Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooof if S&D read anything today it should be Charlotte’s thread she has just posted in the light of Yaz & Ash. I can’t help think it could be aimed at others as well
1000000% aimed at them too!!!!!!!

Hiding likes and dislikes.

Deleting constructive comments.

They’re a bleeping disgrace.

Your time is up S&D.

The fact that every other U.K. Disney vlogged has posted something about the situation as these two haven’t says it all.

Reactions: 17

Your time is up S&D.

The fact that every other U.K. Disney vlogged has posted something about the situation as these two haven’t says it all.
Not quite all of them have posted but it does seem the ones that use us as commodities that haven't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hello SAD 👋 so come on Dave pipe up, will you be chucking a certain black (hairy) sweatshirt in the bin or not? Or are you waiting for some freebies for saying nowt?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello SAD 👋 so come on Dave pipe up, will you be chucking a certain black (hairy) sweatshirt in the bin or not? Or are you waiting for some freebies for saying nowt?
the MA jumper and T-shirt are all he owns apart from his puma shorts and green tracksuit so I doubt it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is where dave is going wrong. He thinks because he's got a few weights in his garage and calls it a gym that he's automatically losing weight 😂😂

Have a little browse on here!!!

They're such sneaky rats! A perfect match for our Ratbag loving pals!!

Also, Soaf will be FUMING. Sister night out without her and her dog hair covered floral Amish dresses!!!!!
Are they wearing the same dress? 😂😂

I've never ever looked at them before but were those peoples insta private before? Because they are now 😂😂 seems strange that a business page and youtubers would have a private insta

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Your time is up S&D.

I messaged Krappily last night to see if she'd comment on the Yas and Ash situation. I got a reply stating she didn't want to comment on what other people were doing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I messaged Krappily last night to see if she'd comment on the Yas and Ash situation. I got a reply stating she didn't want to comment on what other people were doing.
I haven't watched it but notice Krappily has brought out a big changes video... :unsure: Think S&D will use this as an excuse to cancel the trip? Yaz and Ash have pulled their whole youtube so this is certainly causing waves in the Disney community.

Edit: Looking at the comments it's just her closing her shop down

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Don't worry, Soaf and Dave better brace themselves for the shitstorm of comments coming their way tomorrow no doubt of 'What are your thoughts on the Yaz and Ash situatiation...'

I really hope people ask them and challenge them for staying silent and basically supporting a T-shirt over human bleeping lives.

Reactions: 6
I just caught up on the Yaz and ash thing (I’d never heard of them before)… I think if there hadn’t been such a huge negative response soaf and Dave would have done the same and cited ‘giving our son the best holiday ever’. They need to stay in favour of their followers though, so I think they’ll comment about it in their next vlog as they know it will get views. They’ll pretend to be taking covid seriously and say they don’t agree with the loophole. I think they’ll be looking at others who have spoken out against them, seeing who gets good responses, and constructing their response on what has received positive comments.

Reactions: 5
Guys, the fact that the ONLY Brand that these two are 'Brand Embassadors' of is now a completely cancelled destroyed company due to the owners of the company being greedy, ignorant and selfish (much like Soaf and Dave themselves) is just TOO HILARIOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do find it hilarious that yaz and ash have had to.delete their YouTube account and make their Instagram private. Hope the trip was worth it assholes

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Guys, the fact that the ONLY Brand that these two are 'Brand Embassadors' of is now a completely cancelled destroyed company due to the owners of the company being greedy, ignorant and selfish (much like Soaf and Dave themselves) is just TOO HILARIOUS
Speaks volumes about them doesn't it? How low do they need to sink before they hand in the towel?

Reactions: 7
Speaks volumes about them doesn't it? How low do they need to sink before they hand in the towel?
I don't think it will until something happens like the Yaz and Ash thing.

Until something major happens and the entire community calls them out.

I mean, they don't seem popular in the community as it is...but maybe they can hang out with Krappily and Yaz and Ash in the cancelled club!! haha

Saw this on Twitter!!!

SAD TAKE bleeping NOTE!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I mean, they don't seem popular in the community as it is...but maybe they can hang out with Krappily and Yaz and Ash in the cancelled club!! haha

Saw this on Twitter!!!

Who said this? They seem to have their head screwed on!

Reactions: 1

Saw this on Twitter!!!

Who posted this status? Everybody is up in arms about them doing this

I don't know much about the situation but I find it hard to believe none of their friends, family or followers knew what they'd planned and now that there's been a backlash anyone that did know is staying silent as they can't openly condemn someone for something they probably encouraged before tit hit the fan! As a brand ambassador thats recently "booked" a Disney trip, I'd have thought SAD might have spoke to these people about Disney and probably knew? My thinking is they won't speak out about it because they actually support them. And like others have said, Dave doesn't own many other clothes so will be reluctant to part with his hairy black t shirt

Adam Hatton is doing an Instagram live now with Gary, wonder if they will mention it

Reactions: 3
OH MY GOD SOAF HAS POSTED...IS IT ABOUT THE OBVIOUS SITUATION ALL OVER INSTA?!

hahhaahahahahah of course not, she's casually just posting her taking Barney for a walk (he looks so cold BUT HE HAS SOCKS ON!!!) and bragging about baby clothes she's bought.

Oh read the bleeping room Darlin.

BUT ........................🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 BARNEY HAS SOCKS ON GUYS - WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
OH MY GOD SOAF HAS POSTED...IS IT ABOUT THE OBVIOUS SITUATION ALL OVER INSTA?!

hahhaahahahahah of course not, she's casually just posting her taking Barney for a walk (he looks so cold BUT HE HAS SOCKS ON!!!) and bragging about baby clothes she's bought.

Oh read the bleeping room Darlin.

BUT ........................🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 BARNEY HAS SOCKS ON GUYS - WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!
Is it a bright sunny day in her area?? He’s still in shorts. I’m not a cold creature but I’m even thinking about getting the heating on this week here it’s not warm at all.

Them not commenting on Grabz and Cash speaks volumes btw.

Is it a bright sunny day in her area?? He’s still in shorts. I’m not a cold creature but I’m even thinking about getting the heating on this week here it’s not warm at all.

Them not commenting on Grabz and Cash speaks volumes btw.
There is leaves on the ground and he's in a short sleeved sleep suit and shorts. Not even a blanket.

Nowhere in the UK is that bloody hot today!

Yeah her silence speaks volumes.

Enjoys those 5XL tops Soph and Dave.

I really hope people comment tomorrow I REALLY DO!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.