Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t think it’s a coincidence Hennys hair has grown back while he’s been looked after by her parents!
Im glad see is seeking help for her mental health but she manages to come off as such a dick about it, a hard day of journaling, talking though her problems, getting reiki while the rest of us actually work real jobs
Seen the story about “semi moving out” whatever that means, wonder what’s happened?

Reactions: 15

trav35

The Vinted purge of flammable shite has started.

Everything uploaded (from a diverse range of retailers) so far seems to either fit correctly or be a bit on the snug side, despite all being size 10. Every single brand in existence must have demented sizing though, because she is absolutely, positively, without question a size 8. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

GBPackersFan91

Everytime I see him I get the ick. There is something unpleasant about him… I don’t know why… and Sophie became such a boring, judgemental and negative person since she started dating him. Does she do any work at all? Where are all the interesting stories she used to tell? It’s all full of negativity.
Same! He just doesn’t seem like a nice person at all. Like he always just has a smug look, and as if he really rates himself for some reason. Probably why they are so compatible.
And I certainly don’t think he is as good looking as he clearly thinks he is. He looks like a btec version of Stephen from Dragons Den

Reactions: 14

Jdean79

She’s such a mean girl. So she’s worn the dress herself, made money out of renting it out prior and then got reimbursed the full price to buy a new one?

I don’t even think it was that cheeky of the girl to ask to keep the damaged dress that she’d paid full price for and she seemed quite polite.

Her outfits are terrible, no style at all. Lazy. Spends thousands on her bags but her clothes look cheap as, I just don’t get it.

• Heart

helplol

Today’s stories 🙄.
She’s already planning her next procedure to shorten the gap between her nose and lips (cant believe thats even a thing btw!!!!!)
Why aren't her parents/boyfriend/close friends worried about it? Mine would tell me to get a grip.
She should get a full time job, she wouldn't have time to fixate on her flaws 😂

GBPackersFan91

I’ve never known anyone go on so many trips and to so many events and the first thought is to try and find as many negatives as possible to complain about. Like literally every other post/story has been her moaning about something. Like, does she actually enjoy anything other than F1 (which, even that I am still convinced is partly an act to try to look cool and relatable, and for content/freebies)

elton1959

She has really been irritating me with her lack of awareness of why she and her bf are being treated differently in Marrakesh - like it’s so fucking obvious it’s because he’s black!!

I really hope he is embarrassed that she was out here being like ‘omg why are they so rude?’

I realise she’s acknowledged it now but it fucking grinds my gears as she always wants to seem as if she’s so ‘woke’

KarenOG

She’s such a mean girl. So she’s worn the dress herself, made money out of renting it out prior and then got reimbursed the full price to buy a new one?

I don’t even think it was that cheeky of the girl to ask to keep the damaged dress that she’d paid full price for and she seemed quite polite.
I agree, I don’t think it was cheeky. Sophie literally said she wouldn’t wear the dress, the girl paid her straight away and full price, so why not just give it to her?

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I can’t believe the dress she has worn to her friend’s wedding, it looks like a bridal dress. She said there’s no dress code so she could wear white, but there’s literally no one else wearing white other than the bride. Plus her dress is too similar to the brides for my liking. She should be embarrassed.
Yeah! It’s obviously not a problem in terms of dress code if the bride has said it’s fine, but for me more that I just think you have to be such an attention whore to risk someone mistaking you for the bride at a wedding. I recently went to a very low-key wedding with no dress code and could’ve easily worn white but the idea of any of the staff/strangers mistakenly congratulating me just gave me such an ick I could never, she always has to centre herself in every situation, even her besties wedding…

LondonT

She’s following him on IG again. What a mess, you’re 32 advocating “you don’t need a boyfriend” but you unfollow and follow your boyfriend on any given day. How toxic and unhealthy. This said I think she had a similar pattern with Jimmy where she said they were on and off.

But yet another typical Sophie thing to do- such a hypocrite.

• Wow

KarenOG

It almost feels like they went there to make fun of other people’s outfits…
This is vile. Lots of people go to dress up just to have fun, some people dress for pure comfort and some people go for the festival vibe. There is literally no right or wrong. What makes me laugh is that there are some really creative festival outfits, which means no one would have looked twice at her basic b festival outfit. And most importantly no one else is anyway because no one else cares!

I personally love Glastonbury, but it’s a hell of a lot of effort, and I can appreciate its not for everyone. BUT to leave before Elton John is absolutely criminal, she could have just stayed in her boujee tent the last day if she couldn’t hack being around the general camping peasants any longer. (Coming from a fellow peasant 😅)

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Is it just me or does she manage to make Bali look so boring? I've been to Bali before and it was one of the most incredible vibrant places and she is making it just look like London? Idk, I know everyone wants different things from their holidays but I feel like she's flown like 10,000 miles to do all the stuff sh could just do here?

Reactions: 13
She’s done a very long TikTok, saying she had issues with landlady and cleanliness. I’m sorry but anytime she showed the flat it was disgusting, this girl has no self awareness
she had exactly the same issues with her last flat. Once you could argue it’s the landlord but twice? Red flag

Wtfreally

Sorry but her stomach looks really really odd in those pictures and the dress I don’t think if flattering at all.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
You took me out of context. I said I was Caucasian but had been spending time in a friendly way with Berbers who are looked at as second class citizens. Plus, I explicitly said I was harassed in a locked car. ALSO I am disabled but have been treated with kindness. I have been called a ‘slut’ and leered at but it’s just a different culture. Maybe people’s experiences are different but I don’t understand everyone suddenly believing Sophie is a saint PLUS Marrakech is in no way a ‘relaxing holiday’. It’s intense and covid decimated the tourism industry they rely on so perhaps a little kindness to the locals would’ve helped. Who knows?

Thank you for being the only person who didn’t reply with vitriol!

As a blonde disabled person I am very much ‘the other’ here and just have to roll with it.

Marrakech is never going to be a ‘lovely holiday’ as it’s so intensely hectic. Incredible but not relaxing and more travelling than holiday vibes.

I’m sure she likes the guy but it’s very odd to go away over Christmas with someone you’ve been dating for a couple of months and leave your family and your dog. But, oh I forgot! She’s an angel now 😒
Nobody is saying she’s an Angel. We’re just saying in this context, a few of us have experienced what she’s talking about here. We’ve also said that several kinds of people who would be othered by Moroccans (solo female travellers, redheads) have had different kind of issues there.

You made a blanket statement about how because you speak English and French so can speak to lots of people there and have been several times, you’re the authority on whether these issues exist. Plenty of people have suffered racism in Marrakesh. Plenty of people have not. Both experiences are valid. I get that you’re fond of the place but it’s definitely possible that these things happened to her because it’s happened to various other people too.