Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A life without family is not worth living (for me). There’s only so much travelling, acupuncture and shopping you can do before you think “is there more to life than this?”
Whilst Sophie is clearly shallow and vain, she doesn’t have to want to have children just because you think they make life worth living. There are studies that show that unmarried, childless women are the happiest subgroup of society so she’s not wrong in what she’s saying. You may not agree but having children is not the only thing that makes life worthwhile.

Reactions: 33

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I’ve been in Marrakesh for 10 days and have been several times before. What she says is frankly bullshit. Everyone is so nice and friendly - there’s obviously the odd dodgy individual but it’s no different to pre-covid.

Do we think it’s just her being a demanding little madam or a mixed race relationship issue? Tbh I’ve seen loads of mixed race couples all over the city (and wider country) and no one has blinked an eyelid but possibly her experience was different. Just intrigued..!
Sorry, I mock Sophie as much as everyone but everyone’s experiences are different. You’ve seen mixed race couples but have you actually been in one and experienced what it’s like in countries with a smaller black population? I’ve was in a group of black and mixed raced women when I visited Marrakesh and know exactly what she’s talking about. I knew this was what she was alluding to earlier. This happens in so many popular touristy places across the world, I’m glad she’s said something.

Reactions: 27

KarenOG

I can’t believe the dress she has worn to her friend’s wedding, it looks like a bridal dress. She said there’s no dress code so she could wear white, but there’s literally no one else wearing white other than the bride. Plus her dress is too similar to the brides for my liking. She should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 24

Pampas

I’ve been in Marrakesh for 10 days and have been several times before. What she says is frankly bullshit. Everyone is so nice and friendly - there’s obviously the odd dodgy individual but it’s no different to pre-covid.

Do we think it’s just her being a demanding little madam or a mixed race relationship issue? Tbh I’ve seen loads of mixed race couples all over the city (and wider country) and no one has blinked an eyelid but possibly her experience was different. Just intrigued..!
Just because you've seen tourist mixed race couples in Morocco, unless you've spoken to them you don't know their experience and you certainly shouldn't dismiss it. She's not talking about overt racism, as in actual abuse she's talking about subtle racism, which when on the receiving end can be just as hurtful and disappointing and not something you want to face on what's supposed to be a nice relaxing holiday.

To put it in context... I don't personally know any disabled people but if I did and they told me that they had been to a place where they felt they had been treated negatively based solely on their disability, I wouldn't dream of dismissing their experience and calling bullshit just because I had also been to that place and seen people wheeling about in their wheelchairs. ItsTHEIR story and they should have the right to tell it and be believed.

For all her faults, I commend Sophie for both acknowledging and highlighting this subject. She probably feels a little bit guilty and embarrassed that for all her wordly travels she's never been faced with this before, especially not in London where they have spent their relationship as a couple up until this point.

Speaking as a black person in a mixed race relationship, who has also had the pleasure of travelling the world as my job for the last 30 years I understand exactly what she's talking about and in this instance I don't think she's being a princess at all.

Reactions: 23

LoXLo

VIP Member
I totally get this but am having issues as a solo female. Yesterday I taxi driver told me I gave him an erection which was fairly terrifying in a locked car!

HOWEVER, I’ve spoken to lots of PoC who are loving it so I’m going to go with her being demanding on this occasion. I’ve been hanging out with Moroccans and am about as Caucasian as you can get (boring I know) and it’s been absolutely fine. I speak Arabic and French and have heard no criticism. I think she just treats restaurant staff like servants 🤷🏼‍♀️
“I’m as Caucasian as you can get…and it’s been absolutely fine” well of course you’re not going to experience the racism Sophie has highlighted 🤦‍♀️ there’s nothing more infuriating than people dismissing or downplaying POC’s experiences when it comes to racism and this is also coming from someone “as Caucasian as you can get”

• Heart

hmsizzle

Very happy childless 33 year old woman here confirming she, and all the studies are right. Travelling acupuncture and shopping all the time sounds ideal, but if I feel there is more to life, I will get a new hobby, not create bring life into the dogshit, burning world to make myself feel complete.

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I hope this is ok. If a mod could do me the great favour of amending the title to correct my spelling boo boo I would be forever in your debt.

Our tango princess got dumped by stealth by her New Zeland beau after spending thousands of pounds flying him round the world, buying him unwanted 1k coffee machines and offering to live in Bali for 6 months of the year.

Ouch

Hendrix continues to be groomed within an inch of his life and is loosing his fur as a result. He is less Instagrammable, obviously this is devastating to his image conscious mummy. He loves his doggy day care too and absolutely doesn't need to be with her during the day. She's super busy anyway having new nails stuck on, hair sewn in or having something lifted or sucked out of her. Important work

Sophie is still a size 6/8 extra small - don't question her on this it's your internalised misogyny speaking and that's going to be a problem.

She loves skims and wears the smallest size available despite looking like a sausage in them.
Screenshot_20221108-014654_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221108-014746_Instagram.jpg

Launched her new boyfriend online by dressing up as a ✨sexy✨ Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee for Halloween. They're off on holiday together over Christmas, somewhere hot, but not Bali obviously - coz memories of Jhimmay litter the island.

Screenshot_20221001-223237_Instagram.jpg

He nearly tinder swindlered her out of a hefty sum to buy a plot of land in Bali, bit instead he had to settle for a back surgery. Probably got what he deserved to be honest.

Her job seems to just posting affiliated links for crop tops, huge oversized blazers, tiny school girl skirts and wide calf friendly knee high boots also getting reduced beauty injectables and linking to her amazing surgeon's insta.

Screenshot_20221111-154843_Instagram.jpg

So, a new thread, as you were everybody.

Reactions: 22

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I'm going to say it, she looks like a solid size 12 especially given how short she is.

She looks fine, but let us pray she leaves "I'm an extra, extra, tiny petite size small usually - it's just these run like so small" in 2022 where it belongs. In the future she just states yeah, these are in a 12, I'm 5'2 and I like the fit etc.

I'll say it again, she looks fine, I'm sure she'll get more followers if she isn't body shaming them and gaslighting them about how a 12 is really a 8 etc.

I think she's happier with Hayden than she ever was with Jimmy. She hardly saw him, when she did it was painfully obvious he wasn't attracted to her and was using her for freebies and holidays. No one needs that energy in their life.

Reactions: 21

LondonT

Not Sophie saying she doesn’t like pretentious stuff 🤣🤣🤣 her whole being is pretending to be someone else because she can’t accept her own face and body.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hamburglar

VIP Member
Dress code or not, it’s still tacky wearing white to someone else’s wedding (unless the bride isn’t wearing white!). All the dresses in the world and she couldn’t choose a different colour and save that for another occasion 🙄

Also didn’t love the brides dress, she should’ve worn Sophie’s dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Blueblue123

VIP Member
It makes sense that having kids brings makes you more stressed compared to women who don’t have that responsibility, but there is no one size fits all for happiness. I would certainly be miserable if I was 40 and unmarried with no kids.
That's the point though. Women who have made that choice for themselves aren't wondering if there's more to life and if they are, there are other ways to enrich your life besides bringing a dependent into the world. Like you say, many routes to happiness and for women who have decided not to have kids, that's their route.

I personally support the idea of not bringing life into the world if you're that unsure about it.

Reactions: 19

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Sophie has managed to hate Morocco, many luxury Italian villas and now Glastonbury. It’s her, hi, she’s the problem, it’s her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

frillylilly

Chatty Member
It's clearly been sent back in terrible condition but the irony of her lambasting someone for not looking after clothes/items properly is not lost on me...

• Haha
Reactions: 18