Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
All I’ve seen from Sophie lately is moaning about how terrible life is and how depressed she is. Surely something else has gone on other than her just feeling down.
I thought of the boyfriend split straight away. I imagine if she has it will be weeks until she actually announces it. Like subtle hints here and there, like how she did before she announced he was the boyfriend.
Sorry I may sound jealous but I find him a bit off, and weird and creepy anyway. Not sure why. He just gives me the ick.
I thought she had to move out and downsize her flat. but this was because she was selling everything (again) including her bed and mirrors.

Idk, is she moving or have I dreamt it?

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Seeing as there is no style and fashion content anymore let's reminisce

I think she looks great here, but the jumpsuit is almost £400

Screenshot_20231020-004114_Gallery.jpg

She would never wear this cheap dress out of her own violation

Screenshot_20231020-004129_Gallery.jpg

Who did this to her...?!?!

Screenshot_20231020-004201_Gallery.jpg

Sophie old face - I think she looks nice here. This was a somewhat weird period when she never wore clothes on her insta. Weird because she is and was a fashion influencer. Also, the underwear isn't cute and looks uncomfortable.

Screenshot_20231020-004222_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

mupert

yeah the navel is always a give away 🤣🤣 Her old stomach looked fine (human esq!), Totally understand people who have had huge weight changes or been stretched out from a pregnancy etc but hers looked better before imo.

She talked about that machine she gets strapped on that gives her the workout of 5000 crunches of something similar. She had that after the fat freezing but I don't think she had a surgical tummy tuck.
Did she ever admit to the fat freezing?

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Honestly Sophie is something else. Can you imagine if she had to do 12 hour shifts, pick the kids up, budget for food and petrol and couldn’t just spend her days doing therapy and acupuncture and shopping for Chanel
I can’t even imagine her doing 4 hours!