Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So going by the long list of stays they will in fact still be there for the 50th Celebrations. We guess we will get 60 videos out of this with all the dining reviews, hotel stays etc. This is going to anger a lot of people and there will be more negative than positive on these videos! They are def deleting comments as there is no way they don't have a single negative comment with so many thumbs down

Reactions: 10
Sorry but they can’t give the reason as the villa partnership perhaps they shouldn’t have signed on with them if they knew they couldn’t travel there 🤷‍♀️ The money they make from the partnership is great I’m sure but they’ll lose custom over this. I’ve never ordered from them but always lust over their designs and was planning to, definitely won’t be now and will be unfollowing. They’ve had countless trips to Paris since last year they don’t need to be there

Reactions: 10
So going by the long list of stays they will in fact still be there for the 50th Celebrations. We guess we will get 60 videos out of this with all the dining reviews, hotel stays etc. This is going to anger a lot of people and there will be more negative than positive on these videos! They are def deleting comments as there is no way they don't have a single negative comment with so many thumbs down
I can’t see any comments 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Even more (n) and still no comments! And to say their patreons have known for weeks and helped us plan and get excited for this trip . . .you are telling me that absolutely no one has said anything negative to you over all this!!!

Reactions: 7
Yeah they will be filtering out or or publishing nice comments which clearly there are none of. Absolute idiots have fucked themselves

Reactions: 6
39 dislikes vs 7 likes I’m sure they’ll hide that soon a la brogan

I wouldn’t be able to enjoy the trip if I were them anyway I’d be constantly worrying about how much I’ve fucked is by going

Reactions: 14
They are absolute idiots and have completely shown themselves for who they are

And to promote this as a way to get to the USA to their viewers too with showing their Croatia venue and everything

disgusting

Reactions: 9
I’m hoping L&R Dreaming stop associating with these vile twats now. I can’t imagine this would have gone down well with them…Bet they wish they’d not collaborated with them now!

Reactions: 15
This is just so irresponsible and selfish of them. They definitely won’t be getting my custom at Magical Day anymore.

Reactions: 14
5 bleeping weeks in Orlando after 2 weeks in Croatia and not long before 10 days in DLP followed by quarantine at home ......yeah you dickheads are soooooo relatable to the regular Disney fan!
I forwarded the vlog and honestly wasn't shocked they were there ....but for 5 weeks? duck off you entitled bleeping pricks who make your money selling knock off Disney merch!

I've just commented but assume I'll be shadow banned

Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but any good brand or company would be happy to work with influencers and understand rules

they’re using this as an excuse and could have easily said let’s wait

I don’t see Adam hattan sneakily going to Florida just because he was working with that company

I can’t believe I’m actually using Adam as a good example!

Reactions: 15
5 bleeping weeks in Orlando after 2 weeks in Croatia and not long before 10 days in DLP followed by quarantine at home ......yeah you dickheads are soooooo relatable to the regular Disney fan!
I forwarded the vlog and honestly wasn't shocked they were there ....but for 5 weeks? duck off you entitled bleeping pricks who make your money selling knock off Disney merch!
5 weeks of this tit show! We’re gonna need a few threads! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How they have not yet caught Covid?!? Probably because they took their own duvet to Paris, stops all germs that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.