Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only meant when other people do it. She only has v important things to say, she’s not like other influencers 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A life without family is not worth living (for me). There’s only so much travelling, acupuncture and shopping you can do before you think “is there more to life than this?”
Whilst Sophie is clearly shallow and vain, she doesn’t have to want to have children just because you think they make life worth living. There are studies that show that unmarried, childless women are the happiest subgroup of society so she’s not wrong in what she’s saying. You may not agree but having children is not the only thing that makes life worthwhile.

Reactions: 33
Very happy childless 33 year old woman here confirming she, and all the studies are right. Travelling acupuncture and shopping all the time sounds ideal, but if I feel there is more to life, I will get a new hobby, not create bring life into the dogshit, burning world to make myself feel complete.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whilst Sophie is clearly shallow and vain, she doesn’t have to want to have children just because you think they make life worth living. There are studies that show that unmarried, childless women are the happiest subgroup of society so she’s not wrong in what she’s saying. You may not agree but having children is not the only thing that makes life worthwhile.
It makes sense that having kids brings makes you more stressed compared to women who don’t have that responsibility, but there is no one size fits all for happiness. I would certainly be miserable if I was 40 and unmarried with no kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It makes sense that having kids brings makes you more stressed compared to women who don’t have that responsibility, but there is no one size fits all for happiness. I would certainly be miserable if I was 40 and unmarried with no kids.
That's the point though. Women who have made that choice for themselves aren't wondering if there's more to life and if they are, there are other ways to enrich your life besides bringing a dependent into the world. Like you say, many routes to happiness and for women who have decided not to have kids, that's their route.

I personally support the idea of not bringing life into the world if you're that unsure about it.

Reactions: 19
You just know she would have secretly loved being catcalled when her boyfriend was there to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s the same story with her every time isn’t it, she wears a skirt barely covering her bum (bc she’s bought it in an XXS), guy catcalls her, goes on massive rant on her IG, has a tantrum about “women not supporting women” if anyone says anything different to her 🙄🙄🙄

Surely she’s tired of her own story. Of course you should be able to wear what you love, but unfortunately, the reality of the world that we live in, there ARE creeps if you wear certain lengths of skirts and she KNOWS this as this is the 1000th time she’s relayed this story to us.

Reactions: 12
I don’t even know if people are catcalling her but when she goes outside filming herself in public and people shout (still wrongly) to maybe mess with her videos or take the piss out of her, she sees it as catcalling. Because she’s SO DESIRABLE you guys!!! ✨✨✨

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.