Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the nicest possible way, does anyone else think sophie contradicts herself yet again in her pods? I love listening to her life stories but every statement is contradictory to previous ones she said ? I know she's trying so hard but maybe she should listen to her previous pods first then let herself go.

I can get a mortgage. ..I cant get a mortgage or its not the right time?
I've got loads of sources of income but cant get a mortgage?
I'm not materialistic...ill get a boss witch car?
I can live on my own...kal won't let us go without?
I'm not an overthinker, I dont give a tit what people think...I take everything to heart?

So strange 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In the nicest possible way, does anyone else think sophie contradicts herself yet again in her pods? I love listening to her life stories but every statement is contradictory to previous ones she said ? I know she's trying so hard but maybe she should listen to her previous pods first then let herself go.

I can get a mortgage. ..I cant get a mortgage or its not the right time?
I've got loads of sources of income but cant get a mortgage?
I'm not materialistic...ill get a boss witch car?
I can live on my own...kal won't let us go without?
I'm not an overthinker, I dont give a tit what people think...I take everything to heart?

So strange 🤔
Because she has no idea what she wants or who she is.

You can tell that by the shite she comes out and the weird, fashion victim shite she wears that she can’t quite pull off. Everything is copied or heavily influenced by her friends or Instagram.

Shes spent her entire adult wife being a “rugby wife”, a mother and keeping up with the Jones’ that she’s never really had chance to grow up and work out who she is, what she’s actually good at, what she wants to do and what she stands for.

I wish her well and now she’s on her own, I’m sure she will find herself in the next few years, but for now, it’s really glaringly obvious that’s she’s a sad, lost woman without an original thought in her head.

Reactions: 7
Jesus christ can't get through one podcast without mentioning us "trolling" :rolleyes: her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
shes still director of Kals company her fitness thing is dissolved.
The way her company has been dissolved can be done for tax avoidance also. You don’t file accounts, you dont submit them. Company house request them and if you ignore they dissolve your company and put it on the gazette, if no company / HMRC contact and state you owe them money within 2 months your company becomes dissolved and you can essentially get off without paying anything

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Also, dunno about you's but if I had 3 kids my priority would be getting a secure place to live so I didn't have to shell out over a grand in dead money for rent every month rather than getting a "blacked out duck off car" to make myself feel like a "bad witch" 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean she doesn't do finance so, presumably she's got the cash there to get the BMW x5 or whatever it is she's getting outright so that's surely also enough cash for a mortgage deposit?
Called the podcast, called the X5 🙄😭😭😭😭😭

Shes too predictable

• Haha
She’s acting like she’s the only person in the world to have a half decent car 🙄
She’s so crass.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s acting like she’s the only person in the world to have a half decent car 🙄
She’s so crass.
Exactly!! Without knowing what plate it is I'd say my own is nearly on a par with it from just working a normal job 😭 😭 😭 not swanning around with all these hair brained "bad witch" businesses....

Like its a really nice car don't get me wrong and if it's her dream car then great, well done to her, but the way she was going on I expected her to get a G Wagon or a Lamborghini Urus or something. She's said before her mate has an X6 so she must know its not a highly exclusive car, totally out of reach to "normal girls" that she's only got due to being such a boss with all her 'businesses'?

I'm now going to troll poor old Sophie horrifically :ROFLMAO: so much so ,you're going to be shocked at my levels of bullying and nastiness and say I cant understand why if you were a single mum of 3, if you had found your "dream car" but it had slightly different alloys, you would spend money you didnt need to, just to make the wheels an inch bigger? Seems like something a 19 year old boy racer would do to me. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly!! Without knowing what plate it is I'd say my own is nearly on a par with it from just working a normal job 😭 😭 😭 not swanning around with all these hair brained "bad witch" businesses....

Like its a really nice car don't get me wrong and if it's her dream car then great, well done to her, but the way she was going on I expected her to get a G Wagon or a Lamborghini Urus or something. She's said before her mate has an X6 so she must know its not a highly exclusive car, totally out of reach to "normal girls" that she's only got due to being such a boss with all her 'businesses'?

I'm now going to troll poor old Sophie horrifically :ROFLMAO: so much so ,you're going to be shocked at my levels of bullying and nastiness and say I cant understand why if you were a single mum of 3, if you had found your "dream car" but it had slightly different alloys, you would spend money you didnt need to, just to make the wheels an inch bigger? Seems like something a 19 year old boy racer would do to me. 🤦‍♀️
Because she wants to look like a “bad witch” so she can’t have any standard boring witch alloys it’s got to be bad witch alloys obvs 🙄 I certainly wouldn’t be advertising my new car all over Instagram with the amount of cars being stolen at the moment......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because she wants to look like a “bad witch” so she can’t have any standard boring witch alloys it’s got to be bad witch alloys obvs 🙄 I certainly wouldn’t be advertising my new car all over Instagram with the amount of cars being stolen at the moment......
I thought this. It’s probably pretty easy to work out where she lives if you really wanted to and even easier now she’s got that whopping thing on the drive.

Also who gives a duck whether her alloys are 19 or 20 inches. All boy racers in xscape car park with their tape measures out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So this morning we have a her car reg and a clear view of her house. She’s a bleeping muppet. She might think she’s too much of a bad witch to get robbed or that cos of the people she knows she’s untouchable. Silly girl when she has children in the house.

So this morning we have a her car reg and a clear view of her house. She’s a bleeping muppet. She might think she’s too much of a bad witch to get robbed or that cos of the people she knows she’s untouchable. Silly girl when she has children in the house.
I can just imagine her neighbours looking out at 8am watching her have a full on photoshoot with a car just thinking what a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolute idiot. Great you’ve got your dream car but keep it to the friends and family whatsapp. Just bothered about showing off with zero concern for hers or the kids safety and security.

Before I’m accused of being jealous or a hater 😴 Ive got MY dream car and along with its 20 inch alloys it has never, and will never, be seen on social media.

• Heart
Looks like someone is breaking lockdown again to get their nails done. Absolute head

ALSO, just to add... why wouldn’t you prioritise saving all that money for a car on a mortgage? A future for your boys? Her priorities are alllllll wrong

Reactions: 2
Looks like someone is breaking lockdown again to get their nails done. Absolute head

ALSO, just to add... why wouldn’t you prioritise saving all that money for a car on a mortgage? A future for your boys? Her priorities are alllllll wrong
This car will be totally leased! Kallum also got a car off the same guy, all his prior cars were leased/sponsored. He’ll be responsible for the monthly payments on those cars - can’t be cheap. I do laugh at how she fronts it’s her car when it’s definitely owned by a leasing company and she basically rents it. I wonder whether she’ll have the Fiat back when he retires and can’t afford whopping car payments any more with 3 kids and a leeching ex wife? 🤔

• Haha
I’d seen that He’d had gotten a car from the same place.haha
More importantly this comment under the pic of her big duck off hired car 🤣🤣
49E7ED63-0986-4472-8798-6197A0F406DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for clearing up that you telling us about the vaccine isn’t an ad Sophie. Many of us were actually under the impression the UK government had paid you to promote the vaccine to your fanbase so it’s good to know the truth!!
#ad #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.