Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I wasn't going to do this but I feel I need to after listening to the "dreadful" podcasts, Seeing the tit on her Instagram and also the bullshit story of "Me and Kal"

First of all she is full of tit i think we all know that already. The reason her and "Kal" have fallen out this time is because he wasn't happy about her breaking the "covid rules" and plastering it all over social media now he's back at rugby. He is under very strict rules at rugby and cant be seen to be breaking them. She was asked not to flaunt her bullshit with regards to Kallum and she just couldn't help herself. If he is seen breaking the rules he gets fined at rugby. She mixes at house parties, as people at her house when the kids are at Kallums and is looking for "husband number 2" with money. Dont be fooled by this "Im not looking for a blue tick" bullshit because she's messaging 2 rugby players from 2 different teams and a married man woopppsss

Some people can live a life in false lies and bullshit but its getting to a stage its cringe now. The story about a girl contacting her with regards to wanting to kill herself? so tell me why hasnt she plugged the "girl" why hasnt she kept people up to date with her progress and why hasnt she helped with groups etc.. let me tell you because it didnt happen. Thats how low she is to get her name out there. PATHETIC. Her car is on lease and her home is private rented which Kallum pays towards aswell as child maintence. SHE OWNS NOTHING she borrows of peter to pay paul. Her life is a mess and she hides it to make people think she is rolling in it. She cried over her dog but hadnt seen it for weeks because she couldnt be arsed walking it so Bradley had him. Its all fake and for show.

Kallum is dating a lovely girl who is hard working and she doesnt like it. His new girlfriend doesnt want to be around her because she bullied her in her younger years and Sophie doesnt like that Kallum wont make her meet her. I am friends with someonein her friendship group and Sophie has been nasty towards my friend. When she found out about my friend she put a video on her instagram claiming Kallum was on Tinder then happenedto release the single mum pod casts. SHES A BEG!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So, I wasn't going to do this but I feel I need to after listening to the "dreadful" podcasts, Seeing the tit on her Instagram and also the bullshit story of "Me and Kal"

First of all she is full of tit i think we all know that already. The reason her and "Kal" have fallen out this time is because he wasn't happy about her breaking the "covid rules" and plastering it all over social media now he's back at rugby. He is under very strict rules at rugby and cant be seen to be breaking them. She was asked not to flaunt her bullshit with regards to Kallum and she just couldn't help herself. If he is seen breaking the rules he gets fined at rugby. She mixes at house parties, as people at her house when the kids are at Kallums and is looking for "husband number 2" with money. Dont be fooled by this "Im not looking for a blue tick" bullshit because she's messaging 2 rugby players from 2 different teams and a married man woopppsss

Some people can live a life in false lies and bullshit but its getting to a stage its cringe now. The story about a girl contacting her with regards to wanting to kill herself? so tell me why hasnt she plugged the "girl" why hasnt she kept people up to date with her progress and why hasnt she helped with groups etc.. let me tell you because it didnt happen. Thats how low she is to get her name out there. PATHETIC. Her car is on lease and her home is private rented which Kallum pays towards aswell as child maintence. SHE OWNS NOTHING she borrows of peter to pay paul. Her life is a mess and she hides it to make people think she is rolling in it. She cried over her dog but hadnt seen it for weeks because she couldnt be arsed walking it so Bradley had him. Its all fake and for show.

Kallum is dating a lovely girl who is hard working and she doesnt like it. His new girlfriend doesnt want to be around her because she bullied her in her younger years and Sophie doesnt like that Kallum wont make her meet her. I am friends with someonein her friendship group and Sophie has been nasty towards my friend. When she found out about my friend she put a video on her instagram claiming Kallum was on Tinder then happenedto release the single mum pod casts. SHES A BEG!!
A married man?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm sorry but if that's true with all this law of attraction shite she bleats it's no wonder Kal cheated on her, you attract what you put out as the saying goes ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 3

Your my new fave person ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A married man?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm sorry but if that's true with all this law of attraction shite she bleats it's no wonder Kal cheated on her, you attract what you put out as the saying goes ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Please tell me you didnt believe all this law of attraction bollocks? I have never heard so much bullshit in my life. Law of attraction but sleeps with a married man. Makes my skin crawl. I mean seriously why would encourage sitting having a sunday dinner with a women who sleeps with your ex husband! she is just strange.

