Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vaser lipo looks so bad in her recent post. And it’s so obvious.

I wonder how long she will hide this surgery until she admits it to her followers (or gets outed on a podcast again).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone bought any jeans from Abercrombie? I had a look just now (influenced by Sophie 🥴) the fact you have to pay to return puts me off, but I’m intrigued to see why they fit like.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone bought any jeans from Abercrombie? I had a look just now (influenced by Sophie 🥴) the fact you have to pay to return puts me off, but I’m intrigued to see why they fit like.
ASOS and Zalando UK stock some Abercrombie.

I've always found US brands run a size larger than UK, so you'd probs want to order a couple of sizes for your first try.

Reactions: 3
I have, they do fit really nice tbf. In fact most things I have bought from Abercrombie have been really good quality.

Reactions: 3
I got the curve love which I think is what she swears in the pleather. The sizing is pretty good, I like them and would defo get jeans from them.

Reactions: 2
Her stories today 😭 how many times can you talk about your clothes not fitting without the penny dropping that you’re just a bigger size than what you’re buying ?? The buttons don’t even come close to closing at the bottom

Reactions: 7
Her stories today 😭 how many times can you talk about your clothes not fitting without the penny dropping that you’re just a bigger size than what you’re buying ?? The buttons don’t even come close to closing at the bottom
It was so obviously too small from the back too.

Reactions: 1
I don't even care about the kinds of outfits she puts together now, it's more that I think she must be uncomfortable all the time? like girl, clothes that fit will make you happier!

Is she still claiming to be a size 8?
She said she bought it in the size up but it was “HUGE” so she sized down but the bottom buttons don’t close at all and she can’t bend over or all the others pop open 🫠 then couldn’t understand why the outfit wasn’t ‘translating to photos well’

I have never seen anyone do so many stories/talk about about sexual harassment . She LOVES it. Women who genuinely have experience of abuse generally arnt confident to speak about it .. not saying that’s a good thing but you can just see she finds it flattering and loves telling everyone about how she was employed for her looks ect

Part of me wonders if she does it to prove she’s still got it. Maybe I’m just ugly but the majority of harassment I got as a young girl stopped when I was around 25, I live in London too and it feels so rare these days

I missed that ⬆⬆ what did she say?!
Talking about rubbish jobs she had .. and how she worked for an agency that only employed “ good looking people “ then worked as a waitress and the manager would try make her stay late and flirt with her and smack her ass, then how she worked in another restaurant and the manager told her she wasn’t allowed to go in the kitchen as she was told the chefs were speaking in a foreign language about all the sexual things they would do to her . Basically it was about 5 minutes worth of stories of how men are obviously obsessed with her 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.