha ha ‘we moooooveeee’ 🙈😂
Thank you 👏 I don't see how you can say one week when asked if her and kallum can't work things out "there's nothing to work out" then the next week "I walked away from my marriage" then the week after that "I manifested something really negative in that I wanted to be by myself all the time." 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Which is it????

Also, dunno about you's but if I had 3 kids my priority would be getting a secure place to live so I didn't have to shell out over a grand in dead money for rent every month rather than getting a "blacked out duck off car" to make myself feel like a "bad witch" 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean she doesn't do finance so, presumably she's got the cash there to get the BMW x5 or whatever it is she's getting outright so that's surely also enough cash for a mortgage deposit?

And before you start posting memes on your story about trolls soph, I've actually said on this thread your figure is amazing and I loved your outfits 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's just nothing you say makes sense 🤦🏻‍♀️😩

Edited to add, I've not heard anything about her page 3 model pal Beckii for a while, maybe that's who she's referring to as riding her coat tails 😂😩

Last edited:
So I’ve caught up... this suicide story is bleeping unbareable!! She is so bleeping self-absorbed!! It is NOT her story to tell nor is it about YOU Sophie Watkins. You’re not a bleeping hero, get your head out of your arse. You can help people in private and not tell the world you know? You can be a kind person and not reap the rewards. Makes such uncomfortable listening.

Also, let’s clear two things up.
1) you’re not being trolled babes. Unless people are messaging her and we don’t know about it. But this certainly isn’t trolling. Put your life on social media, people will gossip.
2) PTWM (husband a police office) claimed that they had everyone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and threatened to find everyone.... wait a minute? 2 years later, nobody has had a knock on the door? 😂😂😂😂 I laughed out bleeping loud. Don’t make claims that aren’t true, you look stupid!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So I’ve caught up... this suicide story is bleeping unbareable!! She is so bleeping self-absorbed!! It is NOT her story to tell nor is it about YOU Sophie Watkins. You’re not a bleeping hero, get your head out of your arse. You can help people in private and not tell the world you know? You can be a kind person and not reap the rewards. Makes such uncomfortable listening.

Also, let’s clear two things up.
1) you’re not being trolled babes. Unless people are messaging her and we don’t know about it. But this certainly isn’t trolling. Put your life on social media, people will gossip.
2) PTWM (husband a police office) claimed that they had everyone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and threatened to find everyone.... wait a minute? 2 years later, nobody has had a knock on the door? 😂😂😂😂 I laughed out bleeping loud. Don’t make claims that aren’t true, you look stupid!!!
"We have IP addresses gurrrlllzz" 😳🤮

Well you don't, because someone from tattle with administrator rights would have to give you it and that would be a GDPR breach 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ even if you had the IP addresses that still doesn't tell you street addresses 🙄 and I doubt the police who've had their numbers cut year on year are going to take time they haven't got to go and arrest a nasty "troll" who've expressed their opinion that they're perfectly entitled to that Sophie's Dubai concierge business stands no chance of making a big profit 😭

I'm shaking in my boots honestly 😂

If giving your opinion was illegal I don't quite get how she thinks newspapers like the sun, the daily star etc have been running for years. This is exactly the same but in a slightly different format as time moves on with the internet etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
"We have IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) gurrrlllzz" 😳🤮

Well you don't, because someone from tattle with administrator rights would have to give you it and that would be a GDPR breach 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ even if you had the IP addresses that still doesn't tell you street addresses 🙄 and I doubt the police who've had their numbers cut year on year are going to take time they haven't got to go and arrest a nasty "troll" who've expressed their opinion that they're perfectly entitled to that Sophie's Dubai concierge business stands no chance of making a big profit 😭

I'm shaking in my boots honestly 😂

If giving your opinion was illegal I don't quite get how she thinks newspapers like the sun, the daily star etc have been running for years. This is exactly the same but in a slightly different format as time moves on with the internet etc.
Spot on 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 What an embarrassing comment.

Reactions: 2

she never declares her AD's anyway she is legit the worst "influencer" when it comes to stuff like that. How she manages to get brands to work with her is beyond me, tbf i think she has some dodgy connection with a PR company and that's how she gets them.

Reactions: 1
"we have IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) girllssss" Noooooo you dont soph, 😂 have a day off from talking utter shite and familarise yourself with data protection legislation.

Thick as mince she is. 🤦‍♀️
Also, "na na na been there done relationships with blue ticks" 😭😭😭🤮🤮🤮

How pray tell? You've said regularly you've been with Kal since age 19 which would have been what? 2011?

Pretty sure in 2011 Twitter was in its infancy, Instagram didn't exist yet and blue ticks weren't even a thought in someone's head?????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.