Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the dress she has worn to her friend’s wedding, it looks like a bridal dress. She said there’s no dress code so she could wear white, but there’s literally no one else wearing white other than the bride. Plus her dress is too similar to the brides for my liking. She should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 24
I can’t believe the dress she has worn to her friend’s wedding, it looks like a bridal dress. She said there’s no dress code so she could wear white, but there’s literally no one else wearing white other than the bride. Plus her dress is too similar to the brides for my liking. She should be embarrassed.
Yeah! It’s obviously not a problem in terms of dress code if the bride has said it’s fine, but for me more that I just think you have to be such an attention bleep to risk someone mistaking you for the bride at a wedding. I recently went to a very low-key wedding with no dress code and could’ve easily worn white but the idea of any of the staff/strangers mistakenly congratulating me just gave me such an ick I could never, she always has to centre herself in every situation, even her besties wedding…

Reactions: 14
It’s not even about the colour or style for me, it’s just that she always looks so…sloppy? Boobs hanging out etc And I am not a puritan, show your boobs girls! But it always looks like her tits are out because things are ill fitting rather than in a kind of tasteful/classy way

Reactions: 17
Dress code or not, it’s still tacky wearing white to someone else’s wedding (unless the bride isn’t wearing white!). All the dresses in the world and she couldn’t choose a different colour and save that for another occasion 🙄

Also didn’t love the brides dress, she should’ve worn Sophie’s dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was wondering if her mate knew her dress was so see through, as she blurred out her nipple on her own stories but Sophie left it on display in her own.
Screenshot_20230611-155212_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230611-155036_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230611-155231_Instagram.jpg

Her dress was probably pretty expensive, we all know she likes the finer things in life and all power to her. Expensive or not though, the dress looks so cheap if it goes see through so easily in sunlight. Everyone's smiles do seem genuine here which is a rarity these days in influencers, glad they had a nice time and good luck to the bride and groom.

Screenshot_20230611-155019_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230611-155129_Instagram.jpg

I was wondering if her mate knew her dress was so see through, as she blurred out her nipple on her own stories but Sophie left it on display in her own.

Her dress was probably pretty expensive, we all know she likes the finer things in life and all power to her. Expensive or not though, the dress looks so cheap if it goes see through so easily in sunlight. Everyone's smiles do seem genuine here which is a rarity these days in influencers, glad they had a nice time and good luck to the bride and groom.

View attachment 2233061View attachment 2233062
I don’t know any wedding situation where it would be acceptable to walk around with your thong and nipples on show.

Reactions: 16
Out of her Lucy and Sarah I actually thought Sophie looked best and was most appropriately dressed 😂

Wish she’d ditch all the hair and tan though - it’s ageing her big time

Reactions: 3
Why would you write this as the caption? Like really? Also the whole influencer covering their mouth pretending to be shy / laughing thing really gives me the ick

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why would you write this as the caption? Like really? Also the whole influencer covering their mouth pretending to be shy / laughing thing really gives me the ick
Sounds like someone has had a little nosey on tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2233061View attachment 2233062
It's rather remarkable how different she looks in candids to her posed photos and videos... not body-shaming in the slightest, but not too sure about the XS she claims to be - would not like being a young girl with a similar body shape / size to her, trying to squeeze myself into XS's like she 'does' and wondering what is wrong with me.

Reactions: 6
She’s done a TikTok of a roast, saying that she’s from the north and gravy is a religion there.
She’s from Leicestershire I believe, Midlands definitely, and absolutely not the north. Such an odd thing to say, I’m from the midlands too and it’s just not like a thing like that. She always over eggs it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s done a TikTok of a roast, saying that she’s from the north and gravy is a religion there.
She’s from Leicestershire I believe, Midlands definitely, and absolutely not the north. Such an odd thing to say, I’m from the midlands too and it’s just not like a thing like that. She always over eggs it.
Like with the caption from the recent post about her dress at the wedding, everything has to be about her. I imagine a lot of it is a front for social media and she’s probably a nice person, but I think she comes across so badly on social media. Even more so since being with her walking ick of a boyfriend (she was bearable not too long before she met him)

Reactions: 6
Like with the caption from the recent post about her dress at the wedding, everything has to be about her. I imagine a lot of it is a front for social media and she’s probably a nice person, but I think she comes across so badly on social media. Even more so since being with her walking ick of a boyfriend (she was bearable not too long before she met him)
Jimmy grounded her in the beginning of their relationship and she wasn’t that annoying. I miss Jimmy 🥲

Reactions: 2
I agree, it’s quite amazing that she can present herself in such a way that I genuinely think she’s not a bad person at all but simultaneously find her deeply unlikeable and insufferable. Quite a skill I guess

Reactions: 7
Holiday in Ibiza and now she can’t “work” for the next few days. Does she ever do anything at all? How can she survive in London? How does she pay rent?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s called those denim shorts in her Glasto reel baggy, they are like a second skin on her, size up it’s okay 🙄 She must be so uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.