Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It almost feels like they went there to make fun of other people’s outfits…
This is vile. Lots of people go to dress up just to have fun, some people dress for pure comfort and some people go for the festival vibe. There is literally no right or wrong. What makes me laugh is that there are some really creative festival outfits, which means no one would have looked twice at her basic b festival outfit. And most importantly no one else is anyway because no one else cares!

I personally love Glastonbury, but it’s a hell of a lot of effort, and I can appreciate its not for everyone. BUT to leave before Elton John is absolutely criminal, she could have just stayed in her boujee tent the last day if she couldn’t hack being around the general camping peasants any longer. (Coming from a fellow peasant 😅)

Reactions: 14
Sophie has managed to hate Morocco, many luxury Italian villas and now Glastonbury. It’s her, hi, she’s the problem, it’s her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's said a few things about the 'types of people there' and I think she needs to tread pretty carefully. Think she's about to say some pretty class-ish things tomorrow.

But then maybe she reads here and won't.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she can’t just say ‘Glastonbury is not for me’. Why does she have to say it’s objectively bad? I know I would hate it also and would never go but I’m happy to let people enjoy it. If I wanted to try it and had a bad time I would just say ‘I didn’t have a great time, I’m glad other people did though!’

it’s a minor thing but I think it’s reflective of how narrow her world view is. She thinks she’s the authority on everything. Let people enjoy things!

Reactions: 16
I feel bad for her that her dress was returned damaged and that’s obviously on the lender, but imo not being able to send it out in time to the next renter is kinda on her too.

She should’ve put more buffer time in between the two renters - if only a single day’s delay means the second renter won’t get the dress in time for her leaver’s ball, she rented it out way too close together. I know the damage means she wouldn’t get it anyway now, but she was already blaming the first renter for having to cancel the second one before she even knew about the damage...

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It's clearly been sent back in terrible condition but the irony of her lambasting someone for not looking after clothes/items properly is not lost on me...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she wants money for the same content she posts on her page? 😂😂 these people man
Don’t be silly … we will have the privilege of seeing her “breakdowns “ and be the “ in between “ from normal followers to her close friends 😂 she really has tickets on herself 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s one of the worst content creators out there but my god, she thinks people will pay?

Reactions: 7
I don't even mind her content in general but the way she constantly begs it is so off-putting to me "please go and like this post, it's doing so badly!" like ok?? Maybe it's just not that new or exciting ?? The reason instagram is a dying platform is because it's the same old regurgitated tit so if you want to keep doing the same reels of neutral outfits, don't expect a good engagement... and now the begging for £4.50 a month 🥴 really embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't even mind her content in general but the way she constantly begs it is so off-putting to me "please go and like this post, it's doing so badly!" like ok?? Maybe it's just not that new or exciting ?? The reason instagram is a dying platform is because it's the same old regurgitated tit so if you want to keep doing the same reels of neutral outfits, don't expect a good engagement... and now the begging for £4.50 a month 🥴 really embarrassing
That's also pretty steep!

So she rents out her expensive clothes for an income, regularly sells the majority of her freebies / pr on her other insta account to avoid vinted/ebay or depop seller fees even telling people to use PayPal friends and family option for paying her to avoid the seller fee from PayPal and now she wants to charge subscription fees for her insta content.

Guess she isn't getting paid for her fashion content anymore then. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Maybe she had a bad time at Glasto because it was just her and her boyfriend…I feel like the vibe would be a bit dead and that camping with and going to acts with a group would be way better?

I thought her big reveal of the thing she’s been working on for months would be more than just a subscription.

Reactions: 5
"Is anyone else as useless as doing their laundry as me?" - literally, no. Fair enough if you're on crazy shift patterns. Or even when I used to commute and be in the office 4/5 days a week I'd get a bit behind maybe but as someone who now WFH it's never been easier to be on top of your washing? You're a woman in her thirties!

"Is anyone else as useless as doing their laundry as me?" - literally, no. Fair enough if you're on crazy shift patterns. Or even when I used to commute and be in the office 4/5 days a week I'd get a bit behind maybe but as someone who now WFH it's never been easier to be on top of your washing? You're a woman in her thirties!
This is honestly my biggest ick regardless of male/female. People who outsource laundry to those companies that you pay to take away laundry and return are so embarrassing. How can you have lived this far and be too lazy to spend literally 2 minutes loading your machine and 5 minutes hanging it up to dry??? (obvs like you say doesn't apply to people working crazy shifts or with mental illness, but regular folk who are just unbelievably lazy and pathetic lol)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.