Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, it’s been a while since I came across her.
The only thing that ever changes with her is her face.

I find it so depressing and embarrassing.

The post saying that everything is aimed at Gen Z… I mean, sure if you spend your life on TikTok, call yourself an influencer, don’t have a proper job and all your bfs are in their 20s… she really needs to grow up.

I’m sorry but naturally she is very average.
C9FBDEB9-7AD4-4055-96B3-28F6E91CBA59.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Her nails used to have pimples, now they look like she popped them and the red swelling remained.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks so dirty with the orange tan and the little tattoos. Also who wears summer clothes in winter/spring. It’s still cold outside. Not “cute” at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Anyone else unsure if her new TikTok with the tiny mic is meant to be funny? A couple hours ago, she was doing a GRWM, basing on people who do this exact type of content. I’m just not sure if this is her poor attempt at being ironic or what. Either way, more riveting content from no one’s favorite influencer 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.