Your my new fave person ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thank you, I just cant take much more of her bullshit. This new look PODCAST wont change how tit the content is

Also may i add, shes already asked Kallum who i am haha so that just shows she watches this thread. It wouldnt surprise me if shes not someone on here writing her own tit lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Please tell me you didnt believe all this law of attraction bollocks? I have never heard so much bullshit in my life. Law of attraction but sleeps with a married man. Makes my skin crawl. I mean seriously why would encourage sitting having a sunday dinner with a women who sleeps with your ex husband! she is just strange.

Thank you, I just cant take much more of her bullshit. This new look PODCAST wont change how tit the content is

Also may i add, shes already asked Kallum who i am haha so that just shows she watches this thread. It wouldnt surprise me if shes not someone on here writing her own tit lol
I do believe it to an extent don't get me wrong where if you continue thinking negatively about a situation it can get worse but I don't believe her take on it that she "manifests" all this money ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I was just making the point that she can't believe law of attraction herself fully as messaging a married man isn't exactly in line with this "vibrating higher" stuff she pedals ๐Ÿคญ

For all the claims she makes about this site she's the bigger troll really trying to break up a marriage ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Whatever next?! Sophie claiming she manifested her new fella to leave his wife ๐Ÿ˜ญ

"I had a picture of their divorce certificate on my lock screen" ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited to add, you say SLEEPS with a married man... Is she meeting up with these other rugby players for sex?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ very village bike if so lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish I new rugby well enough to know who the big players are to try and guess who sheโ€™s vibrating with ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m sure she wouldnโ€™t get her Thailand titties out for any old player as Soph follows the dollar.

Iโ€™m surprised sheโ€™s not hanging round elland road now that Leeds are decent

• Haha

Well this thread has suddenly ramped up a notch ๐Ÿ˜† โ˜• โ˜• โ˜•

• Haha
Still makes me laugh how she launched her podcast saying she was โ€œtrendingโ€ on tattle.. itโ€™s been 2 months and weโ€™re still on thread 1 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

(meanwhile Kate Hayes has clocked up 13 whole threads and Sallie Axl has done 7)

• Haha
Still makes me laugh how she launched her podcast saying she was โ€œtrendingโ€ on tattle.. itโ€™s been 2 months and weโ€™re still on thread 1 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

(meanwhile Kate Hayes has clocked up 13 whole threads and Sallie Axl has done 7)
Katie Hayes is on 63.

Reactions: 1
Wonder when sheโ€™s launching her Dubai clothing brand? ๐Ÿ˜‚

People from Dubai must be absolutely sick to the back teeth of ten a penny dickheads like her. Single mother of three babis giving it big licks and reckoning to run Dubai on the โ€˜gramโ€™ from her rented gaff on a Leeds housing estate FFS itโ€™s beyond cringe ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha

Well this got interesting!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ โ˜• ๐Ÿซ–

what I don't get is why she thinks she's made it as an influencer just because she has a thread tattle. I know lot's of influencers that are a lot more successful than her that don't have threads at all as their followers actually respect their content and they are genuine not false!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
what I don't get is why she thinks she's made it as an influencer just because she has a thread tattle. I know lot's of influencers that are a lot more successful than her that don't have threads at all as their followers actually respect their content and they are genuine not false!!
Holly Boon, one of the UKs biggest makeup influencers has less of a thread than Sophie...and that's with a racism scandal thrown into the mix ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Don't all hate me but I actually like the styling from this shoot ๐Ÿ˜ญ I think she suits the glam style rather than the tracksuit central look she seems to have been doing for the past year ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.