Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
good mate of mine says they slept with Kal after a night out in Ireland about 3 years ago... no doubt she wasn’t the first or the last...
It doesn’t surprise me- Kallum is a rat 🐀 & was obviously well matched with Sophie!! But she wasn’t going to walk away whilst he was a rugby league ‘super star’ was she? Now he’s playing for an average team she’s given him the boot & is sniffing around the current ‘superstars’ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I bet her podcast is full of buzz words for idiots. What’s she gained popularity for? What’s her ACTUAL skill or talent apart from being a self-confessed ‘Boss witch’?!

She’s fortunate that she has the kids to fall back on. Solid life insurance policy there. If it wasn’t for getting knocked up by a rugby player she’d probably be on her knees round the back of Pontefract bus station with some chav’s cock in her ear.
buzz words for idiots sums it up perfectly. I wouldn't even know what to class it as, it isn't lifestyle, it's the same drunken rant repeated over and over. Sophie Watkins talks shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Isn’t he seeing that Becky who used to dance for rhinos? They all over each other’s social media

He is seeing my friend who is lovely but is also currently getting trolled by a unknown account hmmm ok then Sophie.

I hate to do this but SOPHIE WATKINS is on this thread. My friend is also friends with Kirby and she was pissed and let it slip that she is on here and when it gets abit dull she writes something to start the convo again to get more views. Hi Soph, Hi Kirby, Hi Lauren, Hi BOSS witch CREW hahahaha

Anyone notice she stays away from the conversation of her and Kallum because she knows that's what everyone wants. Well you wont need to listen because .... He cheated on her in Australia he was texting someone else and ended up sleeping with her, Sophie found out and it wasnt the first time one of them had cheated so it put strain on the relationship and she left. Left the bedroom not the house, the money or the marriage. I dont believe in cheating but, He was forced into a marriage, forced into having baby after baby, broadcasting their life all over social media and it was tit for him. She didn't work and just spent his money. I mean who wants there wife grinding against them when they have just lost a rugby final like she did. He was shown up by her. She is texting Liam Sutcliffe from Leeds Rhinos and she was also sniffing around a wigan man of steal hahah she is a dirty money chasing slag but guess what she stays in her lane hun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He is seeing my friend who is lovely but is also currently getting trolled by a unknown account hmmm ok then Sophie.

I hate to do this but SOPHIE WATKINS is on this thread. My friend is also friends with Kirby and she was pissed and let it slip that she is on here and when it gets abit dull she writes something to start the convo again to get more views. Hi Soph, Hi Kirby, Hi Lauren, Hi BOSS witch CREW hahahaha

Anyone notice she stays away from the conversation of her and Kallum because she knows that's what everyone wants. Well you wont need to listen because .... He cheated on her in Australia he was texting someone else and ended up sleeping with her, Sophie found out and it wasnt the first time one of them had cheated so it put strain on the relationship and she left. Left the bedroom not the house, the money or the marriage. I dont believe in cheating but, He was forced into a marriage, forced into having baby after baby, broadcasting their life all over social media and it was tit for him. She didn't work and just spent his money. I mean who wants there wife grinding against them when they have just lost a rugby final like she did. He was shown up by her. She is texting Liam Sutcliffe from Leeds Rhinos and she was also sniffing around a wigan man of steal hahah she is a dirty money chasing slag but guess what she stays in her lane hun
88A52186-80E1-44C8-A254-51D67FB45044.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Spill the tea! :love::LOL::LOL:

Hi Kirby, what do they see first from space, the great wall of China, or your bathroom tile teeth?

• Haha
She’s buzzing to be on tattle life .... “I’m on that website along Kate Ferdinand and Mrs Hinch” and she’s buzzing about it. What a weirdo 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

Kallum is a grown arse man, no sympathy for him whatsoever!! It was clear to see he was never happy, however why make 2 more kids & why marry her? It doesn’t say much about him does it? He’s now paying for his stupidity & no doubt regretting his choices! If he hadn’t cheated, Sophie would have dumped him any way- no way was she going to be a wife of a Salford player!!

Reactions: 1
If she cheated first, then kallum had every opportunity there and then to leave her, if he really didn't like the relationship he was in with Sophie? Was it all some sort of professional business deal to stay together for the publicity and followers? To raise their profiles?

If she cheated first, then kallum had every opportunity there and then to leave her, if he really didn't like the relationship he was in with Sophie? Was it all some sort of professional business deal to stay together for the publicity and followers? To raise their profiles?
I think it’s more to do with them both being immature, always playing tit for tat, all the while forgetting there were children in the middle of their games!!

Reactions: 1
Her latest podcast is the same old drivel as all the other ones? It’s almost identical as the first one about law of attraction and being a boss witch. That’s why you’ve gone down the charts Sophie love. It’s boring drivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.