Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" Deleting/ filtering comments is disrespectful to the very people who gave you your platform in my opinion by" as said by Karen Bee concerning the Yaz and Ash fiasco.
ARE YOU LISTENING SOPHIE AND SLAVE?
it's DISRESPECTFUL and everyone knows it even fellow bloggers/influencers know this !!
You are the type of don't give a f*#@ arseholes who would agree with that pair about getting into USA any way you can and at any time without thought for others !
This is why you aren't liked...MORALS ...you have none !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know we’ve just had this new thread but for the next
‘Pissed all our money down the pan, tit we best ring Nana Fran!!’ made me chuckle🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you think soaf is trying to manifest two weeks in Croatia now just incase their trip is real and they need in through the back door?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
" Deleting/ filtering comments is disrespectful to the very people who gave you your platform in my opinion by" as said by Karen Bee concerning the Yaz and Ash fiasco.
ARE YOU LISTENING SOPHIE AND SLAVE?
it's DISRESPECTFUL and everyone knows it even fellow bloggers/influencers know this !!
You are the type of don't give a f*#@ arseholes who would agree with that pair about getting into USA any way you can and at any time without thought for others !
This is why you aren't liked...MORALS ...you have none !
You are a legend!!!!

It definitely applies to them and I really hope Charlotte Ruffs comment about hiding likes and dislikes was also a dig at them too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine if the new secret project was more merch with yaz and Ash’s company!!! Oh lol (I don’t think it is)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Come on SAD.
Every other UK vlogged has made a comment!
Ha ha they really don't know how to play this, do they. Spineless, self absorbed idiots without a shred of decency between them.

I actually think Soaf is too busy still trying to work out what the new thread title means. It's completely beyond her powers of reasoning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Soaf never talks about anything going on in the world, never spoke about BLM did she or poorly babies, only thing she shares is people’s dogs going missing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
They'd probably miss the flight to Croatia anyways...never on time for anything those 2

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come on guys ! Where is your comment on insta having a say on Yaz and Ashs 5 week jaunt to Florida ? All your peers are making their voices heard .
Bet you are jealous as feck and would do EXACTLY the same if given half the chance !
You will be sitting in the beige living room last night , Dave with his cans of monster and Barney with the rug in his walker watching Moana defending Y&A and calling out all the trolls and haters who are obviously nasty and jealous and don't have even two braincells!
Don't say you're not ...I can see those outraged owl eyes just now " Oh my goodness Dave! Why can't we sneak into our happy place threw Croatia?! " " Basically what it is .....it's the wolves fault!?"

Reactions: 8
I don't think S+D care about the situation because they personally haven't had a trip cancelled. Most of us Disney fans feel the pain because we've all had our happy place taken from us and some people are throwing that in our faces, but as Sophie and Dave haven't been able to afford a trip in years, they're probably laughing at the rest of us getting upset about it

Reactions: 11
I am a bit indifferent to whoever going to Disney, at the end of the day they are able to afford it from people being so obsessed with Disney designs they will pay any money for merch. I have my third attempt to get to florida booked for November, so my dad can see his grandkids, I’ve been to Disney many a time but I’m not exactly a Disney park fan. It’s fun, but so is a water park in Tunisia 😂.
The obsession is what makes people like SAD live while being unemployed bums as well, they put me off the place they are so lazy and shite

Reactions: 4
Oooof if S&D read anything today it should be Charlotte’s thread she has just posted in the light of Yaz & Ash. I can’t help think it could be aimed at others as well

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.