Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got fed a tiktok where she’s having yet another procedure because she’s “terrified” of ageing. I think she has a real serious issue. And she looks like an alien these days. And what is the damage with complaining about renting vs buying. I think she’s just self imploding at the fact that she can only afford to rent an apartment in Chelsea and not actually buy. She could probably buy but it would only be enough for a deposit in a commuter town for a small home outside of London. No more selfies in central London for her 😂
Oh, and the dog? Does he ever get bathed/brushed? He looks a state to me lol
She reminds me of those mums at the school gates who would have no qualms about their kids going in unwashed and scruffy because they’re too busy faffing around on their phones

Reactions: 3
To be fair to Hendrix he does have a skin disease which doesn’t exactly help the fact he looks scruffy but Sophie doesn’t help it. She tried once… then just let it do it’s thing and stopped getting him groomed so much.

Reactions: 2
She wants to come across as so cultured, yet her only positive comment is about crisps!
Travelling to Mexico and expecting London/Western standards, muppet!

Mexico is stunning and all shes focused on is food and no taxis 🤔 of course it will be expensive if you go to touristy fusion places- that’s where the country makes its money, stay with locals but she’s too good for that.

Spoiled and narrow minded brat!

Reactions: 12
Her biggest complaint seems to be she couldn’t wear floaty skirts because the island floods. Ok babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her biggest complaint seems to be she couldn’t wear floaty skirts because the island floods. Ok babe.
Maybe I’m blind but I don’t see any flooding in her pictures. She seems like such a pain in the ass, as a friend, girlfriend, general human being. Because she doesn’t like herself (all her beauty treatments) she needs to dislike everything else.
Sad life really.

Reactions: 7
Its sad she doesn't go to her parents for Christmas. Guess things with her sister must be very bad.

Assuming Hayds went to Mexico with her?

Reactions: 3
Not Sophie saying she doesn’t like pretentious stuff 🤣🤣🤣 her whole being is pretending to be someone else because she can’t accept her own face and body.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She likes to make out she’s sooo well travelled and cultured but goes to all the mainstream places that literally everyone is travelling to, eats at all the “popular” restaurants and then whinges! Not what I’d consider as a well travelled or cultured person..

have we got any thread suggestions?? I skimmed the first 10 pages of “most liked” and didn’t see any.

Reactions: 6
Those bikini bottoms look as though they’re meant to cover her arse, not be rammed up the crack. Does she actually see herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those bikini bottoms look as though they’re meant to cover her arse, not be rammed up the crack. Does she actually see herself.
I think it is great that she is using reusable nappies. Helps offset her carbon footprint.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t like pretentious stuff but is whinging because she wants to live in Chelsea but can’t afford to buy - so her only chance of faking the lifestyle she wants is by renting in Chelsea.. is that not the definition of pretentious? Pretending to be something you’re not/crave to be?! (shes TikTok’d enough times about it!)

Didn’t she do English at uni or something as well? She’s so dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s saying she feels the most “whole and aligned” now but I actually think she’s gotten worse and worse over the past years. Her “growth” is being more entitled, hypocritical but probably disguising it as “unbothered and cool girl (whoops sorry she’s a girl but putting on HOT GIRL walks)” 🤣 when she’s really super bothered about everything and the smallest things trigger her.

Also what “achievements” is she talking about? Her members can’t even pay £8.99 and she’s constantly begging for “PR” things.

Reactions: 11
I’ve never known anyone go on so many trips and to so many events and the first thought is to try and find as many negatives as possible to complain about. Like literally every other post/story has been her moaning about something. Like, does she actually enjoy anything other than F1 (which, even that I am still convinced is partly an act to try to look cool and relatable, and for content/freebies)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.