Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely baffled by her recent F1 obsession? Is she getting paid for this?! The endless stories, cringey F1 nails and weird videos where she makes F1 themed food….bizarre?! She’s become quite good friends with Liv Blankson recently, which I’ve mentioned before, and she’s also developed an F1 obsession - to the point of posting stuff saying she’s sorry it won’t appeal to those who follow her for her F1 content. Her and Sophie now seem to think they’re F1 influencers? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Absolutely baffled by her recent F1 obsession? Is she getting paid for this?! The endless stories, cringey F1 nails and weird videos where she makes F1 themed food….bizarre?! She’s become quite good friends with Liv Blankson recently, which I’ve mentioned before, and she’s also developed an F1 obsession - to the point of posting stuff saying she’s sorry it won’t appeal to those who follow her for her F1 content. Her and Sophie now seem to think they’re F1 influencers? 🤣🤣🤣
F1 and poker

Not like other girlies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just waiting for her to moan about how F1 on TV is so much more exciting and how there are too many people who aren’t “F1 fans” at the race (because only she’s qualified to make that call).
Monday we will read 10+ stories about all the things that went wrong (of course nothing to do with her crappy attitude and entitlement).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder (& I don’t follow F1 or poker so could be way off so happy to be corrected!) if she’s realised there’s a bit of a gap in the market for influencers in those spaces so jumped on it because fashion & beauty is soooo oversaturated now 🤔

Reactions: 2
I wonder (& I don’t follow F1 or poker so could be way off so happy to be corrected!) if she’s realised there’s a bit of a gap in the market for influencers in those spaces so jumped on it because fashion & beauty is soooo oversaturated now 🤔
I think that’s giving her way too much credit 🥴
I think she was approached by the poker company to promote them, and why wouldn’t she go to Paris and Monaco, so don’t blame her for milking that.
F1 I think it started with the Netflix documentary and of course that makes you an expert 🤣 I bet you she has no idea who Schumacher, Lauda or Alonso are.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been so lucky to be in the paddock at the British GP before, it’s so fun, really nice vibe and obvs great for viewing the cars and the race. Silverstone is an amazing track and the advantage of paddock club is you can go anywhere yoh want. Without a doubt, we’ll see none of that!! Eye bleeping herself in a selfie, lots of champagne, could be at any event and not the f1🏎 there are just better influencers who could be there let’s be honest

Reactions: 3
This is a pretty ignorant perceptive, but it seems to me like she’s a very average middle class gal who desperately wants to be part of the luxury crowd, and she thinks F1 is part of that so she’s going hard on it. Chanel brought out that fugly F1 t shirt for about £8k and anything Chanel is her aesthetic 😂

Reactions: 13
I think it’s all due to her new boyfriend. I can’t ever remember her being interested in F1 before.

Reactions: 5
Personally I think it’s great to discover new passions and find new things you’re interested in, but her F1 obsession isn’t about the race- it’s bashing other influencers for not being “real” fans but going to the race (but it’s ok for her to post Paris Hilton and Craig David but 0 actual race content), it’s making up “themed” food- none of it has been authentic to the countries and it’s reposting Lewis’s outfits.
Again, none has been about the actual races.

She used to be original and unique. These days she just complains, is constantly in a funk or has some issues. She loves the drama but she portrays herself as a Zen drama free girlie 🤣 maybe up your Reiki sessions and pay for them instead of only going when they are a gift.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry she sold the two grand sage coffee maker (bought with a press discount originally for user f boy Jhimmay) and replaced it with a nespresso!!! Hopefully we'll all be clickerty clicking on her amazon link to buy one, or at least get her aff link on our phone for next amazon purchase 🙃 gotta make that passive income eh.

Flipping nespresso.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am convinced this is the REAL Sophie. The look of disgust towards her dog, I am sorry but says it all.
The way she lets her boyfriend abuse the dog (how many times has Hendrix growled and made it clear he’s not comfortable) is sad to see and he clearly was a status symbol, which lost its spark once he developed some form of illness and no longer looks perfect.

please remember to ONLY give tips when it benefits her and do not share your personal stories, she doesn’t want to hear it 😳🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Anyone think it’s weird she hyped up going to the Grand Prix on Sunday and just didn’t post… ~anything~ about it?

Reactions: 10
“Not going to let rent increases phase me” - yeah that’s because you have the money Sophie

Also funny that she says she loves her apartment because she doesn’t treat it as though she loves it?

Reactions: 11
I am convinced this is the REAL Sophie. The look of disgust towards her dog, I am sorry but says it all.
The way she lets her boyfriend abuse the dog (how many times has Hendrix growled and made it clear he’s not comfortable) is sad to see and he clearly was a status symbol, which lost its spark once he developed some form of illness and no longer looks perfect.

please remember to ONLY give tips when it benefits her and do not share your personal stories, she doesn’t want to hear it 😳🥴
She has to move out because of the dog?? Or can't move where she wants because of him?

Best thing she could do for him would be to re home him with her parents. His coat grows back with them, he gets regular walks and to feel like a loved part of their family etc. She treats him like a fashion prop or an inconvenience depending on the day.

Reactions: 6
I think she should be prepared to lose her deposit once the owner comes back to the country and sees the absolute state of their apartment.

She is honestly one of the dirtiest people I’ve seen online, the carpets, walls, bed sheets, her skin never looks clean, and the filth underneath her nails. 🤢

Reactions: 12
I think she should be prepared to lose her deposit once the owner comes back to the country and sees the absolute state of their apartment.

She is honestly one of the dirtiest people I’ve seen online, the carpets, walls, bed sheets, her skin never looks clean, and the filth underneath her nails. 🤢
I think it’s the fake tan and makeup everyday because she films content all the time… can’t imagine that on top of a dog with all white and cream furniture..

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think it’s the fake tan and makeup everyday because she films content all the time… can’t imagine that on top of a dog with all white and cream furniture..
She bought all that nasty furniture - the flat was unfurnished, but the carpets she ruined with make up, fake tan hair / lash glue and of course (poor little) Hendrix's accidents. Rich people are tight, that landlord will be retaining as much of her deposit as possible. 🤭

I wonder if she got the deposit back from her old flat? She mentioned going to the small claims court or something... anyone know?

I am shocked she is leaving that flat - it' a beautiful flat and a beautiful building.

Reactions: 3
I am a staunch landlord-hater and never have any sympathy for them, but I absolutely dread to think the state in which she leaves her flat, she is sooo grubby. It will take a team of cleaners

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.