Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually think she’s the problem, but not really surprised are we? But also agree both seem to be unhealthy and toxic for each other- on and off and today it’s back to “we”. Give it another 3 weeks and we won’t see him again for a couple days/weeks.
Sophie is 100% the kind of girl to dump him if he likes another girl’s photo. She claims she’s not like that, but I can imagine she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else bothered by the fact that this woman is supposed to have a degree in journalism, but types like she’s a flighty teenager? I mean, what is this exactly? I’m assuming “acc” is supposed to be a shorthand way of saying “actually” but why are there two c’s? I know it’s something small, but it thoroughly annoys me.
IMG_7180.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Not bothered about her spelling but was pretty irked by “who wants to reclaim their morning with me?”

Well, Sophie, most of us have to get up for work whether we reclaim it or not

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like she’s actually moving in with him
Poor Henni. Torture every day, maybe his skin disease is because of her stressing him out every freaking day.
She’s not willing to pay £300 for parking but has all these demands. Welcome to real life dear little Sophie. What a spoilt and sad existence she has.
---
Her outfit looked ridiculous- Nike sport socks and Parade loafers. Trying way too hard to be relevant and cool. 🤡

Reactions: 3
Not bothered about her spelling but was pretty irked by “who wants to reclaim their morning with me?”

Well, Sophie, most of us have to get up for work whether we reclaim it or not
She’s so out of touch isn’t she 😂 the only thing I’d like to reclaim is more time in bed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
why does she have a car anyway? She wants the impossible. A cheap 2 bed flat in almost central London that allows dogs (even though she’s dirtier than a dog would be) and a reserved parking spot for free. You have to pay for a parking permit basically everywhere whether you get a spot or it’s just street parking anyway. How is she an adult?! She needs to face the fact she’s not rich and can’t live like that and live like a normal person within her means. Most people manage to do that without whinging.

Reactions: 11
I think she's probably not making nearly as much money as she would have us think. That kind of lifestyle in SW London these days will be costing her a fortune and she is ALWAYS looking to scrimp/save/sell... it's giving desperate, trying to project an image that isn't really real

Why would you move in with someone that you have very recently been broken up with? Sounds like a great idea Soph 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Imagine not being able to “work” because you’re at a weekend wedding and searching for an apartment.
How has she been surviving this far?

Both seem toxic! Deserve each other.

Her latest tik tok is so cringe, why mention she is looking for a 3k per month ‘apartment’. Do we not say ‘flat’ on the UK anymore? I swear she says it just to be pretentious.

alao read the room, it’ embarrassing that she is trying to flex how much she spends on rent.

Her latest tik tok is so cringe, why mention she is looking for a 3k per month ‘apartment’. Do we not say ‘flat’ on the UK anymore? I swear she says it just to be pretentious.

alao read the room, it’ embarrassing that she is trying to flex how much she spends on rent.
Interesting she’s “only” budgeting £3k for a flat with a two people income.
Don’t get me wrong please, I know that’s a lot but what I’m trying to say is she always makes it seem she has so much more money and could easily afford that on her own… soooooo maybe business isn’t booming anymore cause she’s not relevant and relatable (at least I hope she wouldn’t be).

Reactions: 6
Her current place was £2,500pcm when she moved in, AND she was paying the rent on her old place at the same time for a little while (as i recall she was trying to get them to end the lease early 🙄)

Maybe hayds can only afford £500 a month, or she’s keeping costs down (as if £3k is “down” but ykwim) for when the inevitably break up again and she’s got to fund it herself…

Reactions: 5
How pathetic- here she is wearing Chanel accessories but is complaining about £10 taxi rides.

Reactions: 7
I gave her a week for her “early morning routine crap” but she couldn’t even make it to Day 4 🤣🤣🤣 (excuse incoming- probably “I’m not using my phone for the first hour bla bla”) even tho it was her who said she will post to be held accountable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.