Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The latest posts are all so “pick me” from someone who would put other women down for being so. I look so young and hot 19 year olds are hitting on me wtf, I’m not like other girls I don’t like shots, can’t miss my F1 even on holiday in Bali lol! It’s hard to watch. Also let’s talk again about how she doesn’t like Bali being developed when it’s night clubs but is quite happy when it’s sterile brunch places, nail salons and clothes shops.

Reactions: 18

KarenOG

I really don’t feel there is any need for influencers to be commenting on world events/war. All they ever do is state the obvious ‘it’s been so sad, it’s all so heavy’. It just comes across as performative.

Just stick to blagging your PR gifts.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
1. Why does she spend all this money on holidays and never have a good time
2. Does she even like her boyfriend? 😂
I feel like based on what she mentioned previously, her boyfriend has encountered a some racism and this is her first time dealing with it. She’s probably trying to find a way to address it without looking like a dick because for the first time in her life, she actually has a black person around who will make her accountable if she comes across badly.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
It’s not even about the colour or style for me, it’s just that she always looks so…sloppy? Boobs hanging out etc And I am not a puritan, show your boobs girls! But it always looks like her tits are out because things are ill fitting rather than in a kind of tasteful/classy way

Reactions: 17

Aunt Lydia

I really get the feeling she is not at all over her relationship with Jimmy.

All of the constant snipes!

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Her glasto content is going to be absolutely nauseating
It will be hard for someone as attractive as her to attend Glastonbury festival. Thoughts and prayers for our perma orange hued, low hairlined princess as she fights to get to the hairwashing pop ups, her nails and lashes redone and for the best backgrounds to channel her inner 2010s kate moss before chugging all the (presumably) free press booze and diving into a mountain of whatever food the press are being gifted from the bouji food trucks.
---
So her employers only employed good looking people? She’s not ugly back then, but the is nothing remarkable about her either.
Edit click on the quoted post to be taken to the photos.
Screenshot_20230521-150049_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20230522-133655_Gallery.jpg
Not that much has changed tbh, she is blonde, fake tanned and has thicker lips but... she looks like the same woman just a little more groomed (tan, hair, lashes etc) and a tiny bit older?

I don't know why she us so insecure about how she looks. Her success was based on her being an average looking girl who likes fashion. (Now she is a woman who likes cosmetic surgery but whatever)

Stop with all the I'm sOOOo so attractive that I only get jobs (waiting tables mind not commercial fashion modelling!) Due to how attractive I am,

I was one of the gifted students i mean just so super duper smart (not intelligent enough to get a full scholarship to a public school, or to get into a top university)

I am incredibly well read (snowing in bali 😴)

I hate the tories but I won't be giving up my money or time to help the less fortunate and would only buy a house in a less desirable area to rent out (at exorbitant cost) to others as an investment defo not a tories guys. Also I pay for private gp appointments so can't relate to anyone waiting or care either

Urgh pure gyms - no, no, no - guys I need a bouji private gym that's so expensive to make sure i dont accidentally mix with anyone earning under six figures able to work out. Do not recommend no frills gyms guys, but I'm just like you really!

I only buy my greens from whole foods, Lidli just isn't my vibe is it.

I am obviously a size xxs it's just all the shops have their sizing wrong etc etc.

Girl...

Last edited:
  • Heart

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Why does she have an issue wherever she bloody travels to? Always a wall-of-text story every single trip

LondonT

She’s ridiculous. She’s pretentious. She’s not cultured and she’s out of touch.

Last year she was anti drinking, today she’s saying she got drunk.
Her face in that last pic (black dress) looks awful. She’s trying to look sexy and cool but it never works. Smile girl! (Whoops can’t tell her what to do)

Those two are probably the couple you see and know you want to avoid at all costs. Please do your private tours to do everyone else a favour and not have to deal with your attitudes and snobby demeanour.

She’s so delusional but I’m here for her content- gives us something to talk about 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16

KarenOG

I was wondering if her mate knew her dress was so see through, as she blurred out her nipple on her own stories but Sophie left it on display in her own.

Her dress was probably pretty expensive, we all know she likes the finer things in life and all power to her. Expensive or not though, the dress looks so cheap if it goes see through so easily in sunlight. Everyone's smiles do seem genuine here which is a rarity these days in influencers, glad they had a nice time and good luck to the bride and groom.

View attachment 2233061View attachment 2233062
I don’t know any wedding situation where it would be acceptable to walk around with your thong and nipples on show.

4dominoes

I don’t understand why she can’t just say ‘Glastonbury is not for me’. Why does she have to say it’s objectively bad? I know I would hate it also and would never go but I’m happy to let people enjoy it. If I wanted to try it and had a bad time I would just say ‘I didn’t have a great time, I’m glad other people did though!’

it’s a minor thing but I think it’s reflective of how narrow her world view is. She thinks she’s the authority on everything. Let people enjoy things!

She does not stop moaning does she! About everything and anything. While making out she’s so well travelled except all she ever does is visit bars and fancy restaurants. Or sits on the back of a quad bike /scooter filming herself.
I can imagine her very snotty attitude towards the wait staff while both of them being sat on their phones the entire time.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I know someone already posted thus, but I wouldn't have recognised her at first glance. Not just her face and body, but her whole look is so off brand and so not fashion influencer!

Screenshot_20221123-005658_Instagram.jpg
Sweatshirt, leggings and knee high boots, she looks so average woman not bothered by fashion here.

Almost like a mum at the school gates with an outfit pulled together from a pile of still to be folded laundry.

A stark contrast to the posing, pouting, leg bouncing influencer with the enormous (almost goggley) eyes weighed down by lash extensions and the lions mane of extensions stylesld into buffount curls she showcases on her Instagram stories. No skims sausage dresses encasing her frame, no crazily short belt skirts with her bum cheeks peeping out when she sits down and not a cable knit jumper crop top in sight!

*gasp* So normal.

Overall it's very nice to see her looking like an average human woman. More please.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

funapple16

Honestly, I didn’t even consider this might be due to his race. I just assumed it’s because she probably behaves like a spoiled brat wherever she goes. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
View attachment 2212352This almost made me snort. She is the last person on Earth I would ask for fake-tan advice.
I was about to say the same thing😂 she is my neighbour so I see her quite often on the street and she is more orange than a pumpkin and more patchy than a Giraffe! Her skin looks very dirty. (I apologise if I sound mean,I didn’t mean to. Just annoyed by her looks) 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Agree, I actually don't see anything wrong with sharing a bad experience like this from a holiday and helping others to decide where they want to travel and spend their money (and for her, I think she's actually being semi-respectful for once lol). Its okay to not have only wonderful things to say about a destination. It wasn't so much with customer service but I had an EXTREMELY difficult time in Marrakesh with the harassment and unwelcome touching and for that reason I don't tend to recommend it to others.

4dominoes

Yeah I really don’t think she’s being a princess about that. I’m a POC and would love to visit marrakech but have been put off by hearing lots of other POC friends tell me about their bad experiences there. If anything I’m just shocked it took her so long to twig that’s why they’re getting bad service! Shows how unaware she is